sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Master deBater said:
Dude the COPR is a dream for millions who do not have it. You have it so respect it and preserve it. Some might frame it and hang it in their living room.
hey,

well, it was a dream of mine too. And I did not say anything bad.. I said its just HUGE piece of Paper.. They can be more Environmentally Friendly and make it smaller..

DISCLAIMER: I work as an Environmental Officer, maybe, that is what makes me think so...

Apr 4, 2011
sept15 said:
hey,

well, it was a dream of mine too. And I did not say anything bad.. I said its just HUGE piece of Paper.. They can be more Environmentally Friendly and make it smaller..

DISCLAIMER: I work as an Environmental Officer, maybe, that is what makes me think so...
May be you should get a job with them and take up strategic projects to help the enviroment :D

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Master deBater said:
May be you should get a job with them and take up strategic projects to help the enviroment :D
Perhaps.

So I see no details in your time-box? Where do you stand?

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Master deBater said:
I sent application in June 2010 have done my medicals in September 2010 and my file is at Buffalo. Awaiting PPR.
And you a PNP Nominated.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You folks are talking GREEK to me. I have no idea bout AB Nomination Classes. Good Luck though.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My New ECas says:

Decision Made

We started processing your application on July 2, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

mutt391

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Vancouver,BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2010
Nomination.....
31-03-2010
AOR Received.
10-09-2010
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
Never Happened..
Med's Request
10-09-2010
Med's Done....
21-09-2010 (Sent to Ottawa Per Medical Personel)
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
01-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP Sent: 04-04-2011 /PP & VISA RECEIVED: 29-04-2011
LANDED..........
1-05-2011
Just sent my Passport to Fort Erie! Question ppr seniors, you don't have to fill up the sender information on the return envelope right? Also when i wrote down the name of the address where i'm sending my package to i wrote it like this:

Name: Canadian Consulate General (RFV) -
Immigration Regional Program Centre
Address: P.O. Box 660

I considered the second line as a name and NOT as an address, hopefully thats ok..Any thoughts superboy

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mutt391 said:
Just sent my Passport to Fort Erie! Question ppr seniors, you don't have to fill up the sender information on the return envelope right? Also when i wrote down the name of the address where i'm sending my package to i wrote it like this:

Name: Canadian Consulate General (RFV) -
Immigration Regional Program Centre
Address: P.O. Box 660

I considered the second line as a name and NOT as an address, hopefully thats ok..Any thoughts superboy
Yes thats the name and the whole thing is the Return Name and Address.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is our experience:

10 am left Saskatoon.
4 30 arrived North Portal, SK and the officer told me to leave Canada and get back to SK.
Approached US Immigration - Asked me about my job and took me to the office for paper work. Gave me a 'Decline for US entry'. I asked if this will affect my future Visa application and he said 'NO, this is just to re-enter Canada'
Made a U turn and went to Canada Customs - Gave me a yellow sheet of paper.
Took the paper to Immigration - Canada (inside).
The officer asked me my COPR, Passports, Address, my daughter Birth Certificate. I also gave him Health Cards, Government Ids. etc.
He asked me about my job. I answered.

PHOTOS: I took extra photos of the new chin-crown dimension and told him that this are the new requirements. He checked my picture on COPR and said those are big (those are the old photo specification - prior Feb 2011).

He took another paper - Similar to COPR and stuck the new photos in there. He said it was wise to bring photos from new requirements.

We went through the COPR and I signed it.

He explained rights and takes ONE month to receive PR Card and explained SIN etc.

He congratulated us, gave us little Canadian Flags and off we went.

STopped at Duty Free and got some key chains, baby clothes and toys - Went to pay and the lady asked 'Are you going to US'. I said 'NO' . She almost cried and said 'I am sorry, you can buy these ONLY if you are going to US' - hehe. She saw how my wife liked those baby clothes - I saved some money but really liked those key chains. OH well.

Heading to Saskatoon tomorrow - Tired.

1. Bad experience: Budget rental - the lady said your car is booked for tomorrow and not today when i went to pick it up. The car was available, so I luckily got it.

2. Duty Free - See above.

3. Ordered Cactus Nachos and cesar Salad and had no sauces, were dry and not good as they are in Saskatoon.

Recommendations: Take photos of new SPECIFICATION. Officers has some templates and they match the pictures - Ours did not match and they comply with the photos that Buffalo asked for.