+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
hi Jim254

CONGRATULATION i am so happy for you ..so your husband got e mail the 2nd day ,, ;) we told you dont be worried you passed the interview ;D yes our time lines are almost the same

about the RPRF umm i dont know exactly what is the best in cairo or in canada ...i paid mine upfront with the application...i think you let your hubby e mail the embassy and ask them the same like you did asked Missisuague

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jim254 said:
::
::
Thank you everyone for the support and all the useful information that you provided us to make our wait much less stressful. My only question to you is do you guys know if it is best that my husband pays the PR fee or should I pay it here. I called the immigration office in Missisauga and they said it doesn't matter here or there but I'm just wondering what do you guys think would be faster me paying it here or he pays it there?

Thank you once again everyone, God bless you ALLLL and hope we ALLLL unite back with our loved ones and my sincere congrats to those who have been reunited <3
It really does not matter at all. Congratulations

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madatito2000 said:
look what im telling to do is what i already did and my friend did and they already asked him for passport to get the visa and his application didnt take more than 8 months since of the begining till they request his passport ok
you dont have to send id and birth certificate is only if you will sponsor your kids ok to see whats is realationship between you and them bcz some kids are younge very younge and they doesnt have id so how they will know its yours plus some poeple who sponsor their parents its also so without id idea
i made kasshf Ahl they only wrote who married and who is single for my dad ok bcz he is own of that paper and that what my friend also did ok and your wife must have her father id and birth cerififacte for him and for each one of her family mother sister bother and marriage certificate of her parents ok and all of that must be from computer imean not paper imean from place who you can all of this papers faster and its only 7 pound for birth certificate and 18 L.E FOR marrigae certificate she just go there and they tell her what to do as what isaid to you and they wont write to your wife she is single or married bcz me they didnt write anything and after she get it she can take it to same place she get married with you and ask about transaltion department in 14th flat ithink and she can translate it there its cheaper and easier and it wiill take one weak or if you hurry she can take it to translation office its on the fornt of usa embbassy in cairo idont remember name maybe its NOdary its good and cheap and its dealing with canadian embassy in cairo they trust in that office and its better than any other office you can search in internet and find it and you can call them and you can send them papers before you go there so you wont need to get back to them after give it to them first time ok and ploice certifice also you can translate in same place ministry of justice or that office that itold you
Thanks, OK we'll do.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fox82 said:
Dr Eng x

i completely agree with madatito i already told you this ,,,IGNORE KASHF EL AHL FOR YOUR WIFE AND YOU AND LET HER GET KASHF EL AHL FOR HER FAMILY..I MEAN HER PARENTS SISTERS AND BROTHERS

EVEN SHE DOESNT NEED TO SEND COPY OF HER ID ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION THEREFOR SHE DOES NT NEED TO CHANGE IT FROM SINGLE TO MARRIED

IN KASHF EL AHL OF HER FAMILY IT WILL BE OF THE NAME OF HER FATHER THEN IT WILL BE STATED HOW MANY WIVES HE GOT MARRIED AND HOW MANY KIDS HE HAS INCLUDING YOUR WIFE REGARDLESS THOSE KIDS ARE MARRIED OR SINGLE ..SO IT WILL not BE MENTIONED THAT if YOUR WIFE SHE WAS MARRIED OR SINGLE .. IT WILL BE SHOWN AS ONE KID IN FRONT OF HER NAME AND THATS IT

I HOPE YOU GET WHAT WE TELLING YOU

DONT WASTE MORE TIME AND DO WHAT OTHERS WENT THROUGH ALREADY AND THEY GOT VISA EASILY

GOOD LUCK
Ok fox, you have told me this but you and others insisted on changing the i.d. status then getting Kashf EL Ahl. Why are you capitalizing all words? Are you shouting at me?!

