10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
fadi pal said:
does anyone knows if there is a new email address for cairo visa office other than cairo.visa @ international.gc.ca. and re-cairo-im-enquriy @ international.gc.ca.. i recently tried to email them. but none of these email are working ...... please its very important . let me know guys if there is a different email address.

thankyou
Hello Fadi, I dont think the email you have is wrong, because they have recently contacted me from this same email.
But it happens sometimes that the email doesnt go through, I think you should send it again, and if you get an autimated massage from the embassy, then you know your email has went through. Also, you might not get autimated massage all the time, it happen to me I always look for this massage to come back to me, when it doesnt I feel like maybe my email didnt go through but at the same they reply to me.

I hope that helps

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
emrn said:
This is exactly what happened to me can someone please help me what should we do, thanks
Emrn, I dont think an email that was sent can itself cancel a whole application, I believe, they would contact you to confirm the cacelation, or even make you sign some documents, and when they do that then you can explain to them you dont want to cancel. I think there is some kind of process that you would go through to cancel your application maybe you can look it up on the net and see how to cancel application. That way you would know if what happen can really cancel application. So I wouldnt worry so much, mistakes happen, I think just contact them and ask for an update, also check the status of your application online.

I hope all the best for you

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Amattullah said:
Hello Fadi, I dont think the email you have is wrong, because they have recently contacted me from this same email.
But it happens sometimes that the email doesnt go through, I think you should send it again, and if you get an autimated massage from the embassy, then you know your email has went through. Also, you might not get autimated massage all the time, it happen to me I always look for this massage to come back to me, when it doesnt I feel like maybe my email didnt go through but at the same they reply to me.

I hope that helps

thanks but still doing the same thing ,, it comes back to me. faluire delivery . i dont know whats going on. i faxed my letter though but not sure if they recived it.

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
Amattullah said:
Emrn, I dont think an email that was sent can itself cancel a whole application, I believe, they would contact you to confirm the cacelation, or even make you sign some documents, and when they do that then you can explain to them you dont want to cancel. I think there is some kind of process that you would go through to cancel your application maybe you can look it up on the net and see how to cancel application. That way you would know if what happen can really cancel application. So I wouldnt worry so much, mistakes happen, I think just contact them and ask for an update, also check the status of your application online.

I hope all the best for you
Thank you for your response. :) Me and my husband has emailed them but haven't gotten a reply I'm scared that it may somehow made a bad impact on our app (I hope not). My husband emailed them that he was sorry of the drastic email and that he still wants to continue to sponsor me. We didn't get any reply from them. I emailed them asking the status and following up the remedical directions but haven't gotten any response yet. I hope everything still goes well. Like most couples we also had our misunderstandings and the long process has really frustrated and stressed us out a lot. My husband has been working 2 jobs and even work on weekends just to support the both of us and maybe it has gotten into him. I just hope that we will be able to spend the holidays together.

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

re-cairo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

cairo.visa@international.gc.ca

.... guys thats what i get when i try to email them at both email address... this is unbelievable..this cairo office makes me sick...

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamado said:
Enquiries
General: cairo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Case specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=cairo
what's the wrong with this one???????

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadi pal said:

re-cairo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

cairo.visa @ international.gc.ca

.... guys thats what i get when i try to email them at both email address... this is unbelievable..this cairo office makes me sick...
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
can not you guys notice FAILED AT THE END OF THE MESSAGE. so it doesnot go through... i tried every possible email. has on anyone here emailed cairo office within the last 5 days.... and got the confirmation letter ?????????

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
fadi pal said:
can not you guys notice FAILED AT THE END OF THE MESSAGE. so it doesnot go through... i tried every possible email. has on anyone here emailed cairo office within the last 5 days.... and got the confirmation letter ?????????
my advice for you wait 3 days then email them back and it will work
good luck

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...