Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Rupali84 said:
Sir,

Please inform me How to apply for CGMS Notes through you. What Form or application is required to be filled..And How much will it take to get this.

My case is as under:
I am currently on Student Visa doing my Masters in Biotechnology from Windsor. Also currently employed with an Animal Hospital as Veterinary Technician. My student visa is valid till 2015.

I want to clarify that I got married in August 2013 and My wife in India applied for Open Work Permit in September 2013 (2 weeks after Marriage). At the time of her application I had reached Canada and started my September intake in Canada. Unfortunately my wife didn't get the visa on these grounds:
1. Her Travel History
2. Her family ties in India and Canada?
3. Financial Stability.
4. Employment opportunity in India and Canada..
5. And Her ineligibility for Open Work Permit..

I want to tell that she holds two master degrees (Mass Communication and LLB). She has score of IELTS as 7 bands. She also has TOEFL and GRE Score available.
Now she is trying once again, please suggest what best documents can she use to assure Visa. Any genuine advice will be appreciated.

Thanks
u

Azaan

Dec 28, 2014
Kanamen said:
Dear members

As I noticed here ,so many members have difficulty to get CAIPS NOTES.
I am offering my sincere services to solve this issue with limitation.
Here how it works

I will get Caipes Notes for you .You have to pay $20 .
The mode of payment:
Just convert $20 into your currency ,take your parents for dinner or buy a gift of $20 for them ,and that's it ,I will be get paid .
and promise me to be dedicated and loyal to lovely CANADA.
I can order 5 notes in a month.
You can contact me at
kanamen @ hotmail.ca

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
I know this would be simply stupid to quote a post from 2011 in 2015.
But I am quite new here on Canadavisa and was just going through the threads and found a gem of person - Mr. Kanamen!!

Surprisingly, I read all the 21 pages of posts from an old thread which was all about Generosity and INTEGRITY of one person.. and I am impressed like anything.

What a come back it was!

Canada, now seems to be much more interesting, after knowing that it is home to people like KANAMEN!

God bless you Sir.

Kanamen said:
I am sorry my fellow members(not Inbedf) to reply late as I was very busy .I am not a regular visitor of forum .You can check the intervals of my visits from my posts .
Today when I checked this thread ,I really started crying for your kind words, best wishes and trust on me .I am extremely thankful to our beloved Captain,SATDXB, Azmat,sukh420,logical,Ommona,shibu,OMM,samvats,azazaz,dided, Dr.Hasib,pittabread,pk09,ajoytheking,mis hmisabpk, Classical_beat, yawanika, nashe_31,sanjubaba, fReSco, jnathan, my sisters Mitali, mandiebraxton,sabii and so many other members who sent me emails .
After this mess up ,I apologetically inform you that I am putting on hold my offer for some time until I find an appropriate way suitable for members. But I assure you that I will continue to work hard and my offers for wellbeing of new Canadians.

@ Inbedf
Silence doesn't always mean guilt and I am not obliged to reply you, but I'm bound to be true and sincere .Tell me one thing

WHY I WILL MISUSE THE INFO OF INNOCENT APPLICANTS (WHO TRUST ME) IN AN OPEN WELL REPUTED FORUM?

As a resident of Canada, our responsibilities include:
• obeying the law;
• learning English or French;
• working, to take care of yourself and your family;
helping others; and
• protecting our heritage and natural environment.

I am very impressed of your knowledge about Privacy act, however, are you familiar with Defamation act?

Never tell or publish lies and false statement that harms public image. Individuals, groups, businesses, products, services and Countries can all be the victim of defamation. Although the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the right of freedom of expression, this right has always been of a limited nature. One of those limitations can be found in Ontario legislation through the Libel and Slander Act , which prohibits the dissemination of defamatory comments, specifically, spoken or written words that discredit an individual in the estimation of right-thinking members of society generally.
I don't care of your comments about me but being a honest, dedicated and loving Canadian, I strongly condemn and protest your remarks (Remember nothing is free in canada!! Not even friendship.)and I request you to apologize (unless you have strong proof to support your statement ) on this forum.

