+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL Waiting For PPR

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
I tried to create my account on the tracker but it says the information you’re providing isn’t correct. Strange! I checked thrice but its not letting me create my account.
Maybe you are not putting the right information. How many names do you have on your application?

Akamalkhan_

Mar 30, 2023
This isn’t a normal wait times and you were supposed to reapply if you applied before September 2021. It seems as though your application has been recently identified as not being processed and not reapplying. It looks like your application is going through normal processing now so no need to reapply at this point. It’s unfortunate that you didn’t follow-up earlier but at this point all you can do is be patient and wait for the response to your TRV application.
You’re absolutely right! I sent couple of web forma earlier but got an automated response every time. Since i have been travelling a lot so I was just waiting. And out of nowhere got the BVL. Good feeling but now anxiety kicks in. :D

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Finger Crossed! When I logged in on the right side its shows “updated 20th March 23”

Also, on the activities page. It says eligibility not started! Biometric in progress. Must be a glitch?
The application tracker is still being monitored for a better update of application. I doubts if it's a glitch

Akamalkhan_

Mar 30, 2023
Right! I was saying this because. I got BVL and it means the biometric is done. And on the overview I can see the expiration of visa and Visa document number as well. Everything is mystery until PPR.

Reactions: enambari

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Right! I was saying this because. I got BVL and it means the biometric is done. And on the overview I can see the expiration of visa and Visa document number as well. Everything is mystery until PPR.
Received PPR yet? I think If you see the Visa document number and expiry date, PPR should show up soon

Reactions: Vayen.