+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
lilyy00 said:
hi mira , i applied from montreal in march 2011, i send sponsorship , PR applications & evidences to an address on cic site

hi lily um so sorry but it seems that u miss my point...lily after u get approval letter from CPC mississuga u take it and apply or sent it to Quebec to get approve from them also...it means u unable to apply from the begining and b4 gettting sponsorship approval!!

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
miraaa said:
hi lily um sorry but it seems taht u miss my point...what i meant that u apply for Quebec after sponsership approval from missassuga u ....take this approval letter and send it to Quebec and they take their time also to say they approved!!!!!!...plz clear it up to me lily as it;s so important,,,thanks

hehe yeah i clearly missed ur point :) they sent me a letter with CSQ stating my approval as a sponsor & that i should send CSQ to my husband back in egypt as he should declare it upon landing but they didn't ask me to send it anywhere else, then i received email from pilot office stating that his application is processed there ( i guess most applications are processed by this office now) , then i paid landing fees ( its better to pay it as soon as you are approved as a sponsor so as not to cause any delay ) then 1.5 month later they requested passport

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
lilyy00 said:
hehe yeah i clearly missed ur point :) they sent me a letter with CSQ stating my approval as a sponsor & that i should send CSQ to my husband back in egypt as he should declare it upon landing but they didn't ask me to send it anywhere else, then i received email from pilot office stating that his application is processed there ( i guess most applications are processed by this office now) , then i paid landing fees ( its better to pay it as soon as you are approved as a sponsor so as not to cause any delay ) then 1.5 month later they requested passport

aha that's so good it means Quebec take less than 2 months but still don't know what is CSQ????...however it's very good news and happy holidays to u lily :)

Mels

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2010
AOR Received.
21/01/2011
File Transfer...
13/01/2011
Med's Request
28/10/2011
Med's Done....
08/10/2010 and 13/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
CSQ = Certificate of Selection of Quebec

Sponsors from quebec have to submit extra forms to Quebec immigration with 250$. They will be the ones who approve/deny then entry of the sponsored person in the province of Quebec.

One of the application was for my husband and he had to sign a declation on the common values of quebec society.

This is just one part of the declaration:
I DECLARE that I wish to live in Québec within the framework of and abiding by its common values, and that I want to learn
French, if I do not speak it already.

Hope this helps Miraaa :)
~ Mels

Mels

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2010
AOR Received.
21/01/2011
File Transfer...
13/01/2011
Med's Request
28/10/2011
Med's Done....
08/10/2010 and 13/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
lilyy00 said:
Congratulation Lily ! wishing all the best in the future :)

I am also from the province of Quebec and received the CSQ approval last February which I gave to my husband because, like you say, that is what it said in the letter.

When I contacted Ottawa Pilot in October about my husband medical, they mentioned that they never received the CSQ and that I should email them ASAP. I replied back to them and asked why nobody contacted me for this certificate and why I needed to send it but they never answer my questions. I then started to think that it was the reason why our application was taking so much time to process. I guess I was wrong since nobody asked for the CSQ of your husband. This immigration process is really not clear.

Anyways, I'm glad I scanned a copy before I gave it to my husband and I was able to email it the same day but as of today we still have not received any news. I guess the medical results are not in yet (it takes 2 to 3 months for that to be done and we are only on our first month)

I wish that 2012 will bring fantastic news to all of us in waiting of being reunited with our love ones!

Stay strong!
~ Mels

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Mels said:
Congratulation Lily ! wishing all the best in the future :)

I am also from the province of Quebec and received the CSQ approval last February which I gave to my husband because, like you say, that is what it said in the letter.

When I contacted Ottawa Pilot in October about my husband medical, they mentioned that they never received the CSQ and that I should email them ASAP. I replied back to them and asked why nobody contacted me for this certificate and why I needed to send it but they never answer my questions. I then started to think that it was the reason why our application was taking so much time to process. I guess I was wrong since nobody asked for the CSQ of your husband. This immigration process is really not clear.

Anyways, I'm glad I scanned a copy before I gave it to my husband and I was able to email it the same day but as of today we still have not received any news. I guess the medical results are not in yet (it takes 2 to 3 months for that to be done and we are only on our first month)

I wish that 2012 will bring fantastic news to all of us in waiting of being reunited with our love ones!

