Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybenot said:
other advise guys dont expect job opportunities waiting for you over here its not true Canadian suffering from Unemployment rate of 7.5%
so get prepaid to have enough money before you can find work it will take time before you start
It is way much higher. These published statistics are very wrong. It does not take into consideration:
-those who gave up looking, who work survival job, under-employed, temp worker,...

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madatito2000 said:
Egyptian Embassy oh woow are you sure that you belongs to here what they will send you ? how a hell we will know about ur case so we can answer you really and what kind of change in your ecase ?
so funny , lol

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybenot said:
Hello Guys

Speaking From Canada and would like to share some advises to new commers
After long process in Canadian Embassy In cairo and lots of misunderstanding
and after a battle with the Military Permit ( which turn out to be its easier than anyone think and you shouldn't worry much about it )

Arriving Canada around month ago

Landing Process is very simple and welcoming and no problem about it
make sure you give correct address to the immigration officer thats where the PR card send to

also you need to get SIN done that can be done via Service Ontario if your coming to ontario.
and the OHIP or Medical Insurance card also Service Ontario if im not mistaken ( you wont be covered medically till 3 months after your arrival to canada )
anyway the Canadian Medical Insurance System sucks and its based on long waiting list to get operation done may take years if not emergency or even other simple tests you need to wait all day long before getting it done.
However, Much better than our system in egypt of course even thought Medical bills outside the system which everyone use in egypt much much cheaper.

- its important to get your International Driver License done from egypt, it could be done from " Nady El saiarat el masry In alex or Cairo "
that will allow you to drive in canada for 2 months only because you are PR and not visitor ( Ontario Law ) not sure about other areas.
after that you need to get your local license
it goes for three stages G1 G2 and G
If your egyptian driver license issued more than a year ago then you can jump from G1 to G2 right away because G1 restricted and you can't drive alone its only written test , G2 will allow you to drive anytime anywhere except highway ( but they not strict about that from what i heard )

so its impotant to get your International Driver Licenses
and if possible Translate your driver License in egypt and legalize it from Canadian Embassy if you want to Jump to G " the final one "
because you have to wait 1 year before applying for G if you don't have Legalized Translation of your license.
but my advice G2 will keep you going.

other advise guys dont expect job opportunities waiting for you over here its not true Canadian suffering from Unemployment rate of 7.5%
so get prepaid to have enough money before you can find work it will take time before you start

Islamic community in Toronto will make you feel like home keep going to mosque if possible at least Friday to get engaged to the Islamic community to keep your identity over seas

and of course weather so bad much cold by now and they telling me that i didn't see the Real Cold weather yet !!

wish you all best of luck
very helpful , ty

HRH

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sudan
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012 another medical 10/3/2014
AOR Received.
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
20/2/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2014
LANDED..........
4/6/2014
no good news from anyone ?
are their anyone her did not pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee? specially candab, Dr Eng X and madatito2000
or when did u pay it ?
thanx
good luck for every one

candab

Aug 10, 2012
No news for us :( .... We did hear from the office 2 weeks ago asking for an updated version of the schedule A form (the form that lists your addresses and work and education, etc)...we sent it in and at the same time they told us that our medical has been extended (it had expired), so we don't have to get another...which was some good news for us!....now were waiting for more good news, ISA

And we did pay the fee at the time we submitted our application.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
candab said:
No news for us :( .... We did hear from the office 2 weeks ago asking for an updated version of the schedule A form (the form that lists your addresses and work and education, etc)...we sent it in and at the same time they told us that our medical has been extended (it had expired), so we don't have to get another...which was some good news for us!....now were waiting for more good news, ISA

And we did pay the fee at the time we submitted our application.
I might even have better news for you, extending the medical (as someone said in a different thread here) is done if the only thing holding the Visa is this expired medical.
This means your case has been finalized and just waiting for the Visa

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRH said:
no good news from anyone ?
are their anyone her did not pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee? specially candab, Dr Eng X and madatito2000
or when did u pay it ?
thanx
good luck for every one
no news at all! I paid all fees same day

wargo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Hope in January 2013
][bNew Rules for Spousal Sponsorship[/b]

Two new rules have been added for cases of spouse/common-law partner sponsorship. They are the following:

1. 5-Year Restriction on Sponsorship (March 2nd, 2012)
Canadian Permanent Residents who were sponsored as a spouse/common-law partner cannot become a sponsor themselves until they have been a Permanent Resident for 5 years.
In this way, fraudulent applicants will not be able to manipulate the program and sponsor a partner living abroad.

2. Two-Year “Legitimate Relationship” Regulation (October 26th, 2012)
This rule applies to spouses/partners who have been in a relationship for two years or less and who have no children in common with their sponsor at the time of application submission.
Once in Canada, the sponsored individual will receive conditional Permanent Residency. They must live with their spouse/partner in a ‘legitimate relationship’ for two years, or face the possibility of having their Permanent Residency revoked.
Exceptions will be made for sponsored spouses or partners who are suffering from abuse or neglect.

