+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

Jul 26, 2021
This might be a stupid question but could sending a lot of webforms impact the final decision? I know that each enquiry gets recorded in the GCMS notes.

I ask because I have sent around 5 (all updates about my information) and want to avoid somehow pissing off the VO.

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
This might be a stupid question but could sending a lot of webforms impact the final decision? I know that each enquiry gets recorded in the GCMS notes.

I ask because I have sent around 5 (all updates about my information) and want to avoid somehow pissing off the VO.
If they’re ‘legitimate’ webforms, it shouldn’t be a problem. If you keep spamming them asking about the processing of your application, It might annoy them a little but I don’t think they’d refuse you for that.
Anyway , you did mention your webforms were all information updates so it should be ok.
I sent about 5-6 webforms in total and I have my visa

Jul 26, 2021
If they’re ‘legitimate’ webforms, it shouldn’t be a problem. If you keep spamming them asking about the processing of your application, It might annoy them a little but I don’t think they’d refuse you for that.
Anyway , you did mention your webforms were all information updates so it should be ok.
I sent about 5-6 webforms in total and I have my visa
Great. Thank you so much, and congrats!

Reactions: DevSB

prats07

Jul 28, 2021
Applied : 1st June
SDS from India
Biometric Given: 30th June
Medical Passed : 2nd July
BVL: 2nd July
Called IRCC on 15th July, agent confirmed Eligibility, medical, criminality passed and just waiting on finalizing application.
Since then no update.
If my Eligibility, medical, criminality passed that means i will get PPR soon or there are chances of refusal as well?

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
SDS from India
Called IRCC on 15th July, agent confirmed Eligibility, medical, criminality passed and just waiting on finalizing application.
Since then no update.
If my Eligibility, medical, criminality passed that means i will get PPR soon or there are chances of refusal as well?
It's a good news dw:cool:

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
After tomorrow everything is just quit on forum since our star @Alpha_Wolf received PPR ..:D.....he was the only one who helps everyone out there ;)

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
SDS from India
Since then no update.
Yes there is little to no chances of refusal if those are passed unless something major change/happen with your application.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
After tomorrow everything is just quit on forum since our star @Alpha_Wolf received PPR ..:D.....he was the only one who helps everyone out there ;)
Hahaha thanks for the joke man.
I am actually pretty surprised we are not seeing any movement now. (Including my spouse’s app ugghh).

Lets hope this Thursday will bring rains again. Till then all we can do is hang in tight. IRCC never ceases to surprise.

NPJ

Oct 26, 2020
Hi guys,
I have been following this post since a long time and really appreciate how each of you are helping and gearing up each other.

I submitted my study permit application on 13th May from India without upfront medical due to closue of physicians ..gave my biometric on 2nd july no movement in the application since then. Have not received medical form also yet..
I have a query to the question" Have you lived in designated country for more than 6 months" I answered No which I now got to know should be Yes..could this be the reason of slow processing? What should I do now?? Please advise.

Reactions: RumezaJ

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Hi guys,
I have been following this post since a long time and really appreciate how each of you are helping and gearing up each other.

I submitted my study permit application on 13th May from India without upfront medical due to closue of physicians ..gave my biometric on 2nd july no movement in the application since then. Have not received medical form also yet..
I have a query to the question" Have you lived in designated country for more than 6 months" I answered No which I now got to know should be Yes..could this be the reason of slow processing? What should I do now?? Please advise.
I don't think that is the reason. Once you would be done with the medical, then you can expect BVL and PPR within few days. I think pending medical is the reason here.

NPJ

Oct 26, 2020
I don't think that is the reason. Once you would be done with the medical, then you can expect BVL and PPR within few days. I think pending medical is the reason here.
Thank you for the reply.I havent received the form for medical also yet..so kind of confused now..

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Thank you for the reply.I havent received the form for medical also yet..so kind of confused now..
I was in a similar situation. I decided to go for upfront and uploaded it via webform. My medical got updated in 16 days after the submission.
Generally, it is said to wait for the medical request, but it's upto you to take the chance.