+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL Waiting For PPR

Akamalkhan_

Mar 30, 2023
Hello,

I applied my visitor visa in 2021 June.
biometric 17 June’21
No response for about 1.5 years and then on March 22 2023 I got my BVL but there’s no PPR or decision on my application. I have patiently waited for almost 2 years.

is this unusual?

Reactions: PrinceIsaac254

Vayen.

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Hello,

biometric 17 June’21
No response for about 1.5 years and then on March 22 2023 I got my BVL but there’s no PPR or decision on my application. I have patiently waited for almost 2 years.

is this unusual?
Yes. They had issued a statement that all applications that were made before September 2021, need to be reapplied. In my opinion, I think it's unusual.

Serra__

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
My eligibility is under review, would it make sense to create an account with the tracker to know what’s happening?

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
My eligibility is under review, would it make sense to create an account with the tracker to know what’s happening?
It's just a new way IRCC want us to track our application. If you want to create an account, it's free and that's if you like to do that. But some how you are helping the members of this plaform on how to have patience for a visa approval.

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
I have checked my application status via this tracker.
i have received my BVl on 10th March but no OPR till now.
But in application it shows Visa document number and Expiry date as well.
Just be calm, I feel you are the verge of receiving your passport request. Since it shows visa documents number and expiring date as well

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
I have checked my application status via this tracker.
i have received my BVl on 10th March but no OPR till now.
But in application it shows Visa document number and Expiry date as well.
Is it a normal visit visa or super visa? When did you apply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

biometric 17 June’21

is this unusual?

This isn’t a normal wait times and you were supposed to reapply if you applied before September 2021. It seems as though your application has been recently identified as not being processed and not reapplying. It looks like your application is going through normal processing now so no need to reapply at this point. It’s unfortunate that you didn’t follow-up earlier but at this point all you can do is be patient and wait for the response to your TRV application.