Med's Done....
03-03-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
For You point 3, if you are putting applications for both adults and minor in one envelope then you have to send it to Grant Adult, If you are sending a separate application for minor then you have to send it to Grant minors

Hope this helps
Thanks...

TorontoFerrari

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
Hello,
I have question about minor application with parent. If we submit kids application with one parent in single envelop and by chance if they find parent application is incomplete, whether the whole package will come back or IRCC will process the minor application and only return the adult application?
Thanks,
They will return whole package...

samurai1

Oct 17, 2017
Questions for spyfy or anyone:

First, I wanted to thank you for this thread and everyone on here who's helping each other. A shout to spyfy for a really great job in being extremely thorough and clear.

1) Physical Presence Calculator Question - Travel History Question:
Context

I have kept a record of all my international travels but could remember some of the travels going to the States to grab parcels or day trips to Seattle so I checked here: https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home
When checking the history, I found a lot of it to be incomplete showing my arrivals but not departures (probably due to road trips). Nevertheless, I have still put that in as part of the Physical Presence Calculator and assume the 'incomplete' ones to be for 1 day. I have tried listing everything as accurate as possible but I'm only human (also can't see everything even through the US crossing site) and because I don't have a history for all my travels to the States (only kept it for international travels and some US trips but not all of them since there were a lot of day trips), if they send it back, I'll have to request the history from CBSA which we were all asked in the application 'not to do'. I know that I have a buffer room of approximately 439 days but still want to be as accurate as possible and avoid delays like in this situation.
a) When the IRCC does the checks and they find my history to be inaccurate, will they simply make the corrections or send it back to me to correct on my own?
b) Application will not have to start from scratch with a new application fee I hope?

2) Physical Presence Calculator Question:
Context

For one of the questions, I answered that between 2012 Oct 12 to 2014 February 8th, I was a Temporary Worker. I'm not sure the exact date that I held my work permit but I knew that there was no gap between my Working Holiday Visa to my Work Permit to my Permanent Resident Status and have always been in Canada lawfully. Therefore, I simply put in a date for 2012 October 12 for the beginning of my work permit to 2014 February 8th since the expiration of my Working Holiday Visa was roughly 2012 October 11 and the beginning of my Permanent Resident status was 2014 February 9th.
a) If the dates are not accurate, will they change it or will they send it back for me to change (I wouldn't even know where to get the information)?
b) In the event that the application gets sent back, will they return the whole thing, make me fill out a form for the changes to be made, or reapply all over?
c) I listed myself as Temporary Worker during the period of 2012 October 12 to 2014 February 8th but am not sure if this is the same as 'Work Permit'? All these different terminologies are confusing me.

3) Canadian Application Form Question - Employment History:
Context

I have listed everything between my eligible dates of 2012-October 12 to 2017 October 12 but I don't have all my records of employment due to the fact that my computer's hard-drive had died and I didn't back it up to the cloud. Some of it I could find online through Canada's Employment site but not all. I have tried to be as accurate as possible.
a) If the IRCC does their investigation/checks and balances and finds the information to be inaccurate or find gaps, would they make the correction on my behalf or send it back for correction or make me start all over again with a new application and fees?
b) What is considered a gap? if say school was listed from 2014 Oct - 2014 Dec 2014 and then employment from 2015 Jan - 2015 Nov, would 2014 Dec and 2015 Jan be considered a gap since there could be days/weeks of just doing 'nothing' between that period?

I believe they will just ask me to make the corrections but still wanted to double check with you guys. I have no way of finding information that's lost or not in my ROE online. I filed every single one of my taxes but that still won't show my exacts dates of employment.

4) Canadian Application Form Question - Satisfying Language Requirement:
Context

I had taken a program called the PELD at BCIT which is an English program funded by the government and have provided a copy of my unofficial transcript. The transcript does not stipulate that the courses are part of the PELD program and I didn't think it would be a good idea to write anything on the transcript.
a) Will the IRCC have the ability to determine that the courses that I had took were part of the government funded English program (PELD)? In the case that they can't figure it out, what would be my next steps?
b) I also highlighted the courses the final marks of the last 2 courses and was wondering if they would frown upon the fact that I highlighted something to try and make things clearer for them?

5) Canadian Application Form Question:
Context

For question number 9A, I answered that I was a Temporary Resident due to the fact that I was on a Work Permit prior to obtaining my Permanent Residence on Feb 9 2014.

Based on the work permit, would I be deemed a 'worker' since the only choices are visitor, student, worker, or temporary resident permit holder?

6) Canadian Application Form Question:

Context

I have to the best of my knowledge listed all the places that I have stayed while in Canada but the exact dates might be off.
a) If IRCC finds the durations are incorrect, will they simply correct or have me make the changes? Ultimately if I can't remember now, there's no way for me to jog my memory and 'figure it out'.

