Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
Congrats Jim it looks like they started working again. lol I was getting worried no one had any news for a while here. ;D

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Congratulations JIM!!!! Thats GREAT News, I agree with Bondar........hey Bondar :) I hope you are doing great!! I hope, Insha Allah your hubby gets his PP back like today.... ;) So soon Insha Allah.

mrs kandil

Dec 2, 2011
I guess what makes this process hard is the distance!
Here I am..living in Canada..loving every bit of it..yet, the fact that my husband is not here is affecting me badly..I'm depressed all the time..we argue a lot..I kinda understand where he's comin from too with his frustaration..its like he's hanging there not knowing what's gonna happen in the future! Should he finish his masters? Should he work? Is he gonna get a call soon? Am I gonna visit him soon? Its crazy the things we go through...
Just for the record..I'm not egyptian..but I visited egypt 3 times..loved every inch of it..the people, the places, the life style itself..the city is alive! Something we lack here in Ottawa basically lol..I wish I can live there..my husband says the same thing...he's not too impressed about coming to Canada anymore..he's like let's just live in egypt..its heaven..and indeed it is..
You guys can't imagine what I'm goin through..we've been apart for 2 years now..I visited him 4 times during this period..2 weeks each time...I feel we drifted apart..we missed out on numerous occasions..bdays..new years..wedding anniversary...we talk less now..we try to live our lives normally until something happens..its not easy..its been almost a month and a half since his interview..we heard nothing after..they asked for a fresh criminal record that we sent them a month ago! We email them..get a reply 4 days later..ur file is still pending verification!!! His medical will expire in mid march..if they ask for a new medical there goes another 2 months or 3!
I donnu what to do other than wait..be patient..I feel like the distance is not making us any stronger..instead, we're drifting apart! Let's hope immigration officers have wives or husbands and could relate to this if they were ever in a situation like that!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jim254 said:
Good News!

Hey guys;

I just wanted to let you know that my husband has just received a phone call from the embassy asking him to send in his passport for the visa stamp :D We are very thankful to God for this and you guys as well as you've been found to be extremely helpful throughout our wait for the good news. Wish all of you ALLLLL the best with your lives and hope you have a very happy time together. May God also ease the wait on you all, particularly those who are still waiting, and give you the patience to resist the wait as I know how that felt. Many thanks to each and everyone of you and once again, I wish you all the best!
Congratulations

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok! Everyone has an opinion and a point of view. There is a difference between love and hate of a system, government, people and a country. Loving Egypt or Canada does not mean you hate the other country or less love and vise versa. Things are not black and white. We should respect each other's opinion and if there is a difference in opinion means just that.

my 2c

Ana_Mo

Feb 6, 2012
i just received massage from my MP I WISH HE CAN HELP ME because am very based off from the Cairo visa office after they interview my wife month now they ask me for more document i sent it to them i called them too many times i emailed them they are ignoring me i am 32 years MY WIFE IS 27 and we are relatives and i have lots of proofs photos sky be calls for year and western union transfers for year every month and we are both Egyptians the case is clear really the guys at the Cairo visa office are not fair at all i work hard in Canada since i came here 5years ago i never been on social assistant i am always hard worker i pay taxes i don't need any thing i am active young person i just need my wife its very simple right to human to live with his lovely wife i really don't know what should i do with them .

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for writing to our office regarding your immigration issue. Please respond to this email with your phone contact or call our office at: 604.775.6263 to schedule a time for a meeting and I will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Vivian Xudan Pan

