+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

sourabh0397

Star Member
May 15, 2021
I got refused today at 4 52 p.m the reasons are same you won't leave canada etc. If I reapply how much time it takes to get result because I have sept intake pls reply
That depends from which country you are applying from, where did you apply from this time?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Yes but I got 6.5 bands and 7.01 c.g.p.a in academic
Your full profile? Previous education and choice of program in Canada? so we can guide you better. Please don’t rush without absolutely working on your re application.

Ragu2611

Mar 17, 2021
I got refused today at 4 52 p.m the reasons are same you won't leave canada etc. If I reapply how much time it takes to get result because I have sept intake pls reply
I got refusal today at 6:30,
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied
that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable.
Refused under R216(1)(b).

My Full course fees is 32Lakhs
But I submitted education loan of 38Lakhs and GIC of $10K, still I don't know the reason for the second point

Arch49

Star Member
May 25, 2021
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
• Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied
that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable.

But I submitted education loan of 38Lakhs and GIC of $10K, still I don't know the reason for the second point
You chose irrelevant program regarding to your previous academic and you didn't mention financial in your s.o.p

chhandak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
I got my refusal today and yes it's the same two universal refusal reasons.

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in

2. Your planned studies do not appear reasonable when considering your academic and employment history, your financial circumstances, and/or your English language ability.

I wish you guys all the best... I hope you guys with get your PPR soon.
you're from

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020

Previous education and future program? What was it? Sometimes if you are spending so much on a program lower than your previous academics then they always say it is not reasonable. Happened with me. According to them my bachelor in management was higher than a Post graduate certificate in Global business management. Hence I was refused.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Arch49 and Ragu2611 am sad to hear you got a refusal. We might be able to help you with some knowledge/insights if you could provide your profile and timeline here. Your refusals does not necessarily have to be same as the mentioned ones in the letter which is why you have to give more details. There are experts here who could pinpoint the issue. So I would suggest you sharing full profile and timeline.

Reactions: Alpha_Wolf