+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Its very normal procedure that you get your ppr and you have some family applications in pending. You can expect a week or week+ to get their decisions (based on information that some members have shared)
Thanks for the insight. Appreciate it. Yes, I am also waiting for 2 weeks before raising alarms. Need to fly before end of august and her Passport too will take 15 days for stamping, so that’s why.

Reactions: powereng1982

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No

Kevin_1993

Jul 30, 2021
Hello everyone, seems like this group has more knowledge then any other forum.

can some one please give any of thoughts to my profile I’m really losing my nerves as anybody else who has not get their PPR after BVL.

aplied under SDS - 15th April (India) for fall intake
Bio - 20 April
Medical - 1st may
Bvl- 8th may (Ottawa)

I have completed mba, with experience now looking for one year pg diploma course in the related field. I have good travel history. Ielts over 7.5 not less then 6

is their any particular reason I’m not getting PPR or I should be worried of because per IRCC this file should get result by august 6.

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No

can some one please give any of thoughts to my profile I’m really losing my nerves as anybody else who has not get their PPR after BVL.

Bio - 20 April
Medical - 1st may
Bvl- 8th may (Ottawa)

I have completed mba, with experience now looking for one year pg diploma course in the related field. I have good travel history. Ielts over 7.5 not less then 6

is their any particular reason I’m not getting PPR or I should be worried of because per IRCC this file should get result by august 6.
You have a very strong profile .. don't lose hope you will also get PPR soon .. btw I also got BVL on 8th May but no update after that :)

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021

Bio - 20 April
Medical - 1st may
Bvl- 8th may (Ottawa)

Sorry for your situation bro. Only 2 things.
1. You are SDS and BVL from Ottawa, please call them up. There are a lot of posts here on how to do that. If you can’t find, I’ll help you.

while calling won’t give you the decision, getting some positive news will help you keep the nerves calm and sleep properly. Trust me. If I had SDS, I wouldn’t have lost even half of the gorgeous silky locks I shed on my pillow and bathroom floor while I incessantly stressed.

2. Raise webforms and wait till August 6th. This will jog their memory. No harm. Write emails of you can. 1 week at work won’t create much of a difference now but surely get a grip on university fee deadlines, deferral deadlines and fee refund deadlines should you not receive decision by Aug 6th.

I really hope you hear back soon (which is very probable).

Kevin_1993

Jul 30, 2021
Sorry for your situation bro. Only 2 things.
1. You are SDS and BVL from Ottawa, please call them up. There are a lot of posts here on how to do that. If you can’t find, I’ll help you.

while calling won’t give you the decision, getting some positive news will help you keep the nerves calm and sleep properly. Trust me. If I had SDS, I wouldn’t have lost even half of the gorgeous silky locks I shed on my pillow and bathroom floor while I incessantly stressed.

2. Raise webforms and wait till August 6th. This will jog their memory. No harm. Write emails of you can. 1 week at work won’t create much of a difference now but surely get a grip on university fee deadlines, deferral deadlines and fee refund deadlines should you not receive decision by Aug 6th.

I really hope you hear back soon (which is very probable).
Thank you so much @Alpha_Wolf for your positive hope and suggestion. I will raise a webform and will update everyone regarding the situation, I hope everyone get their before 6th august. Thank you

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hi all, I applied on 28th March (non-sds) and got my BVL on 26th May. I dont see any movement and am starting to lose hope for any deadline that IRCC may or may not commit. Shall I order GCMS or should I just wait?
The notes would also take over a month to get delivered so any practical suggestions from this community would definitely help.

Reactions: RumezaJ

PDA_1201

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi all, I applied on 28th March (non-sds) and got my BVL on 26th May. I dont see any movement and am starting to lose hope for any deadline that IRCC may or may not commit. Shall I order GCMS or should I just wait?
The notes would also take over a month to get delivered so any practical suggestions from this community would definitely help.
Follow up thru webform or email your local VO.

Reactions: AB25

shinoyvj

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
Hey, as you can see in my signature I applied on March 1st and got my approval 2 days before. I think they are processing and giving results. I was also planned to order GCMS note but didn’t, but there is no harm ordering it. I think you can also try calling IRCC ( can get details in this thread itself). I think you must have tried webforms.

Reactions: MZHSECA and AB25

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hey, as you can see in my signature I applied on March 1st and got my approval 2 days before. I think they are processing and giving results. I was also planned to order GCMS note but didn’t, but there is no harm ordering it. I think you can also try calling IRCC ( can get details in this thread itself). I think you must have tried webforms.
Yours is an SDS profile I presume, for which results are being prioritised. Mine is a non-sds for which there is no help that I would get by calling IRCC as I had already tried that. I think I will go through the coming week till 6th and if nothing comes to light, I will drop a webform and order GCMS.

P.S. Many congratulations to you for your PPR :)

Reactions: marmik1617

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Yours is an SDS profile I presume, for which results are being prioritised. Mine is a non-sds for which there is no help that I would get by calling IRCC as I had already tried that. I think I will go through the coming week till 6th and if nothing comes to light, I will drop a webform and order GCMS.

P.S. Many congratulations to you for your PPR :)
Planning for the same.

Reactions: AB25