10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Dr Eng X..

Thx.. I know the first time the sponsor sends it all... But this is our second time.. 2nd medical and 2nd criminal check..
The first ones expired.. so this time it is the applicant that has to send it to the visa office..

I just wanted to know what is the best way to do that,
Should we send by postmail.

I mean for those who were asked to send something to the visa office how did you do it?

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fox82 said:
HELLOO EVERY ONE

JUST NEW UPDATE

TODAY I GOT MY PASSPORT AND THE VISA ON IT FINALLYYY

I GOT ALL CARDS , PICTURES ,LETTERS AND ALL STUFF WE SENT WITH THE APPLICATION

THANK YOU EVERYBODY :-*
oh wow congratulations fox you deserve better did they send you every thing by dhl and how much did you pay is so much but honestly its so good that you got all ur stuff back and its good for us also bcz ithought they kept those stuff

taqy

Sep 1, 2011
fox82 said:
HELLOO EVERY ONE

JUST NEW UPDATE

TODAY I GOT MY PASSPORT AND THE VISA ON IT FINALLYYY

I GOT ALL CARDS , PICTURES ,LETTERS AND ALL STUFF WE SENT WITH THE APPLICATION

THANK YOU EVERYBODY :-*
congratulation ,God bless u

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amattullah said:
Dr Eng X..

Thx.. I know the first time the sponsor sends it all... But this is our second time.. 2nd medical and 2nd criminal check..
The first ones expired.. so this time it is the applicant that has to send it to the visa office..

I just wanted to know what is the best way to do that,
Should we send by postmail.

I mean for those who were asked to send something to the visa office how did you do it?
You are welcome. Good Luck, I thought the DMP should send the results and you will be given a copy that you have done the medical. If you are asking about this copy that you have done the medical if I were you I will send it by confirmed mail. Based on what you have said;
Amattullah said:
I have a questions.. Do you send documents the embassy requests by post mail or do you bring it to the embassy in person?

We did the 2nd option bringing documents in person and placing it in the box.. and now they are telling us they never received those documents.

How can things get lost there.. now I think my husband has to redo his criminal check I am thinking this time sending by mail ..
I have photocopy of and at the time of their request I have also send the documents by email, but now they are asking for the original one.. which is the one that got lost sumwhere in the embassy..

It is very annoying to wait for sumthing long time just to do it all over again.
May be they mean that they have never received the medical results (which is sent directly by DMP).

I still do not understand the dates for most of applicants. I see approved sponsorship then after few months the file is received by Cairo. Do they send files on a walking donkey? I just do not understand why the file pops up at Cairo VO after more than few months!!!

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
thank you to every one mr x, madatito2000 , bonar, Amattullah , Dr Eng x , Taqy and Mels

i wish every one fast processing and good luck ,,it is very frustrating waiting game ,, but we have no choice

bodnar >> i think there is no average time you can expect after the interview to ask your passport

the immigration officer asked me my passport in same day after she told me i am approved
with lily they asked the passport of her husband the next day to the interview
i know another friend they took them 2 month before they ask the passport
i guess it is all depending on how the applicant do in the interview and how much the officer is convinced that the marriage is genuine

Amatullah >> for the 2nd medical make sure the Doctor send the results directly to london ask him not
to wait ..
for the police check (criminal record ) i brought it myself to the embassy ,,, i think it is more
safe ...the security man will give ur hubby a plastic cover ,, make sure ur husband put the
requested documents inside an envelope and write the file number on it and applicant name
attach some papers write all communication details phone , cell address etc

madatito2000>> yes they sent me every thing all stuff i have sent them they just kept the applications
and photo copy of the supporting documents ...DHL fees was 50 pounds

Jim254

Nov 21, 2011
Congratulations

Hey Fox 82!

