+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIPS NOTE

Nite35

Apr 3, 2012
It said ECU has requested for

MEDS
PPTs and so forth

Last update in eCAS 18th JAn 2012 with date saying Application was reviewed and processed further...

nothing from NDVO so far to date, no meds nothing

suggest

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
Nite35 said:

MEDS
PPTs and so forth

Last update in eCAS 18th JAn 2012 with date saying Application was reviewed and processed further...

suggest
Bro..........Lots of applicants are in same boat with you.....................and ndvo is still in sleeping mode & its going on going on.............

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Nite35

Send them a CSI immediately and inquire about the status about ur application .

Khans

minhas82

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 15.10.2010; 2nd AOR - 15.02.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medicals on 23.09.2013 and Sent Passport on 07.10.2013
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Nite35 said:

MEDS
PPTs and so forth

suggest

When did u send your initial application to CIO Sydney?

Nite35

Apr 3, 2012
We received your application for permanent residence on February 4, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 16, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on March 24, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 18, 2012.

This is exactly what it says in my eCAS.

What is CSI? How is that different from CAIPS?

minhas82

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 15.10.2010; 2nd AOR - 15.02.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medicals on 23.09.2013 and Sent Passport on 07.10.2013
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Nite35 said:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 16, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on March 24, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

CSI is case specific enquiry which can be mailed to CHC New Delhi. Link below

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
Nite35 said:

Hello Nite35,

CSI is an official response from VO to your inquiry.

I already have one and I don’t expect any new update in your case, you can refer the below mentioned.

I would suggest you to send your CSI by end of July 2012.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to the applicant after a file was created for the applicant in our office. Please note that processing has already begun on this application and it is currently awaiting further review.

Unless we have specifically asked the applicant to do so, he is not required to submit any additional documents at this time which are not listed in the Document Checklist (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf). Please note that our office will contact the applicant to provide the additional supporting documentation if it is required for the further assessment of the application, including medical examination instructions.

Processing of this application has already begun. However finalization may not occur until the end of 2012/or after 2012.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision as of January 1, 2012. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

Also, please note that if the applicant wishes to withdraw the application, the applicant is not eligible for a refund of the processing fees at this stage as processing of the file has begun.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. The application is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. The applicant is not required send any documents in support of the application at this time. Since the application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates. When we require additional documents, information or medical examination results, we will send a request using the contact information we have. That request will list all documents required to continue processing the application.

Until we contact the applicant, the only information the applicant is required to provide us in order to update the application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in family composition
- Request to withdraw the application
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to authorized representation

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration-3
High Commission of Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

Nite35

Apr 3, 2012
Thanks a bunch for all these information. I do really appreciate all your help here. FYI, I am processing through some consultancy. They are my representative. So far, I was thinking may be my consultant was cheating about all these delays. But after looking at many other cases with similar waits, I am now convinced that my consultant was not lying. We all are hoping for the best in our case here. All the best for you all. And please do keep on posting for any new updates here. I will too if I hear any updated from NDVO.

Nite35

Apr 3, 2012
Hi

Can anyone translate this CAIPS code for me:

PAPER FILE SENT TO MPR FILE BF'D TO: M1G ON 17-05-2012 MICROLOCATOR:

Nite35

Apr 3, 2012
Sorry but what is second AOR? Very illiterate on these matter. anyways my ecas says your file was reviewed on 18th jan 2012. MY NOC is 0213.