In your own words
fox82 said:
-family record composition (kaed 3aely) ..from sigel madny (civil registration)
in order to get this family record composition he will need to change the marital statue in his EGYPTIAN ID from single to married
- then get those papers legalized from ministry of foreign affairs then translated by any authorizerd translation office

-after he changes the marital statue in his ID ,,,get it translated as well
-his military service certificate should be translated as well
-his birth certificate he can get it translated from ministry of health in cairo (he will get english copy stamped by egyptian stam already)

all this papers u should attche a copy of the original arabic version and the english copy together
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t69666.0.html;msg742367#msg742367

Other links:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.0.html;msg29006#msg29006
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.0.html;msg26650#msg26650
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.0.html;msg26680#msg26680
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t69666.0.html;msg742367#msg742367

Anyway if any of these info needs change then we need to update the steps and help others.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
louisa said:
May God Bless you both with a quick process, My advice to you though is plan for the full time then anything that happens sooner is a blessing.You will get frustrated many times but I found this forum to be such a huge help good luck to you and pray always it the best help above all for strenth,guidance as well occassionally he blesses you with answering your prayers :)
Thanks, I really do not know why it takes such long time specially in Egypt! Then why the sponsor gets approved then the file is sent few months later!!
as in the case of Jim254, well all I can say Steve Harper should never have won! Immigration waiting lines were one of many things! Tell me about contempt of Parliment signing a deal with Lockheed Martin..
Jim254 said:
- Nov 7, 2010 we got a letter of acceptance for me as a sponsor from the CIC office in Missisauga
- Feb 28, 2011 our application arrived Cairo visa office
- Nov 15, 2011 was the first date for the interview which was missed due to miscommunication between the embassy and our immigration lawyer

Jim254

Nov 21, 2011
Thank you Fox 82 and Dr Eng x for your wishes and your kind replies. My husband called the embassy and they said it's best to pay here from Canada as the money will be transferred here anyway. Wish you all the best and hope we all unite back soon :) God bless you all

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
medical received Dec 9 2011
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
Congrats Jim254 enjoy your new life with your husband I wish u all the best :-*

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Dr.Engx

Read your application very carefully and use the checklist If you do not have everything you need they will send it back or request it later down the road and each thing they request is another month of waiting at least so my advice read everything on checklist if you have any questions about the things listed then ask help on the forum.The application changed this year so make sure you have the most recent application.

Good Luck to everyone and congradulations to who have been approved I'm praying my husband's visa comes while I'm in hospital and talk with you all when I get back :-*

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
Dr Eng X

:D ;D off course i dont mean to shout by capitalizing words lololol

just differnt way to type it doesnt mean nothing

yes i said it before you change the ID and get kashf el ahl and also in other posts i said many members didnt send this kashf el ahl of the wife and husband and they passed the process successfully ,,,, u do it if u have extra time just to be in safe side

i wish you good luck and let us informed what u doing ,,,,this forum helped me alot through my process

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
FINALLY THE GOOD NEWS

today i got an e mail from Cairo visa office telling me that my passport will be delivered next week by DHL courier ..

here is the e mail ,,,,,,,,,

Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are pleased to inform you that your visa(s) has now been issued. Kindly note that your passport(s) will be delivered at your address next week by DHL courier. You will be required to pay the courier fees to DHL representative upon receipt of your passport(s).

THANKS FOR EVERY BODY IN THIS GREAT FORUM YOU MADE THE WAITING TIME MUCH EASIER

Mels

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2010
AOR Received.
21/01/2011
File Transfer...
13/01/2011
Med's Request
28/10/2011
Med's Done....
08/10/2010 and 13/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
Soooooooooooooooooo happy for you Fox !!! One more week (or so) and the waiting is FINISH !!!

Have you started to pack and decide when would be the big moving date ?? :D

I know that my husband still doesnt believe that it is almost finish for us! He wont start parking until he sees the Visa in his hand ;D

I agree with you ! This forum made a big difference during… I received lots of help and even made some good friends :)

~ Mels

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Woow.. Congrats fox...I am happy for u

Can ask you when was your meds received.
Did they inform you that it was received or they just proceeded with da next step..

Good luck with everything else..

A

ameenah06

Congratulations Fox! Your help was very useful and informative this past year. Wish all the best for you and your wife inshAllah.

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Fox82

cONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS FRIEND/BROTHER!!! i been watching your story for a while now, Alhamdulillah brother!! Wish you all the best in your life with your wife!! Great for you, you really deserve it, we all do too, but like I said brother your wait was a waiiiiittt!!! Alhamdulillah!!! ;) :D ;D :) ;)

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
i've been calling the embassy for a week or so & i can't reach any representative to speak with, is there any number other than the one on their site ? how do you reach them ?