+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIPES................FREE OFFER

Jul 21, 2011
azazaz said:
dont misguide people and don't lie. passport is not required to order gcms. stop lying. you can't defame sir kanamen. he is great. you go away. -1 for you
I second that...-1 from me too......

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
Kanamen said:
Dear forum member STTN

Would you please stop sending me threatened emails, its just a request.I don't know what made you so upset?
brother kanamen there is no point being nice and humble to him. he doesnt understand that.....he only understands the other thing u know that

pharmaguy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello forum members,

Can anyone provdie the link of HOW TO INTERPRET CAIPES NOTES., I HAVE ORDERED MINE AND WILL BE RECEIVING IN THE 4TH WEEK OF APRIL
REGARDS,

khan04

May 22, 2010
Dear Deba_avik,
Please clear me the matter regarding consent letter.I think one consent letter is enough for both applicant & spous because both applicant & his spous signed same consent letter.

Thanks,
Khan04

deba_avik said:
Definitely, 100% separate forms fill up and sign needed.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
khan04 said:
Dear Deba_avik,
Please clear me the matter regarding consent letter.I think one consent letter is enough for both applicant & spous because both applicant & his spous signed same consent letter.

Thanks,
Khan04
No ...no....separate is needed for dependent over 18. Following link is FYI:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html;msg1364294#msg1364294

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deba_avik said:
No ...no....separate is needed for dependent over 18. Following link is FYI:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html;msg1364294#msg1364294
If you are married or living more than a year as common law ,no need to sign a different consent .Both principal applicant and spouse have to sign on the same consent form.Other dependents over 18 must have their own consent form.
CIC never asked me to send separate consent forms for principal applicant and spouse.

pharmaguy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all any link to decoding caipes files kindly help

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Kanamen said:
If you are married or living more than a year as common law ,no need to sign a different consent .Both principal applicant and spouse have to sign on the same consent form.Other dependents over 18 must have their own consent form.
CIC never asked me to send separate consent forms for principal applicant and spouse.
Bro, I know you don't say anything whimsically. I have always a trust upon you. BTW, do you have any reference link so that we can guide others. Enormous discussion has been conducted regarding the matter, however, I never find any concrete link to guide others.

khan04

May 22, 2010
Kanamen said:

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deba_avik said:
Bro, I know you don't say anything whimsically. I have always a trust upon you. BTW, do you have any reference link so that we can guide others. Enormous discussion has been conducted regarding the matter, however, I never find any concrete link to guide others.
Yes bro its very clearly mentioned on the form IMM5475E, let me write down here exact words written on the said form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

If your spouse or common law partner wishes to release personal information to the same designated individual ,he or should sign in the space provided.Your dependent children who are 18 years or older must complete their own copy of this form

I never have any problem to get notes in the same way .
Hope this will work .
Good Luck

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
Yes bro its very clearly mentioned on the form IMM5475E, let me write down here exact words written on the said form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

If your spouse or common law partner wishes to release personal information to the same designated individual ,he or should sign in the space provided.Your dependent children who are 18 years or older must complete their own copy of this form

I never have any problem to get notes in the same way .
Hope this will work .
Good Luck
Brother Kanamen I respect you for what you say and there is a possibility you may be getting CAIPS for people but I am quoting the link from CIC website and also an email received from ATIP in this regard and also the first page of IMM5563 E where they advised that consent of every person over the age of 18 is required who is included in application. So in my opinion principal applicant and spouse should fill their own consent forms. Please check. Thanks

1) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Request for personal information about someone else

Requests for personal information not belonging to the requester must include signed, recent (less than one year old), written consent from the individual to whom the personal information belongs.

To facilitate processing requests for personal information, we also recommend that the consent of all individuals who may have personal information included in the records be obtained and provided with the request. For example, in the case of immigration records – consent should be obtained from the spouse, sponsor, adult children or any other person appearing in the records. Consent may be provided by completing the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual Form (IMM 5475) or by way of a written statement indicating the name of the person giving the consent and to whom consent is being given.

2) Email received

Good day,

As a response to your inquiry, please note that if you wish to receive information for both you and your wife, it is recommended that you both sign consent forms showing that consent has been given to the individual you have appointed as you designated representative.

Thank you,

ATIP-AIPRP

Sent: April 5, 2012 2:30 PM
To: ATIP-AIPRP
Subject: Urgent

Hi!

I want to order GCMS notes through my friend who is living in Canada. My wife is also included in application but I am principal applicant. Do I need to send two consent IMM5475 (one from me and other from wife) or one consent form is enough from me and my wife will just sign my consent form.

Thanks

3) Also on the first page of IMM5563 E it states

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

NOTE. Please include the consent of every person whose information may be in the file. The consent of minor children is generally not required.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Brother Kanamen I respect you for what you say and there is a possibility you may be getting CAIPS for people but I am quoting the link from CIC website and also an email received from ATIP in this regard and also the first page of IMM5563 E where they advised that consent of every person over the age of 18 is required who is included in application. So in my opinion principal applicant and spouse should fill their own consent forms. Please check. Thanks

1) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Request for personal information about someone else

Requests for personal information not belonging to the requester must include signed, recent (less than one year old), written consent from the individual to whom the personal information belongs.

To facilitate processing requests for personal information, we also recommend that the consent of all individuals who may have personal information included in the records be obtained and provided with the request. For example, in the case of immigration records – consent should be obtained from the spouse, sponsor, adult children or any other person appearing in the records. Consent may be provided by completing the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual Form (IMM 5475) or by way of a written statement indicating the name of the person giving the consent and to whom consent is being given.

2) Email received

Good day,

As a response to your inquiry, please note that if you wish to receive information for both you and your wife, it is recommended that you both sign consent forms showing that consent has been given to the individual you have appointed as you designated representative.

Thank you,

ATIP-AIPRP

Sent: April 5, 2012 2:30 PM
To: ATIP-AIPRP
Subject: Urgent

Hi!

I want to order GCMS notes through my friend who is living in Canada. My wife is also included in application but I am principal applicant. Do I need to send two consent IMM5475 (one from me and other from wife) or one consent form is enough from me and my wife will just sign my consent form.

Thanks

3) Also on the first page of IMM5563 E it states

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

NOTE. Please include the consent of every person whose information may be in the file. The consent of minor children is generally not required.
Dear brother

The link you provided and the email quoted doesn't say separate form for spouse ,but it says both have to sign in the space provided .On the other hand it clearly says for the dependent children 18 or older need their own consent forms .

In addition most of applicants do the mistakes by not getting the signature of spouse which creates problem .I am encountering the same problem with applications every time

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
Dear brother

The link you provided and the email quoted doesn't say separate form for spouse ,but it says both have to sign in the space provided .On the other hand it clearly says for the dependent children 18 or older need their own consent forms .
Big brother Kanamen it says each person above 18 who is included in application should fill his / her own IMM5475 ( it can be referred to husband and wife) and in email she said forms (plural two forms means one for each husband and wife). It means husband will also sign wife's consent form and vice versa and total two forms will be needed. This is just my understanding but if you feel one consent is enough please do so. Thanks

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Big brother Kanamen it says each person above 18 who is included in application should fill his / her own IMM5475 ( it can be referred to husband and wife) and in email she said forms (plural two forms means one for each husband and wife). It means husband will also sign wife's consent form and vice versa and total two forms will be needed. This is just my understanding but if you feel one consent is enough please do so. Thanks
Thanks ,yes I am getting so many notes and never had the problem