+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

AbrSL

Jun 18, 2021
I got my refusal today and yes it's the same two universal refusal reasons.

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

2. Your planned studies do not appear reasonable when considering your academic and employment history, your financial circumstances, and/or your English language ability.

I wish you guys all the best... I hope you guys with get your PPR soon.

mihir9991

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in

2. Your planned studies do not appear reasonable when considering your academic and employment history, your financial circumstances, and/or your English language ability.

Timeline ??

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020

Sorry you got refused. Your ielts or your previous academic performance seems to be the reason here.
When did you receive your BVL? Your timeline please?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021

Sorry to hear you got a refusal. It surely is related to something about your ielts score, academics or even not enough financial proof. Order gcms notes to get a clear view of what VO's concerns are and file for a new study permit clarifying those. Please share your other details such as the timeline, profile and country you filed you visa from if you don't mind.

pritz_90

Jun 8, 2021

What was your peofile??

Reactions: gursimran_sibia

Arch49

Star Member
May 25, 2021
I got refused today at 4 52 p.m the reasons are same you won't leave canada etc. If I reapply how much time it takes to get result because I have sept intake pls reply

• Sad
Reactions: Shadow_Man

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I got refused today at 4 52 p.m the reasons are same you won't leave canada etc. If I reapply how much time it takes to get result because I have sept intake pls reply
Profile? Timeline? You will have to first apply for GCMS unless you know to perfectly tackle the refusal reasons.

What are your refusal reasons?

Arch49

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Profile? Timeline? You will have to first apply for GCMS unless you know to perfectly tackle the refusal reasons.

What are your refusal reasons?
The reasons you won't leave canada and same as abrsl and I lodge my file in 3rd April