The Logic Behind the New Rules

Fraud is always a concern in spousal sponsorship applications because of the somewhat subjective nature of the relationship. Marriage fraud can take a number of forms. Sometimes, a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident is duped by a foreigner who feigns romantic interest and convinces them to become a sponsor. Other times, intricate marriages of convenience will be undertaken, often with a cash incentive for the involved parties. Fraud disadvantages those who have applied in good faith and waited patiently to bring their loved ones to Canada.

“There are countless cases of marriage fraud across the country,” said Immigration Minister Jason Kenney. “I have consulted widely with Canadians, and especially with victims of marriage fraud, who have told me clearly that we must take action to stop this abuse of our immigration system.”

By placing restrictions on spousal sponsorship, it is hoped that incentives for committing fraud will be greatly reduced without discouraging genuine applicants. Other countries, such as Australia and the United Kingdom, have imposed similar restrictions with success. It is hoped that Canada will follow in their footsteps, and no longer be seen as a ‘soft target’ for fraudsters.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wargo said:
][bNew Rules for Spousal Sponsorship[/b]

Two new rules have been added for cases of spouse/common-law partner sponsorship. They are the following:

1. 5-Year Restriction on Sponsorship (March 2nd, 2012)
Canadian Permanent Residents who were sponsored as a spouse/common-law partner cannot become a sponsor themselves until they have been a Permanent Resident for 5 years.
In this way, fraudulent applicants will not be able to manipulate the program and sponsor a partner living abroad.

2. Two-Year “Legitimate Relationship” Regulation (October 26th, 2012)
This rule applies to spouses/partners who have been in a relationship for two years or less and who have no children in common with their sponsor at the time of application submission.
Once in Canada, the sponsored individual will receive conditional Permanent Residency. They must live with their spouse/partner in a ‘legitimate relationship' for two years, or face the possibility of having their Permanent Residency revoked.
Exceptions will be made for sponsored spouses or partners who are suffering from abuse or neglect.

The Logic Behind the New Rules

Fraud is always a concern in spousal sponsorship applications because of the somewhat subjective nature of the relationship. Marriage fraud can take a number of forms. Sometimes, a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident is duped by a foreigner who feigns romantic interest and convinces them to become a sponsor. Other times, intricate marriages of convenience will be undertaken, often with a cash incentive for the involved parties. Fraud disadvantages those who have applied in good faith and waited patiently to bring their loved ones to Canada.

“There are countless cases of marriage fraud across the country,” said Immigration Minister Jason Kenney. “I have consulted widely with Canadians, and especially with victims of marriage fraud, who have told me clearly that we must take action to stop this abuse of our immigration system.”

By placing restrictions on spousal sponsorship, it is hoped that incentives for committing fraud will be greatly reduced without discouraging genuine applicants. Other countries, such as Australia and the United Kingdom, have imposed similar restrictions with success. It is hoped that Canada will follow in their footsteps, and no longer be seen as a ‘soft target' for fraudsters.
Thanks for the info. I still think Kenney is an a***hole. Did they accompany that with fast processing? For example you will be given this temporarily PR and placed under this stupid rules...

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr Eng X said:
Thanks for the info. I still think Kenney is an a***hole. Did they accompany that with fast processing? For example you will be given this temporarily PR and placed under this stupid rules...
no , they don't want that
they want us to :
suicide
hate Canada , forget and ignore any emotions and dreams
i hate to think that way but it's so obvious that Canada doesn't like family immigrations !!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamado said:
no , they don't want that
they want us to :
suicide
hate Canada , forget and ignore any emotions and dreams
i hate to think that way but it's so obvious that Canada doesn't like family immigrations !!
if you have some inefficient a***holes running the affairs don't expect much!

shamsuannahr

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Request
23-06-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
12-05-2013
Hi guys, maybe this already exists, but do you think it would be worthwhile to create a spreadsheet for the CPP-O? Do you think all files sent there are being approved within the same time frame (so an app from Buffalo now takes the same amount of time as an app from Cairo), or do you think cases will still be approved according to the official estimates for each country/visa office? :S

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Dr Eng X said:
if you have some inefficient a***holes running the affairs don't expect much!
plz Dr Eng X check ur inbox

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsuannahr said:
Hi guys, maybe this already exists, but do you think it would be worthwhile to create a spreadsheet for the CPP-O? Do you think all files sent there are being approved within the same time frame (so an app from Buffalo now takes the same amount of time as an app from Cairo), or do you think cases will still be approved according to the official estimates for each country/visa office? :S
I thought so at the begining obviously I was wrong ...I do not think they treat files equally!! They even handle Islamabad! According to CPP-Ottawa
cases will still be approved according to the official estimates for each country/visa office

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freeislam000 said:
plz Dr Eng X check ur inbox
Thanks for letting me know. Sometimes I don't notice my inbox, I responded for the recent pm as well