In Summary:
Ultimately, I meet the physical presence residency requirement by a huge buffer of over a year so even if days are subtracted here and there for trips to the States, I would still meet the requirement but I'm mostly worried about my possible inaccurate information that I provided for travels to the states (might have missed some or not accounted for all of the mini-short trips), the exact employment/school history periods and possible gaps if certain days are not accurate, the exact length of my Work Permit (really have no idea), terminology used for Work Permit/Temporary Worker/Worker as dictated by the form, or the durations of stay at prior addresses before moving into my current permanent residence. Will the IRCC have some leniency because after all, I'm human and I have done my utmost best in providing the most accurate information possible.

Thank you very much to everyone in helping me with the questions above. Sorry about the length and level of detail. I'm a soft engineer and it's in my nature to be as thorough as possible. And thank you spyfy.. will definitely look out for your reply. Much appreciated

=)

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Hi Everyone,
For Q8, "Is someone helping you fill this form?" YES
and "Are you paying someone to help you fill this form?" NO

Can I put the relationship of the person that helped me fill this form? Spouse (in Company column)
Why would you not put both NO?? Not asking to lie on the application just asking.
I could but that won't be true. What if someone chooses yes?

uma057

Oct 5, 2017
Hi I wrote unemployed in my pr application.
But i was doing part time jobs while looking for a job in my field. Now i am not sure what to do i have to declare all of my jobs in application
Will it effect my citizenship application that i did not declare them before in my PR application.
Hi @spyfy can you comment and suggest me what should i do. I have not applied yet.

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Guys, while the CoPR photocopy requirement is removed from the adult document checklist (on the new form), it remains for minors (CIT 003). Am I right?

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hi @spyfy can you comment and suggest me what should i do. I have not applied yet.
You should declare all jobs, no matter if part time or not. You are not unemployed if you have a job, even if it is part time. The definition of being unemployed is literally that you don't have a job.

Intentionally omitting something (e.g. to "cover up" an earlier mistake) is never a good idea. Be honest. If you are concerned about not declaring those in your PR application, attach a page explaining that since these weren't relevant for your work experience during PR, you didn't list them back then.

uma057

Oct 5, 2017
You should declare all jobs, no matter if part time or not. You are not unemployed if you have a job, even if it is part time. The definition of being unemployed is literally that you don't have a job.

Intentionally omitting something (e.g. to "cover up" an earlier mistake) is never a good idea. Be honest. If you are concerned about not declaring those in your PR application, attach a page explaining that since these weren't relevant for your work experience during PR, you didn't list them back then.
I want to declare all the jobs on my application. I can attach a word document as per your suggestion. But I am still worried about the any consequences CIC may punish me.

hmirzaei

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Spyfy and other respected members please help.

where shall I mention my
Employment Authorization Document
in the US?

Is it "immigration or citizenship status in any other country" ? or "Travel Document" ?

I am just waiting for this question to submit my application! Any help is appreciated.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Questions for spyfy or anyone:

First, I wanted to thank you for this thread and everyone on here who's helping each other. A shout to spyfy for a really great job in being extremely thorough and clear.

1) Physical Presence Calculator Question - Travel History Question:
Context

I have kept a record of all my international travels but could remember some of the travels going to the States to grab parcels or day trips to Seattle so I checked here: https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home
When checking the history, I found a lot of it to be incomplete showing my arrivals but not departures (probably due to road trips). Nevertheless, I have still put that in as part of the Physical Presence Calculator and assume the 'incomplete' ones to be for 1 day. I have tried listing everything as accurate as possible but I'm only human (also can't see everything even through the US crossing site) and because I don't have a history for all my travels to the States (only kept it for international travels and some US trips but not all of them since there were a lot of day trips), if they send it back, I'll have to request the history from CBSA which we were all asked in the application 'not to do'. I know that I have a buffer room of approximately 439 days but still want to be as accurate as possible and avoid delays like in this situation.
a) When the IRCC does the checks and they find my history to be inaccurate, will they simply make the corrections or send it back to me to correct on my own?
b) Application will not have to start from scratch with a new application fee I hope?

2) Physical Presence Calculator Question:
Context

For one of the questions, I answered that between 2012 Oct 12 to 2014 February 8th, I was a Temporary Worker. I'm not sure the exact date that I held my work permit but I knew that there was no gap between my Working Holiday Visa to my Work Permit to my Permanent Resident Status and have always been in Canada lawfully. Therefore, I simply put in a date for 2012 October 12 for the beginning of my work permit to 2014 February 8th since the expiration of my Working Holiday Visa was roughly 2012 October 11 and the beginning of my Permanent Resident status was 2014 February 9th.
a) If the dates are not accurate, will they change it or will they send it back for me to change (I wouldn't even know where to get the information)?
b) In the event that the application gets sent back, will they return the whole thing, make me fill out a form for the changes to be made, or reapply all over?
c) I listed myself as Temporary Worker during the period of 2012 October 12 to 2014 February 8th but am not sure if this is the same as 'Work Permit'? All these different terminologies are confusing me.