Congratulations for finally getting your visa!!! I'd like to wish a very happy, peaceful and great life here in Canada! Please wish the rest of us luck. My husband sent the embassy all the documents that they requested from him and he did his x-ray and the doctor told him that he'll be sending the results to London Thursday this week. We're hoping they contact us soon so my husbnad can just send in his passport for visa stamp and we can finally celebrate like you!

Best of luck with your new life, Hopefully you have a very happy life together.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which DMP did you use? Did they understand this is a sponsorship? Did you have to explain? Did they tell you what to bring with you?

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
fox82 said:
thank you to every one mr x, madatito2000 , bonar, Amattullah , Dr Eng x , Taqy and Mels

i wish every one fast processing and good luck ,,it is very frustrating waiting game ,, but we have no choice

bodnar >> i think there is no average time you can expect after the interview to ask your passport

the immigration officer asked me my passport in same day after she told me i am approved
with lily they asked the passport of her husband the next day to the interview
i know another friend they took them 2 month before they ask the passport
i guess it is all depending on how the applicant do in the interview and how much the officer is convinced that the marriage is genuine

Amatullah >> for the 2nd medical make sure the Doctor send the results directly to london ask him not
to wait ..
for the police check (criminal record ) i brought it myself to the embassy ,,, i think it is more
safe ...the security man will give ur hubby a plastic cover ,, make sure ur husband put the
requested documents inside an envelope and write the file number on it and applicant name

madatito2000>> yes they sent me every thing all stuff i have sent them they just kept the applications
and photo copy of the supporting documents ...DHL fees was 50 pounds

congratulations fox :) glad you received all your stuff because till now i can't reach them , don't know what to do :mad: i emailed them but they didn't reply

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
thank you lily00 and Jim 254

i wish everyone here good luck with the embassy .. be patient and dnt lose your faith

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Dr Eng X said:
You are welcome. Good Luck, I thought the DMP should send the results and you will be given a copy that you have done the medical. If you are asking about this copy that you have done the medical if I were you I will send it by confirmed mail. Based on what you have said;May be they mean that they have never received the medical results (which is sent directly by DMP).

I still do not understand the dates for most of applicants. I see approved sponsorship then after few months the file is received by Cairo. Do they send files on a walking donkey? I just do not understand why the file pops up at Cairo VO after more than few months!!!

Your right the DMP sends the Medical results directly,,
But what they are asking us to resend is not the medical it is the finger prints.
Just like the medical they also need an updated criminal record, thats what we send to them which they lost.
Thx again I appreciate ur help

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
to wait ..

[/quote]

Fox.. That is exactly what my husband did 3 months ago when he took the documents to the embassy
and we are finding out now they never received, and they are requesting original meaning since
the original was lost he has to redo it and take it back..
I dont understand how things can get lost from that Drop off Box

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
Amattullah

you say he sent them the criminal record 3 months ago ... you know this record is valid for 3 months only .?! i think they didnt lose it but they were late and lazy to finish your application until the criminal got expired ..but they wount tell you we were lazy ,,they better say we didnt get nothing and ask new record :)

it takes 3 days to get new criminal record ..u have no choice let ur hubby do it again and drop it of in their box

A

ameenah06

Did anyone else send their completed application by courier? How long did it take for CIC to contact you after you sent it?

Thanks

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
fox82 said:
Amattullah

you say he sent them the criminal record 3 months ago ... you know this record is valid for 3 months only .?! i think they didnt lose it but they were late and lazy to finish your application until the criminal got expired ..but they wount tell you we were lazy ,,they better say we didnt get nothing and ask new record :)

it takes 3 days to get new criminal record ..u have no choice let ur hubby do it again and drop it of in their box

Insha allah we plan to redo it and take it as soon as possible,

Thx Fox for all your help.

Have safe journey to Canada,, lol it is winter and its snowing plan ahead for cold weather.

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
can anyone please give me the embassy phone number , because i can't reach anyone to speak with using the number on their site , i need to contact them as i can't go to the embassy these days because of tahrir, URGENTLY PLEASE