cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
Thanks ,yes I am getting so many notes and never had the problem
Thats great....you are doing a marvelous job....+1 for you...

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please note: for future applications for CAIPS ,now you have to show a $ 20 donation to following society .Please donate ,scan and email a copy of receipt with your application
http://www.cancer.ca/Ontario/How%20you%20can%20help/OD-Make%20a%20donation.aspx?sc_lang=en

pksr

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8th2012
AOR Received.
Nov82012
IELTS Request
Sent with Applications
Med's Request
waiting..
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Dear Forum members,

Please let me know why we need CAIPES? How to get this myself?
What information will CAIPES contain?

Thanks

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
Kanamen said:
Please note: for future applications for CAIPS ,now you have to show a $ 20 donation to following society .Please donate ,scan and email a copy of receipt with your application
http://www.cancer.ca/Ontario/How%20you%20can%20help/OD-Make%20a%20donation.aspx?sc_lang=en
dear kanamen i think this will be little too much for applicants as some guys won't be able to afford $20 and not every one has credit card so how he or she can pay.

and if you see lawpoint is charging $25 so people can consider going for that option.

to keep helping people please remove this condition in my opinion. thank you bro...+1 for your kindness and help.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azazaz said:
dear kanamen i think this will be little too much for applicants as some guys won't be able to afford $20 and not every one has credit card so how he or she can pay.

and if you see lawpoint is charging $25 so people can consider going for that option.

to keep helping people please remove this condition in my opinion. thank you bro...+1 for your kindness and help.
Thank You to point out .After amendment please read as:

Please note: for future applications for CAIPS ,now you have to show a minimum $10 donation to following society .Please donate ,scan and email a copy of receipt with your application
(If for any reason you can not donate by credit card ,please donate to Cancer Society in your city.)

Thanks again

sheenathomas21

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/warsaw
NOC Code......
3152 and 6241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may -13- 2009
Doc's Request.
june-15-2009
AOR Received.
august -7-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
june -23-2009
Med's Request
6-8-2012
Med's Done....
11-8-2012 medicals received in london20/8/12 rprf encashed on 27/8/12
Passport Req..
19/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2013
LANDED..........
27/07/2013
Hi everyone,

and many thanks to kanamen.he is really a great guy.i got my caips because of the help of him.when i had problems for ordering my caips notes he helped me to order caips and i got it for free..here in the forum many people who beleives that he is doing it for his own benefits or he is taking money or it is not safe.i am here for proving that he order it for me totally free and really he is a great person.i hope i can meet him one day.god will bless him and his family for sure. :) :) :)i am really grateful to him..

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheenathomas21 said:
Hi everyone,

and many thanks to kanamen.he is really a great guy.i got my caips because of the help of him.when i had problems for ordering my caips notes he helped me to order caips and i got it for free..here in the forum many people who beleives that he is doing it for his own benefits or he is taking money or it is not safe.i am here for proving that he order it for me totally free and really he is a great person.i hope i can meet him one day.god will bless him and his family for sure. :) :) :)i am really grateful to him..
Thank You Sister for your nice wishes

newlifeincanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheenathomas21 said:
Hi everyone,

+1 for you and Kanamen :)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sheenathomas21 said:
Hi everyone,

Ur reConfirmation is deeply appreciated.
When u meet him u'd know how real he is - a gem!

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Your words are honor for me Captain,I am just following your steps .....Thanks

sheenathomas21

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/warsaw
NOC Code......
3152 and 6241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may -13- 2009
Doc's Request.
june-15-2009
AOR Received.
august -7-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
june -23-2009
Med's Request
6-8-2012
Med's Done....
11-8-2012 medicals received in london20/8/12 rprf encashed on 27/8/12
Passport Req..
19/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2013
LANDED..........
27/07/2013
qorax said:
i know sir.if one can do such great things in this selfish world that is only kanamen sir..thank you again sir...

pksr

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8th2012
AOR Received.
Nov82012
IELTS Request
Sent with Applications
Med's Request
waiting..
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Dear kanamen ,
please let me know how to do the CAPS request..will caps request delay by processing..Thanks

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
How I can order CHAIPS notes from u ?

Do I need to give my personal info to you or you will send me link yo website where I can enter detail myself.