Stay strong!
~ Mels
hi mels, i guess 2 or 3 months & they are going to send your husband email requesting passport, i hope it takes less than that :) as for CSQ during my process i heard that i should send CSQ to pilot office as you said however i wasn't convinced as it wasn't stated in the letter they sent to me so if i didn't send it to them its their fault that they didn't notify me , i called cic they told me that i don't have to send CSQ to pilot office but unfortunately cic have different answers every time i call them so try to call them & see what they are going to tell you . wish you all the best :)

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
my husband can't find any ticket until 20 january :( because of holidays , pray for me please , i want him to come earlier ...

taqy

Sep 1, 2011
hi lilyyoo
could u try
http://www.cheapoair.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1685&sid=2&oa=CAI&da=YYZ&adt=1&chd=0&snr=0&infl=0&infs=0&dd=10-27-2011&tt=ONEWAYTRIP
www.kayak.com
http://www.cheaptickets.com

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
taqy said:
hi lilyyoo
could u try
http://www.cheapoair.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1685&sid=2&oa=CAI&da=YYZ&adt=1&chd=0&snr=0&infl=0&infs=0&dd=10-27-2011&tt=ONEWAYTRIP
www.kayak.com
http://www.cheaptickets.com
taqy thank you so much , my travel agent told me all flights are booked :S

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
lilyy00 said:
hi mels, i guess 2 or 3 months & they are going to send your husband email requesting passport, i hope it takes less than that :) as for CSQ during my process i heard that i should send CSQ to pilot office as you said however i wasn't convinced as it wasn't stated in the letter they sent to me so if i didn't send it to them its their fault that they didn't notify me , i called cic they told me that i don't have to send CSQ to pilot office but unfortunately cic have different answers every time i call them so try to call them & see what they are going to tell you . wish you all the best :)

oh it's so strange really to late u all this and didn't infom u with such thing....and the strangest that there is another people who didn't need this step(to send csq to ottawa)!!! ....but don't be sad mels and never look to ur back u have a very few time rest to meet ur soulmate inshallah :)
and live togther forever :)

and lily don't make the issue of ticket take ur mind....u eventually will gonna meet ur honey ;)..

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
bondar said:
hi fox82

is your process finished do you have your visa now? What is your timeline pls?
not yet bondar wishng soon i get it ,,they have my passport already and redid medical .my time line is long ,,more than 12 months i and Mels in same boat looong timeline :(

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Mels and Fox you deserve to be reunited with your loved ones,you waited so long and to watch others pass by is awful. Jan.1 will be 11 months since we started and I really thought he would get here by Christmas and they still never sent him any email stating if he needs interview or just send the passport. I thought after the medical results came back they would send an email to him right away but they never, then I thought where it's the holidays they will wait until the new year but then lily got the visa so I hope before the new year my hubby gets an email.

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
louisa said:
Mels and Fox you deserve to be reunited with your loved ones,you waited so long and to watch others pass by is awful. Jan.1 will be 11 months since we started and I really thought he would get here by Christmas and they still never sent him any email stating if he needs interview or just send the passport. I thought after the medical results came back they would send an email to him right away but they never, then I thought where it's the holidays they will wait until the new year but then lily got the visa so I hope before the new year my hubby gets an email.

hi Louisa...u too deserve to reuntited with ur loved one...and um sure that definitely u will find him in front of u in a shorter time ur imgine,, and the most important that SURE u will be recompensed about all this deprivation by the real blessing that u will inshallah find later....
me too suffer from this lond distance more than 3 years ...didn't see him since 15 months!!! and really it was the hardest period in my life...but um sure we will recompensed that's my persuasion....and the best thing we all doing to say "thanks GOD"

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Thanks Miraa for your kind words we are all deserving of our spouses in a short time and god willing he will bless us with our loved ones soon. :)

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
Louisa

dont worry very soon inshallah your husband will be asked for his passport i dont think he will go through an interview as they asked him to re-do the medical ,,may be u can wait after the Christmas holiday is over and then u e mail cairo office explaining the situation ,,inshaallah they respond u with good news