Constituency Assistant to Don Davies

M.P. for Vancouver Kingsway

ph: (604) 775-6263

fax: (604) 775-6284

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
mrs kandil said:
I guess what makes this process hard is the distance!
Here I am..living in Canada..loving every bit of it..yet, the fact that my husband is not here is affecting me badly..I'm depressed all the time..we argue a lot..I kinda understand where he's comin from too with his frustaration..its like he's hanging there not knowing what's gonna happen in the future! Should he finish his masters? Should he work? Is he gonna get a call soon? Am I gonna visit him soon? Its crazy the things we go through...
Just for the record..I'm not egyptian..but I visited egypt 3 times..loved every inch of it..the people, the places, the life style itself..the city is alive! Something we lack here in Ottawa basically lol..I wish I can live there..my husband says the same thing...he's not too impressed about coming to Canada anymore..he's like let's just live in egypt..its heaven..and indeed it is..
You guys can't imagine what I'm goin through..we've been apart for 2 years now..I visited him 4 times during this period..2 weeks each time...I feel we drifted apart..we missed out on numerous occasions..bdays..new years..wedding anniversary...we talk less now..we try to live our lives normally until something happens..its not easy..its been almost a month and a half since his interview..we heard nothing after..they asked for a fresh criminal record that we sent them a month ago! We email them..get a reply 4 days later..ur file is still pending verification!!! His medical will expire in mid march..if they ask for a new medical there goes another 2 months or 3!
I donnu what to do other than wait..be patient..I feel like the distance is not making us any stronger..instead, we're drifting apart! Let's hope immigration officers have wives or husbands and could relate to this if they were ever in a situation like that!

To both of you please try to stay strong we went through the exact same thing... my hubby had gaps in his background check and it took one month to respond back and then they wanted another medical that took a month then finally he got the letter saying he is accepted but another month until they issued the visa. we too was getting bored and less time on the net I cried he got angry and we argued too BUT it's worth it we are so happy together now stay strong stay strong end is near. ;)

Jim254

Nov 21, 2011
Thank you guys for your kind wishes. May God bless you all and unite you back, if you haven't already, and I wish you a very happy and peaceful life together. :)

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
congratulation jim best of luck

laa23

Feb 28, 2012
louisa, if you dont mind me asking, when they requested the medicals on oct.24/2011 were they for the second time?

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
laa23 said:
louisa, if you dont mind me asking, when they requested the medicals on oct.24/2011 were they for the second time?
yes it was the second medical

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Hi everyone,
I just want to say, I know how difficult this process is and we all do.
Its really important to stay calm, have hope and trust in Allah and believe that
everything will happen on their time.
Most importantly spouses shouldnt let this get in between them, sumtimes when everyone is frustrated
we tend to blame each other, or argue and get mad at each other. But the truth is no one is to blame, and we should always remember nothing is in our hands, it is not even in the hands of the immigration officers but everything is in the hands of
Allah the all mighty and he will surely test us. So think of it as a test and be patient. For Indeed Allah is with those who have patience.

May Allah unite us all with our loved ones.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ana_Mo said:
i just received massage from my MP I WISH HE CAN HELP ME because am very based off from the Cairo visa office after they interview my wife month now they ask me for more document i sent it to them i called them too many times i emailed them they are ignoring me i am 32 years MY WIFE IS 27 and we are relatives and i have lots of proofs photos sky be calls for year and western union transfers for year every month and we are both Egyptians the case is clear really the guys at the Cairo visa office are not fair at all i work hard in Canada since i came here 5years ago i never been on social assistant i am always hard worker i pay taxes i don't need any thing i am active young person i just need my wife its very simple right to human to live with his lovely wife i really don't know what should i do with them .

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for writing to our office regarding your immigration issue. Please respond to this email with your phone contact or call our office at: 604.775.6263 to schedule a time for a meeting and I will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Vivian Xudan Pan

Constituency Assistant to Don Davies

M.P. for Vancouver Kingsway

ph: (604) 775-6263

fax: (604) 775-6284
when I did not hear from you I thought it is over and you did not have to come back. I do not think your MP can do anything in this. They will tell you it is Cairo Office. I truly hope you won't need anything and you will hear good news soon.

mrs kandil

Dec 2, 2011
Hey peeps!

A quick question...if the embassy was to request another medical done, can my husband do it from UAE or does it have to be from Egypt?
He's visiting his family at the moment and he won't be back to Egypt until the end of march..so is it possible?