3) Canadian Application Form Question - Employment History:
Context

I have listed everything between my eligible dates of 2012-October 12 to 2017 October 12 but I don't have all my records of employment due to the fact that my computer's hard-drive had died and I didn't back it up to the cloud. Some of it I could find online through Canada's Employment site but not all. I have tried to be as accurate as possible.
a) If the IRCC does their investigation/checks and balances and finds the information to be inaccurate or find gaps, would they make the correction on my behalf or send it back for correction or make me start all over again with a new application and fees?
b) What is considered a gap? if say school was listed from 2014 Oct - 2014 Dec 2014 and then employment from 2015 Jan - 2015 Nov, would 2014 Dec and 2015 Jan be considered a gap since there could be days/weeks of just doing 'nothing' between that period?

I believe they will just ask me to make the corrections but still wanted to double check with you guys. I have no way of finding information that's lost or not in my ROE online. I filed every single one of my taxes but that still won't show my exacts dates of employment.

4) Canadian Application Form Question - Satisfying Language Requirement:
Context

I had taken a program called the PELD at BCIT which is an English program funded by the government and have provided a copy of my unofficial transcript. The transcript does not stipulate that the courses are part of the PELD program and I didn't think it would be a good idea to write anything on the transcript.
a) Will the IRCC have the ability to determine that the courses that I had took were part of the government funded English program (PELD)? In the case that they can't figure it out, what would be my next steps?
b) I also highlighted the courses the final marks of the last 2 courses and was wondering if they would frown upon the fact that I highlighted something to try and make things clearer for them?

5) Canadian Application Form Question:
Context

For question number 9A, I answered that I was a Temporary Resident due to the fact that I was on a Work Permit prior to obtaining my Permanent Residence on Feb 9 2014.

Based on the work permit, would I be deemed a 'worker' since the only choices are visitor, student, worker, or temporary resident permit holder?

6) Canadian Application Form Question:

Context

I have to the best of my knowledge listed all the places that I have stayed while in Canada but the exact dates might be off.
a) If IRCC finds the durations are incorrect, will they simply correct or have me make the changes? Ultimately if I can't remember now, there's no way for me to jog my memory and 'figure it out'.

In Summary:
Ultimately, I meet the physical presence residency requirement by a huge buffer of over a year so even if days are subtracted here and there for trips to the States, I would still meet the requirement but I'm mostly worried about my possible inaccurate information that I provided for travels to the states (might have missed some or not accounted for all of the mini-short trips), the exact employment/school history periods and possible gaps if certain days are not accurate, the exact length of my Work Permit (really have no idea), terminology used for Work Permit/Temporary Worker/Worker as dictated by the form, or the durations of stay at prior addresses before moving into my current permanent residence. Will the IRCC have some leniency because after all, I'm human and I have done my utmost best in providing the most accurate information possible.

Thank you very much to everyone in helping me with the questions above. Sorry about the length and level of detail. I'm a soft engineer and it's in my nature to be as thorough as possible. And thank you spyfy.. will definitely look out for your reply. Much appreciated

=)
1(a) As long as it just seems as if you simply mixed up the dates due to human error, they will just correct your report. But if, say, you forgot about a five week trip and didn't report it, then that's a different story.
1(b) They shouldn't return it. See above.

2(a) see 1(a)
2(b) see 1(b)
2(c) Don't worry about exact wording. These are humans. They can read and think :)

3(a) as usual, as long as it's a minor change they won't care. But if you missed a whole job, that's a different story.
3(b) Employment history is only reported in months. Days are irrelevant. What you describe is not a gap.

4(a) this might, in fact be your actual problem. Please read the FAQ here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=573&top=5
There it says: "You may send a transcript, diploma or certificate showing that you graduated from a secondary school or from a post-secondary program in Canada or abroad. These materials must show that the program was in English or French. A single course in an official language is not enough to meet this requirement."
If I understand you right, you only took some English language courses. But it is not enough to show that you took some courses. You must have graduated from a whole program that was conducted in English. So you need some kind of diploma/certificate that you finished that program.
There are other government-funded courses that count, but I couldn't find the courses you describe on any of the CIC lists for British Columbia. Look here in the instruction guide for British Columbia. Only ELSA is listed:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp#language
4(b) They won't frown upon you highlighting something. But again, I am not even sure if your proof of language is sufficient at all.

5 obviously "work permit" means you are a "worker". It's basically the same word :)

6 see above

General answer: You worry too much about these details. The only thing you should worry about is the proof of language thing. But maybe someone else can chime in. Don't freak out because I say that the proof you provide isn't enough. I might be wrong.

hmirzaei

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Spyfy and other respected members please help.

where shall I mention my
Employment Authorization Document
in the US?

Is it "immigration or citizenship status in any other country" ? or "Travel Document" ?

I am just waiting for this question to submit my application! Any help is appreciated.
@spyfy could you please advise?