06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
lilyy00 said:
my husband received his passport however they didn't send back our photos & the evidence we sent ,, shall i email them ?
congratulations lilyy wish you happy new life with future full of happyness good luck

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For Kashf Ahl; my wife went to get Kaed 3aly and they asked for a change in both of our Egyptian I.D.'s,
why they are requesting a change on my Egyptian I.D.?

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
louisa said:
They make it very clear to not send any originals make copies of everything with the exception of the application and police record checks.so for anyone in the future make sure you make photocopies and send them only even pictures if you dont have a computer to print off pictures then scan them and print them or use a photocopy machine.
yes this is true except for the evidence you sent, i know many people took their photos back .

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
lilyy00 said:
thank you :) wish you good luck

congradulations Lily :D ;) :-* So when are you both being reunited? Any flight booked yet? You must be so excited.... We are still waiting for him to get the visa from the embassy, tomorrow is one week since they received his passport and pictures I really wanted to book his flight before I go for my surgery.Again congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
louisa said:
congradulations Lily :D ;) :-* So when are you both being reunited? Any flight booked yet? You must be so excited.... We are still waiting for him to get the visa from the embassy, tomorrow is one week since they received his passport and pictures I really wanted to book his flight before I go for my surgery.Again congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you :D most probably your husband is going to receive his passport within few days :) my husband booked his flight on 8/2 . god with you in your surgery wish you all the best :)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr Eng X said:
For Kashf Ahl; my wife went to get Kaed 3aly and they asked for a change in both of our Egyptian I.D.'s,
Had anyone have this problem? why they want my i.d. changed? I can not do that. The maximum they should ask for is a change in her i.d.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
louisa said:
Dr. eng x

I would print this off when you go to see the medical examineer just in case lol

I want to apologize, I was confusing the first medical with second. the one part the doctor sends and the other original part does get sent in with the application.You keep the receipt of payment. So sorry for confusing you. I would choose a different doctor though and take this copy in case you get another one who doesn't know. Make sure you are choosing one of the list CIC provides on the site. take care.
Thanks Louisa, If they do not know their job and do not know that family sponsored immigrants do take an upfront exam, then they need to be placed on probation, or even revoke their permission. The info I provided should be very well known to DMP. They also should direct the persons otherwise that is part of why CIC approved them in the first place.
There is no tolerance for their ignorance

I'd like to take this opportunity and congratulate all those who have progressed in their application or finalize it. Sorry I am new here.

congratulation...congratulation...congratulation
Louisa, lilly,

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Dr Eng X said:
Thanks Louisa, If they do not know their job and do not know that family sponsored immigrants do take an upfront exam, then they need to be placed on probation, or even revoke their permission. The info I provided should be very well known to DMP. They also should direct the persons otherwise that is part of why CIC approved them in the first place.

I'd like to take this opportunity and congratulate all those who have progressed in their application or finalize it. Sorry I am new here.

Louisa, lilly,

thank you Dr Eng , hope you hear good news soon :)

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr Eng X said:
look DR ur wife is wronge and you also bcz that kashf Ahl that they want it s the one of her father ok her family member not for you or her ok its to show whose are her family and believe me there no necessary for kashf Ahl for herself you bcz fisrt of alll she must change her id bcz in her id it said she is single and yours also so you must changed and it will take time and they will also request copy of her marriage certificate ok so why do you waste your money and time
immigration dont want your wife id or birth ceritificate bcz they already asked her for copy of her passport ok
and beleive me as you will be so nice to them they will be same to you so dont put anything is not necessary or they will delay your papers

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madatito2000 said:
look DR ur wife is wronge and you also bcz that kashf Ahl that they want it s the one of her father ok her family member not for you or her ok its to show whose are her family and believe me there no necessary for kashf Ahl for herself you bcz fisrt of alll she must change her id bcz in her id it said she is single and yours also so you must changed and it will take time and they will also request copy of her marriage certificate ok so why do you waste your money and time
immigration dont want your wife id or birth ceritificate bcz they already asked her for copy of her passport ok
and beleive me as you will be so nice to them they will be same to you so dont put anything is not necessary or they will delay your papers
Thanks for your response and thoughts.
Few points:
Birth certificate is required (not an additional document)
I.D. is not required (and I won't send it)
Kashf el Ahl is required.

In regards to Kashf el Ahl is required. Some say you can get Kashf El Ahl the sponsored as single which means it will give the sponsored's family details. Others say you get the sponsored Kashf EL Ahl as married so it will show the sponsor. However there is a problem Kashf El Ahl in this case will show the sponsored as single after being married. It will be contradicting what we are trying to prove as genuin relation!

