+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
Amattullah said:
HI Everyone...

I have little problem.. I am trying email the visa office to inquire abt the medical results since they havent contacted yet..
I sent an email last week.. and I am sending it again 2nite.. But I dont seem to be getting that Automatic reply massage that you are supposed to receive soon after you send your email to confirm that they received it..
Does this mean my emails are not reaching them..

I am sending to this email. re-cairo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Use this e mail address cairo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

i sent them on this one and lily did so , we got message of confirmation immediately after sending ...try it

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
HELLOO EVERY ONE

JUST NEW UPDATE

TODAY I GOT MY PASSPORT AND THE VISA ON IT FINALLYYY

I GOT ALL CARDS , PICTURES ,LETTERS AND ALL STUFF WE SENT WITH THE APPLICATION

THANK YOU EVERYBODY :-*

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
yay congratulation i'm so happy for you but sad at the same time . happy cus you are a good person you helped every one in here and you deserve that . sad cus every one got the visa that mean we are not going to hear from them any more . i hope every thing good for you

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fox82 said:
HELLOO EVERY ONE

JUST NEW UPDATE

THANK YOU EVERYBODY :-* oh wow congratulations fox you deserve better did they send you every thing by dhl and how much did you pay is so much but honestly its so good that you got all ur stuff back and its good for us also bcz ithought they kept those stuff

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
medical received Dec 9 2011
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
Hi Guys

Can anyone one tell me if they sent the 8 pics with white background when they sent in their application? If so when they were notified by immigration to sent in the passport and 2 or 3 pics was this an addition to the 8 you already sent?

Im just wondering because my husband has his interview and they told him what to bring but they didnt ask him to bring these pics like they did with everyone else. Please if anyone ones why this might be let me know.

Thanks

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
bondar said:
Hi Guys

Can anyone one tell me if they sent the 8 pics with white background when they sent in their application? If so when they were notified by immigration to sent in the passport and 2 or 3 pics was this an addition to the 8 you already sent?

Im just wondering because my husband has his interview and they told him what to bring but they didnt ask him to bring these pics like they did with everyone else. Please if anyone ones why this might be let me know.

Thanks
i went through an interview and they didnt ask me 3 extra pics white background....i think he can take extra pics with him ,,it will cost him 10 pound only

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
Hi fox

ok thanks what did they ask you to bring? And did they keep your passport after your interview. Its great your still here because there have not been many people who have had an interview, they all seem to have been waived.

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
hi fox

I was looking at your earlier post and I was wondering if you did end up bringing your western union receipts to the interview, because I also send money to my husband not often and its not alot but I dont want them to think we had a business deal.

Thanks

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
bondar said:
Hi fox

ok thanks what did they ask you to bring? And did they keep your passport after your interview. Its great your still here because there have not been many people who have had an interview, they all seem to have been waived.
they asked me to bring the original marriage certificate and evidence of ongoing relation ..yes they kept my passport until i finished medical test and sent it back with visa

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
i didnt show western union receipt i dont think it is good idea ,,,,they might think there is kinda business

bondar said:
hi fox

I was looking at your earlier post and I was wondering if you did end up bringing your western union receipts to the interview, because I also send money to my husband not often and its not alot but I dont want them to think we had a business deal.

Thanks

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
Thanks fox

Do you know how long the average wait time is after an interview? I know that you found out the same day but if he does not when should we hear from them?

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Congratulations fox, Thnk u for your helpfull info...

Hope you the best for you in your future..

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
I have a questions.. Do you send documents the embassy requests by post mail or do you bring it to the embassy in person?

We did the 2nd option bringing documents in person and placing it in the box.. and now they are telling us they never received those documents.

How can things get lost there.. now I think my husband has to redo his criminal check I am thinking this time sending by mail ..
I have photocopy of and at the time of their request I have also send the documents by email, but now they are asking for the original one.. which is the one that got lost sumwhere in the embassy..

It is very annoying to wait for sumthing long time just to do it all over again.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fox82 said:
HELLOO EVERY ONE

JUST NEW UPDATE

THANK YOU EVERYBODY :-*
Congratulations
Congratulations

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amattullah said:
I have a questions.. Do you send documents the embassy requests by post mail or do you bring it to the embassy in person?

We did the 2nd option bringing documents in person and placing it in the box.. and now they are telling us they never received those documents.

How can things get lost there.. now I think my husband has to redo his criminal check I am thinking this time sending by mail ..
I have photocopy of and at the time of their request I have also send the documents by email, but now they are asking for the original one.. which is the one that got lost sumwhere in the embassy..

It is very annoying to wait for sumthing long time just to do it all over again.
Sorry, I might have missed something but all documents including fingerprints are sent to sponsor by whom both applications of sponsorship and immigration are then sent to CPC.