+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
mr.x said:
thank you miraaa for careing about that
all i know about that my wife got email on 22 september it say they received the Application then she got another email in 28 November that it sayes *You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. *
then its my turn i got email from Pilot-Ottawa office in December 14 it sayes The file was transferred to the Case Processing
i think i can log in with that information with the Identification Type immigration file number-application number so i used
the Identification Number its start with F00005**** and every time i try to log in it sayes ** thes service is only available to clients with application in process . we may have received your application but not yet begun processing it
is that normal ? they said in the last email they send me The file was transferred to the Case Processing that was a week ago , so what's wrong ?
louisa said:
When they start processing you will be able to get on your profile and it will say started processing on (month date year) but until they start processing your file, you will continue to get that message.Your sponser will see it on theirs as well when it changes, it will say in process.

hi mrx....sorry 4 being late to answer ...and from my openion that if u have been received a file number it means ur application received and so it should to be able to see ur status online..andu can use the client id instead of file number and it will appear ur status isa :)

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
i will keep trying if i didn't get answer till monday i will call them thank you miraa

taqy

Sep 1, 2011
lilyy00 said:
my husband just received email from cairo visa office to send his passport ;D thank god , i am praying for all of you to be united with your beloved ones ya rab, shall he send his passport & photos & what else ?
congratulations lilyy00 willing GOD to be together before new year
appreciate if u can notify what was written in th email

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
mr.x you will not see the process of your file online until they start processing

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
taqy said:
congratulations lilyy00 willing GOD to be together before new year
appreciate if u can notify what was written in th email

thank you taqy :) i pray for you all :) they just asked for 2 photos and the passport that's it however he should be in canada before 12 february

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
emadiano said:
lilyy i think they asking for photos of your hubby with passport nothing els but maybe they asking you something difference in the email if you dont mind tell me what they asking you to send again
emadiano i meant my wedding photos i sent as a proof of my genuine wedding how can i get them back from them , they only asked for the passport & 2 photos

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
lilyy00 said:
emadiano i meant my wedding photos i sent as a proof of my genuine wedding how can i get them back from them , they only asked for the passport & 2 photos
CONGRATULATIONS LILYY
i am really soooo happy for you and for everyone who gets any good news
who knows may be the next turn is ours who waiting to hear some thing from cairo office

so for your photos and any other evidence you sent them ,,, they will send everything back to your husband with the passport ...thats what i know from others posts
how will your hubby send his passport ?? i guess he better use DHL the canadian embassy dealing with them
because when i was there to give them the police certificate they asked ,, they gave me a DHL RECEIPT to follow my passport when they send it back to me

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
medical received Dec 9 2011
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
hi fox82

is your process finished do you have your visa now? What is your timeline pls?

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
fox82 said:
CONGRATULATIONS LILYY
i am really soooo happy for you and for everyone who gets any good news
who knows may be the next turn is ours who waiting to hear some thing from cairo office

so for your photos and any other evidence you sent them ,,, they will send everything back to your husband with the passport ...thats what i know from others posts
how will your hubby send his passport ?? i guess he better use DHL the canadian embassy dealing with them
because when i was there to give them the police certificate they asked ,, they gave me a DHL RECEIPT to follow my passport when they send it back to me
thank you fox82, i hope its everyone's next turn , he sent the passport by DHL , i really hope they send the evidence with the passport .

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
miraaa said:
hi Lily.....how r u dear can i ask u if u would when and how did u apply for Quebec ??
hi mira , i applied from montreal in march 2011, i send sponsorship , PR applications & evidences to an address on cic site

taqy

Sep 1, 2011
lilyy00 said:
thank you taqy :) i pray for you all :) they just asked for 2 photos and the passport that's it however he should be in canada before 12 february
thanks for ur time u still give for us ,sure u'll have many tasks to do now
ur status has changed on cic web or still in process as we r in process from 8th november 2011

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
lilyy00 said:
hi mira , i applied from montreal in march 2011, i send sponsorship , PR applications & evidences to an address on cic site

hi lily um sorry but it seems taht u miss my point...what i meant that u apply for Quebec after sponsership approval from missassuga u ....take this approval letter and send it to Quebec and they take their time also to say they approved!!!!!!...plz clear it up to me lily as it;s so important,,,thanks