Passport Req..
19-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15 jan 2013
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
Hi guys
I'm new to this thread and I'm glad I found it
I would like to ask if anyone had his file transferred to ottawa pilot case processing office
I'm FSW class not family sponsoring

I will be happy to hear from you

Thanks

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
sherine1972 said:
Hi guys
I'm new to this thread and I'm glad I found it
I would like to ask if anyone had his file transferred to ottawa pilot case processing office
I'm FSW class not family sponsoring

I will be happy to hear from you

Thanks
hello sherine welcome in cairo visa office you can click on the link under my speech the blue link and you can see the time line of most of us and most of us too files transferred too good luck

sherine1972

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2011
Doc's Request.
With the application
AOR Received.
PER received: 19-01-2012
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
Ottawa-pilot
Med's Request
4-5-2012
Med's Done....
19-5-2012
Passport Req..
19-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15 jan 2013
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
emadiano said:

hello sherine welcome in cairo visa office you can click on the link under my speech the blue link and you can see the time line of most of us and most of us too files transferred too good luck
Thanks a lot for your help but I think all of the applications in this spreadsheet are family sponsoring not federal skilled workers,
It would've nice to add NOC and class in the spreadsheet

Thanks

shamsuannahr

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Request
23-06-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
12-05-2013
Hi everyone; just mailed my husband's 1.2 kg app to Mississauga an hour ago; it should arrive tomorrow. A huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders! I just wanted to say thank you SO MUCH/alf shokr for all your help and encouragement over the last few weeks. I don't know what I would've done without this forum!!

Best of luck to all of us! : D : D : D

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emadiano said:

Nice spreadsheet, I did not notice it before. I think sponsored sex makes a difference in processing time. I got this from those who posted here sponsoring their wives. I also think that they conduct further background and intelligence checks for male applicants (not long ago someone posted that). Finally, the Egyptian culture that girls will not enter into shame marriages.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsuannahr said:
Hi everyone; just mailed my husband's 1.2 kg app to Mississauga an hour ago; it should arrive tomorrow. A huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders! I just wanted to say thank you SO MUCH/alf shokr for all your help and encouragement over the last few weeks. I don't know what I would've done without this forum!!

Best of luck to all of us! : D : D : D
What service did you use for it to arrive 2nd day (I believe you are in Egypt)?

shamsuannahr

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Request
23-06-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
12-05-2013
Dr Eng X said:
What service did you use for it to arrive 2nd day (I believe you are in Egypt)?
Hi Dr Eng X, no, I'm in Ottawa, my husband is in Cairo. When he sent me his docs he used the Egyptian postal service's express option (cheaper than DHL), and it took exactly one week, including the weekend (it was automatically transferred to FedEx once it got to Canada). So it's possible that docs mailed from Egypt on a Monday would arrive in Canada on the Friday.

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
sherine1972 said:
Thanks a lot for your help but I think all of the applications in this spreadsheet are family sponsoring not federal skilled workers,
It would've nice to add NOC and class in the spreadsheet

Thanks
You can start your own thread about skilled workers only, it doesn't take long to get replies, we all here are in the exact same category and same office so it has and is very helpful to us because we all are going through the same thing although we would never discriminate but in your case it would be more beneficial to have people in the same position as yourself reply to your questions they will probably know the answers. hope that is helpful ;)

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Dr Eng X said:
Nice spreadsheet, I did not notice it before. I think sponsored sex makes a difference in processing time. I got this from those who posted here sponsoring their wives. I also think that they conduct further background and intelligence checks for male applicants (not long ago someone posted that). Finally, the Egyptian culture that girls will not enter into shame marriages.

please explain your comment i feel insulted.... sponsered sex??? what does that mean and egyptian girls will not enter into shame marriages?? is my marriage shame cause he is egyptian and I am Canadian??

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
louisa said:
please explain your comment i feel insulted.... sponsered sex??? what does that mean and egyptian girls will not enter into shame marriages?? is my marriage shame cause he is egyptian and I am Canadian??
Do not feel insulted Louisa. If you noticed 3 people (if I remember) posted here and sponsored their Egyptian wives applied late 2011 (on or after August) and already got their Visa or in the very final stage.

The reasoning is my own and has nothing to do with you or anyone. It is based on what is posted (if I remember) some guy asked for their file and was told they are doing background checks. Cairo Visa office knows the Egyptian culture, customs, tradition and religion. For example as far as I know there is no common law applications for sponsoring Egyptians. When the immigration applicant is a man it takes longer processing time.

Please do not put words into my mouth (now I feel cornered and I do not like it). Cairo immigration officer might think the marriage is not geniune or question it if the applicant is a man. This is not only in Egypt but in most countries with economic problems. The immigration officer might think the applicant is trying to use marriage to leave the country then add the Eastern culture to it which looks differently at men than women.

If two persons apply one is male and the other is a female in a country like Egypt which is more likely to be questioned! and why! I have seen it on all levels from student application, in airports ... etc

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
Do not feel insulted Louisa. If you noticed 3 people (if I remember) posted here and sponsored their Egyptian wives applied late 2011 (on or after August) and already got their Visa or in the very final stage.

The reasoning is my own and has nothing to do with you or anyone. It is based on what is posted (if I remember) some guy asked for their file and was told they are doing background checks. Cairo Visa office knows the Egyptian culture, customs, tradition and religion. For example as far as I know there is no common law applications for sponsoring Egyptians. When the immigration applicant is a man it takes longer processing time.

Please do not put words into my mouth (now I feel cornered and I do not like it). Cairo immigration officer might think the marriage is not geniune or question it if the applicant is a man. This is not only in Egypt but in most countries with economic problems. The immigration officer might think the applicant is trying to use marriage to leave the country then add the Eastern culture to it.

thats kinda true dr. eng. i am palestinian. and my application was received on may 15 2011 and the last thing i heard about my file that still under review and check. and honestly i saw a few applicants here posting their timelines when their application was received on September 2011 and already got the visa .. don't understand how they pick up files or application there. i dont think they do it in order..

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadi pal said:
thats kinda true dr. eng. i am palestinian. and my application was received on may 15 2011 and the last thing i heard about my file that still under review and check. and honestly i saw a few applicants here posting their timelines when their application was received on September 2011 and already got the visa .. don't understand how they pick up files or application there. i dont think they do it in order..
Thanks

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Dr Eng X said:

Please do not put words into my mouth (now I feel cornered and I do not like it). Cairo immigration officer might think the marriage is not geniune or question it if the applicant is a man. This is not only in Egypt but in most countries with economic problems. The immigration officer might think the applicant is trying to use marriage to leave the country then add the Eastern culture to it which looks differently at men than women.

If two persons apply one is male and the other is a female in a country like Egypt which is more likely to be questioned! and why! I have seen it on all levels from student application, in airports ... etc

Sorry I apologize too I just read it in a different meaning but I understand what you mean now. :)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsuannahr said:
Hi Dr Eng X, no, I'm in Ottawa, my husband is in Cairo. When he sent me his docs he used the Egyptian postal service's express option (cheaper than DHL), and it took exactly one week, including the weekend (it was automatically transferred to FedEx once it got to Canada). So it's possible that docs mailed from Egypt on a Monday would arrive in Canada on the Friday.
Thanks, Good luck.