+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hey bro, i called them twice but got the same response that my file is being processed from new delhi so we can not provide more info regarding your application.
At what time were you able to call? I tried calling them thrice now, after reaching the final step to speak to an agent, i just hear "due to high amount of calls we cant connect you to an agent" and the call disconnects without putting me on hold

dogmom

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
At what time were you able to call? I tried calling them thrice now, after reaching the final step to speak to an agent, i just hear "due to high amount of calls we cant connect you to an agent" and the call disconnects without putting me on hold
Yesterday I read someone tried for 22 times until it finally got to the hold part, then she got to know about her eligibility after 45 minutes on hold.

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Hello everyone, need some clarification.
Is there anyone here who get BVL in early May or before that and no decision after that?
If yes, did you try calling IRCC for status? Was it positive or negative. I have heard inany groups that the results on hold are positive for BVL received before early May.
Kindly reply even if you have seen such timeline.

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Is there anyone here who get BVL in early May or before that and no decision after that?
If yes, did you try calling IRCC for status? Was it positive or negative. I have heard inany groups that the results on hold are positive for BVL received before early May.
I have got my BVL in early May, I have sent my friend to Delhi VFS today to check my status. After giving them my UCI number they said "files are being cleared of people who are on hold for a while and priorities. You should wait for 2 more week to get the update, as of now, file is with Visa officer. Wait for Decision".. Even he asked about eligibility they said its in progress.

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
I have got my BVL in early May, I have sent my friend to Delhi VFS today to check my status. After giving them my UCI number they said "files are being cleared of people who are on hold for a while and priorities. You should wait for 2 more week to get the update, as of now, file is with Visa officer. Wait for Decision".. Even he asked about eligibility they said its in progress.
Was it non-sds? Because SDS profiles are processed in canada

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Yesterday I read someone tried for 22 times until it finally got to the hold part, then she got to know about her eligibility after 45 minutes on hold.
I am unable to click press 1 from TEXTNOW, when the IVRS asked me to do so, I tried pressing for some time but still they are repeating me to press the desired number... Kya dum hai yaar yeh.

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Got a hold of them finally, but in the end it was a waste of time both for myself and the agent. She could just tell me that my application is processed at New Delhi office, hence she can't answer any of my questions.

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
I dont think VFS can have any such inside information. But even if it is the case, they are definitely not clearing files on hold or priority. 90% of the results so far have been delivered for new applications of May mid or June.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Got a hold of them finally, but in the end it was a waste of time both for myself and the agent. She could just tell me that my application is processed at New Delhi office, hence she can't answer any of my questions.
Aaaaaaghhh. I just got another recording from someone else. The lady cleared all the doubts properly and said even though she can’t tell decisions, all the criteria are passed.

Its just random man. Sorry for you.

• Sad
Reactions: AB25

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
I dont think VFS can have any such inside information. But even if it is the case, they are definitely not clearing files on hold or priority. 90% of the results so far have been delivered for new applications of May mid or June.
Also. Funnily. Since 2 hours they are telling me client support is closed. Call in operational hours lol

pritz_90

Jun 8, 2021
Hii. I recieved bvl on 26th may. No decision yet. Two days earlier called ircc . The lady said your file is still i process no decision made yet.