Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MadeInCanada said:
Hello:

I just have a quick question. My husband has to give a place for his criminal record, like what office is requesting it. What did anyone else put in for that? Canadian Embassy? or CIC?

thank you in advance for your replies.
Any would work...My wife did for Canadian Embassy

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
thank you Dr.Eng X!

Advice easier given and perhaps unwanted,but none the less I hope you do not give up. You have come a long way. Everything in life that tests our resolve makes us stronger in the end. When things look down, look up. God will lead you in the right direction.

Bless you and your family.

farnardo

Jul 14, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2014
Hello everyone,
I wanna ask about ordering CAIPS notes, I paid the fees but I'm no sure about filling the form itself. I'm ordering it to check my husband's application ,does it mean that I have to include a consent to release information?
for example : section B information requested while be about my husband application info .. right?
then at the very end I'll sign my name.. won't they consider it a conflict?

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farnardo said:
Hello everyone,
I wanna ask about ordering CAIPS notes, I paid the fees but I'm no sure about filling the form itself. I'm ordering it to check my husband's application ,does it mean that I have to include a consent to release information?
for example : section B information requested while be about my husband application info .. right?
then at the very end I'll sign my name.. won't they consider it a conflict?
As crazy as it is, you have already applied for your spouse, then you have to have the sponsored consent to release info to you!
You need the release form

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MadeInCanada said:
thank you Dr.Eng X!

Advice easier given and perhaps unwanted,but none the less I hope you do not give up. You have come a long way. Everything in life that tests our resolve makes us stronger in the end. When things look down, look up. God will lead you in the right direction.

Bless you and your family.
You are welcome and thanks!

cutenough

Star Member
Mar 23, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never received
File Transfer...
20-08-2012 transfer to cairo 21-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
Military issue ... Finally landed 28 dec 2013
My husband notice that on his ID and Passport his name appear as Mohamed Ahmed Mohamed Ahmed. His family name title (Eliwa) is missing. His name should be written as Mohamed Ahmed Mohamed Ahmed Eliwa. We want to know what we should do to add Eliwa on his immigration paper.

Ahmedbaraka

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Hello

if anyone have information about request from Canadian embassy in Egypt to Kuwait embassy in Egypt so I can get police record because I was living in Kuwait for 3 years
I sent many email to embassy here asking them for the request but no answer
Tell me what should I do

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
sonia5555 said:
looooooool...oh sorry i can't write arabic...but u can try to translate it via google..sorry again...if anyone can help...how does the sponsor make sure that the cancelation of the sponsorship done...is there defined steps ...as my husband send email told he wants to cancel the sponsership (he had a nervous breakdown..)and then after that wz a day he regreted and send another email to cancel the withdrawing of the file...and he explained everything there...my hubby has a a responsibilties in Canada..so he can't come and live with me...the only hope for our relation is to travel to him...otherwise we will lose eachother...um in this long distance since 4 years...it's normal to have a moment and lose our control or lost our mind...u can't imagine how much my husband mean to me...we are v tired..alot of problems happened because we aren't in the same country...i offered him to divorce me b4..but he was afraid to be too late to cancel the process so i asked..(can i go Canada despite the sponser want to cancel the process) and that was to help him divorce me without i come to Canada...we got very tired i want to take care of him..i waited too long...really um so worried.....if u can help me...i want to know what gonna happen in this emails he sent? what will be the consequences...
This is exactly what happened to me can someone please help me what should we do, thanks

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
does anyone knows if there is a new email address for cairo visa office other than cairo.visa@international.gc.ca. and re-cairo-im-enquriy@international.gc.ca.. i recently tried to email them. but none of these email are working ...... please its very important . let me know guys if there is a different email address.

thankyou

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hahahahha what a great work

OTTAWA — About 150 newcomers got lucky Wednesday after the government decided to grant them permanent residency even though their immigration applications were unceremoniously tossed thanks to the recent budget.

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced he was using his ministerial powers to allow them to stay because a computer glitch issued them visas by mistake.

The move comes after some of the people had already arrived in Canada, including a Moroccan family that showed up at the airport in Montreal on Friday only to learn their visas were invalid, according to a report by the French language newspaper La Presse.

“It was an administrative error on the part of my ministry,” Kenney said, noting Citizenship and Immigration is changing its IT system and in the process, some visas were issued automatically by mistake.

“We make over two million decisions a year, about 7,000 a day. We are making a major IT change so I think it’s understandable that a small error of this nature would be made.”

Kenney said the newcomers in question all qualify to immigrate to Canada as they’ve passed their security screening and have been deemed admissible. While it’s not clear how many had already arrived only to be told their visa was invalid, Kenney said anybody who did and left, is now welcome to return.

The error affected about 50 principal applicants from a dozen different countries who applied through the federal skilled worker program with their families prior to Feb. 27, 2008 and had not yet been assessed.

The group was among some 280,000 applicants and dependents who were told their paperwork was to be destroyed and their fees refunded as part of a government effort to slash a years-long program backlog.

Before this surprise turn of events, they would have had to reapply under new criteria if they still wanted to come to Canada even though many had been waiting years in the queue.

Kenney, however, dismissed the suggestion that granting permanent residency to a select few by virtue of an administrative error may be construed as unfair to the thousands who were not impacted by the glitch and remain out of luck in terms of their bid to come to Canada.

“There’s a fairness argument both ways. I think it would be fundamentally unfair to the people who have received visas, who wrapped up their affairs in their home country, acted in good faith, some apparently have come to Canada, to tell them to leave so it’s a question of the lesser of two evils in a sense,” he said.

“We have chosen to not punish people who have acted in good faith and who we told to come to Canada. I think that’s the best solution.”

NDP immigration critic Jinny Sims said she’s “pleased” the government has acknowledged that a mistake was made and that it’s redressing it, but believes the incident highlights a bigger problem.

“The real mistake is the deletion of all those files in a very unfair manner and the fast pace the minister is changing immigration policies,” she said, adding the pace of change has left little time to ensure a smooth transition, let alone adequate Parliamentary oversight.

Leading Canadian immigration lawyer Richard Kurland agreed Kenney made the right move and doubts the government will face any legal headaches from those not impacted by the glitch as the minister has the authority to grant permanent residency in exceptional circumstances.

The government also has a right to terminate visas after they’ve been issued, he said, noting it happens all the time in cases where a Canadian sponsor or principal applicant dies, for example.

Meanwhile, Kurland said there have also been glitches the other way with respect to the government’s decision to eliminate the backlog by tossing pre-2008 applications. He’s currently handling about eight cases in which applicants were issued refusal letters when in fact they were eligible for visas.

Read more: http://www.canada.com/Rejected+immigrants+golden+ticket+Canada+thanks+computer+glitch/7591563/story.html#ixzz2D5iIqDOp

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
hey guys . any one has emailed the cairo office recently ? please provide me with the email address.. seems like cairo.visa@international.gc.ca is not working. (faluire delivery ) ... i need to send an email ASAP...thanks

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadi pal said:
hey guys . any one has emailed the cairo office recently ? please provide me with the email address.. seems like cairo.visa @ international.gc.ca is not working. (faluire delivery ) ... i need to send an email ASAP...thanks
Enquiries
General: cairo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Case specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=cairo