+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bundled courses : impact on study permit

NightShade93

Mar 17, 2022
Hi all,
I applied for a 2 year bundled program in Saskatchewan Polytechnic(Technology management and software development). This is essentially a 1+1 program but you will have only one letter of acceptance and you apply as if it's a single program.

I have heard that 1 year programs aren't very good for study permit and pgwp. How about bundled programs?

Also, if anyone studied at Saskatchewan Polytechnic, could you please let me know how your experience was?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi all,
I applied for a 2 year bundled program in Saskatchewan Polytechnic(Technology management and software development). This is essentially a 1+1 program but you will have only one letter of acceptance and you apply as if it's a single program.

I have heard that 1 year programs aren't very good for study permit and pgwp. How about bundled programs?

Also, if anyone studied at Saskatchewan Polytechnic, could you please let me know how your experience was?
As far as I know, open to correction, one after another program, the total time of the study will be counted for PGWP. This means a 1+1 program would make you eligible for a 3-year PGWP.

Reactions: NightShade93