+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

Iveyapplicant

Mar 22, 2021
JUST GOT MY PPR!!! I'm so relieved guys. It's been a crazy past few months. I had one previous refusal, and was already halfway through my course; so my situation was pretty desperate. Best of luck to everyone still waiting on their PPRs. You will get them soon. Also, your PPRs can come at just about any time. Mine was SDS, and I received the PPR at 7.30PM IST today, even though most Indian SDS applicants get it late night/early morning. Finally, a big thank you to everyone on this forum who have done their best to be helpful and spread positive vibes. Reading your posts, seeing your motivational messages, really helped lift me up, when I felt like my visa just wouldn't get approved. :)

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
JUST GOT MY PPR!!! I'm so relieved guys. It's been a crazy past few months. I had one previous refusal, and was already halfway through my course; so my situation was pretty desperate. Best of luck to everyone still waiting on their PPRs. You will get them soon. Also, your PPRs can come at just about any time. Mine was SDS, and I received the PPR at 7.30PM IST today, even though most Indian SDS applicants get it late night/early morning. Finally, a big thank you to everyone on this forum who have done their best to be helpful and spread positive vibes. Reading your posts, seeing your motivational messages, really helped lift me up, when I felt like my visa just wouldn't get approved. :)
So so so happy for you. I know you had your back against the wall now. Well done!! Lets meet some day in the land of snow and maple syrup!!

• Love
Reactions: Iveyapplicant

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Congratulations

• Love

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Congrats.. Wish you all the luck a head as well.

• Love

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Congrats man. And we are relieved to see you that much relieved. God bless you and everyone around :)

• Love

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Btw, is there any update on your wife's application?
No. My passport got picked today. When I get gc key update and they still don’t update it. Imma write emails and raise webforms by them dozens. I don’t have time left for cruel games lol.

I am stressed. But well, its not like her app will be rejected. Its accepted for sure. We just don’t understand why the gap when they could have given together. Uggh.

Last edited:

saisusmita

Jul 24, 2021
Hey guyss. I got my BVL a month back and still waiting for PPR. Is this some negative sign?
Non-sds. Filed visa on 17th April.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hey guyss. I got my BVL a month back and still waiting for PPR. Is this some negative sign?
Non-sds. Filed visa on 17th April.
Which university?
There is no negative sign here.......

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
No. My passport got picked today. When I get gc key update and they still don’t update it. Imma right emails and raise webforms by them dozens. I don’t have time left for cruel games lol.

I am stressed. But well, its not like her app will be rejected. Its accepted for sure. We just don’t understand why the gap when they could have given together. Uggh.
Its very normal procedure that you get your ppr and you have some family applications in pending. You can expect a week or week+ to get their decisions (based on information that some members have shared)

Reactions: Alpha_Wolf