Some say it is for the sponsored family
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cairo-visa-office-t69666.0.html;msg859382#msg859382
while others say it is for the sponsored after being married
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t69666.0.html;msg742367#msg742367
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.0.html;msg29006#msg29006
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.0.html;msg26650#msg26650
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.0.html;msg26680#msg26680

As for contacting CIC I did and they said that is a regional document and we should contact the Canadian Embassy in Cairo.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr Eng X said:
Thanks for your response and thoughts.
Few points:
Birth certificate is required (not an additional document)
I.D. is not required (and I won't send it)
Kashf el Ahl is required.

In regards to Kashf el Ahl is required. Some say you can get Kashf El Ahl the sponsored as single which means it will give the sponsored's family details. Others say you get the sponsored Kashf EL Ahl as married so it will show the sponsor. However there is a problem Kashf El Ahl in this case will show the sponsored as single after being married. It will be contradicting what we are trying to prove as genuin relation!
look what im telling to do is what i already did and my friend did and they already asked him for passport to get the visa and his application didnt take more than 8 months since of the begining till they request his passport ok
you dont have to send id and birth certificate is only if you will sponsor your kids ok to see whats is realationship between you and them bcz some kids are younge very younge and they doesnt have id so how they will know its yours plus some poeple who sponsor their parents its also so without id idea
i made kasshf Ahl they only wrote who married and who is single for my dad ok bcz he is own of that paper and that what my friend also did ok and your wife must have her father id and birth cerififacte for him and for each one of her family mother sister bother and marriage certificate of her parents ok and all of that must be from computer imean not paper imean from place who you can all of this papers faster and its only 7 pound for birth certificate and 18 L.E FOR marrigae certificate she just go there and they tell her what to do as what isaid to you and they wont write to your wife she is single or married bcz me they didnt write anything and after she get it she can take it to same place she get married with you and ask about transaltion department in 14th flat ithink and she can translate it there its cheaper and easier and it wiill take one weak or if you hurry she can take it to translation office its on the fornt of usa embbassy in cairo idont remember name maybe its NOdary its good and cheap and its dealing with canadian embassy in cairo they trust in that office and its better than any other office you can search in internet and find it and you can call them and you can send them papers before you go there so you wont need to get back to them after give it to them first time ok and ploice certifice also you can translate in same place ministry of justice or that office that itold you

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
Dr Eng x

i completely agree with madatito i already told you this ,,,IGNORE KASHF EL AHL FOR YOUR WIFE AND YOU AND LET HER GET KASHF EL AHL FOR HER FAMILY..I MEAN HER PARENTS SISTERS AND BROTHERS

EVEN SHE DOESNT NEED TO SEND COPY OF HER ID ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION THEREFOR SHE DOES NT NEED TO CHANGE IT FROM SINGLE TO MARRIED

IN KASHF EL AHL OF HER FAMILY IT WILL BE OF THE NAME OF HER FATHER THEN IT WILL BE STATED HOW MANY WIVES HE GOT MARRIED AND HOW MANY KIDS HE HAS INCLUDING YOUR WIFE REGARDLESS THOSE KIDS ARE MARRIED OR SINGLE ..SO IT WILL not BE MENTIONED THAT if YOUR WIFE SHE WAS MARRIED OR SINGLE .. IT WILL BE SHOWN AS ONE KID IN FRONT OF HER NAME AND THATS IT

I HOPE YOU GET WHAT WE TELLING YOU

DONT WASTE MORE TIME AND DO WHAT OTHERS WENT THROUGH ALREADY AND THEY GOT VISA EASILY

GOOD LUCK

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Dr Eng X said:

Louisa, lilly,

May God Bless you both with a quick process, My advice to you though is plan for the full time then anything that happens sooner is a blessing.You will get frustrated many times but I found this forum to be such a huge help good luck to you and pray always it the best help above all for strenth,guidance as well occassionally he blesses you with answering your prayers :)

Jim254

Nov 21, 2011
Hello everyone;

Sorry for my late reply with regards to our timeline Fox 82, our timeline is close to eath other here it is again with the most recent update to our application:

- Nov 7, 2010 we got a letter of acceptance for me as a sponsor from the CIC office in Missisauga
- Feb 28, 2011 our application arrived Cairo visa office
- Nov 15, 2011 was the first date for the interview which was missed due to miscommunication between the embassy and our immigration lawyer
- Jan 15, 2012 was the new date for the interview and we got an email on Jan 5th to inform us about the interview
- Jan 16 my husband received an email and a phone call telling him he needs to do the following to finalize the assessment of his application:

1. Police certificate
2. Redo only X-Ray for his medical report since it was expired a month ago, Dec 16, 2011
3. Pay the PR fee of 490

Thank you everyone for the support and all the useful information that you provided us to make our wait much less stressful. My only question to you is do you guys know if it is best that my husband pays the PR fee or should I pay it here. I called the immigration office in Missisauga and they said it doesn't matter here or there but I'm just wondering what do you guys think would be faster me paying it here or he pays it there?

Thank you once again everyone, God bless you ALLLL and hope we ALLLL unite back with our loved ones and my sincere congrats to those who have been reunited <3