+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

chhandak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
File lodge in 3rd April biomatrics completed 9th April . May 11 medical passed 17th May bvl and 30june refused my program is project management and my previous academic is b.e in mechanical engineering. I got 6.5 bands and 5.5 in one module also 7.01 cgpa
The reasons
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities,
financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee
Apply for masters with a sound Ielts

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Also Arch49 another issue I can find in your profile is the pg certificate course you have taken. There are much more rejections these days when it comes to certificate courses. When did you graduate your B.E and you have work experience?
True! Most of the cases are for people with Bachelor degrees + experience going for diploma/certificates. Also one more reason that is if you show complete funds as loan amount it just doesn’t reflect well with them unless you are continuing education with no gap. Those with experience + less funds are just straightaway being rejected.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
True! Most of the cases are for people with Bachelor degrees + experience going for diploma/certificates. Also one more reason that is if you show complete funds as loan amount it just doesn’t reflect well with them unless you are continuing education with no gap. Those with experience + less funds are just straightaway being rejected.
Yeah true. If they have experience they are mostly getting rejected with diplomas and certificate course. VO sees no career progression in those cases and shows no sympathy. gcms notes would have a clear explanation.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
also seeing this trend those who received bvls earlier are gonna get decision soon. maybe in these days most of it is gonna be rejections I guess.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
File lodge in 3rd April biomatrics completed 9th April . May 11 medical passed 17th May bvl and 30june refused my program is project management and my previous academic is b.e in mechanical engineering. I got 6.5 bands and 5.5 in one module also 7.01 cgpa
The reasons
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities,
financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee
So sorry for the refusal. Others have given you good inputs already.

after a bachelors and experience, going for a certificate program looks shady to them. Not that its wrong, you just need to justify it well and show some progression and link.

was this SDS or non-SDS application?

Arch49

Star Member
May 25, 2021
So sorry for the refusal. Others have given you good inputs already.

after a bachelors and experience, going for a certificate program looks shady to them. Not that its wrong, you just need to justify it well and show some progression and link.

was this SDS or non-SDS application?
Non sds

Ragu2611

Mar 17, 2021
Arch49 and Ragu2611 am sad to hear you got a refusal. We might be able to help you with some knowledge/insights if you could provide your profile and timeline here. Your refusals does not necessarily have to be same as the mentioned ones in the letter which is why you have to give more details. There are experts here who could pinpoint the issue. So I would suggest you sharing full profile and timeline.
My timeline in my signature.

I did B.E computer science. I took CPL course in Canada, I know it's odd. I gave a strong SOP, mentioning all the points on my passion towards aviation. Also mentioned all the general points for leaving Canada, with my future plans and my family background and my property in India.

Financial: Full course fees is 32Lakhs. I have shown 38Lakhs education loan with my sanction letter from the bank and GIC of $10K

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied
that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable.
Refused under R216(1)(b).

• Sad
Reactions: altctrdelighted

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021