Now let me bring into your knowledge the true facts of Lovely Canada which prove your falsified accusation:

The Canadavisa.com has this internationally well known immigration forum ,where thousands of applicants are being helped /guided by legends Qorax,PMM,Leon just FREE
(Salute to Canadavisa.com and team)

1)From start as a new immigrant ,you get FREE services
such as language training, help with everyday tasks, finding a job, helping newcomers adjust to life in Canada, from Community services for newcomers, Immigrant-serving organizations and Service Canada centers.
2) You get health benefits......................FREE
3) You get child tax benefit (CCBT)........FREE
4) You get children education.................. FREE
They have old age programs ,pension program, shelter for homeless, and much much more just for mankind and moreover human lives are valued and respected here in Great Canada.

I have no idea in what community you are living with who are selfish and have no friendship.
Why don't you have friends ,you have to think about it. Here are some links helpful for you
http://www.succeedsocially.com/sociallife
http://www.peopleskillsdecoded.com/how-to-make-friends/

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
Kanamen said:
Dear members

As I noticed here ,so many members have difficulty to get CAIPS NOTES.
I am offering my sincere services to solve this issue with limitation.
Here how it works

I will get Caipes Notes for you .You have to pay $20 .
The mode of payment:
Just convert $20 into your currency ,take your parents for dinner or buy a gift of $20 for them ,and that's it ,I will be get paid .
and promise me to be dedicated and loyal to lovely CANADA.
I can order 5 notes in a month.
You can contact me at
kanamen @ hotmail.ca
Hi kanamen,
I hope ur doing well. As i want to ask you about my spouse sponsership visa can u find for me that GCMS notes. i will explain my situation by email. i was waiting 19 months to see my wife . still application is in INPROCESS . I dont know what did i did wrong. They blamed multiple mail send to them thats y they hold my application. I was in very streesful life and cried lot without my wife i cant live. musdece@gmail.com
please kindly help me .....

Rai Mazhar Farid Jami

Nov 18, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pics req 10 Feb, submitted on 16 Feb 2015....Schedule A & PCC request on 29 July2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 29 July 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016 , RPRF and passport copies
Med's Done....
28 January 2016 and medical received line updated on 12 Feb 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10 February 2016 submitted on 16 Feb
VISA ISSUED...
11 March 2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
poorboy said:
Hi kanamen,
I hope ur doing well. As i want to ask you about my spouse sponsership visa can u find for me that GCMS notes. i will explain my situation by email. i was waiting 19 months to see my wife . still application is in INPROCESS . I dont know what did i did wrong. They blamed multiple mail send to them thats y they hold my application. I was in very streesful life and cried lot without my wife i cant live. musdece @ gmail.com
Dear....who blamed that you have sent multiple mails that's why your case is on hold ? Is this your assumption or you got response from VO....can you plz explain this point...thnx

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
poorboy said:
Hi kanamen,
I hope ur doing well. As i want to ask you about my spouse sponsership visa can u find for me that GCMS notes. i will explain my situation by email. i was waiting 19 months to see my wife . still application is in INPROCESS . I dont know what did i did wrong. They blamed multiple mail send to them thats y they hold my application. I was in very streesful life and cried lot without my wife i cant live. musdece @ gmail.com
These all ur assumption. I hope ur case is in security checks or ur wife documents Chcks. Otherwise it is not taking that much time.
Sending many emails is not reason of delay

Apurva_K

Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys.. I am unable to reach him through email.. Does he still provide this service?

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Apurva_K said:
Hey guys.. I am unable to reach him through email.. Does he still provide this service?
no I think he is out of this form
many months I have not seen him

Anii

Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th nov 2014
Med's Request
16th may 2016
Med's Done....
24th may 2016
Hello all,
I Would like to share my query, i hope u guys will throw light on my situation
I got rprf pcc request in early august this year, i also submitted my newly born childs documnents and fees as per vo guidelines. They also released my childs medicals which was done and updated as passed in my mycic account.
I send updated pof details a month later to vo without being asked for. My immigration consultant adviced me that they will ask so theres no harm in sending them if they need it they will consider it. As adviced i send the updated funds details.
My concerns
1. My funds r adequate but there are lots of transcations ...many times amount is credited and debited . Does it make any difference to vo to consider it

2. Will this cause a delay in my ppr ( mycic bgc shows not started)
3. My bgc shows not started from past 3 or 4 months ...how long will it take me to get ppr ( rprf date is 5th aug).

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
Hi guys

Does Kanamen still visit this forum? Is there anyone else offering a similar service?

Thank you