+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

mshaikh

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-10-2011 (Initial review is complete)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Buffalo - Ottawa (June 2012)
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
13-2-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2014
LANDED..........
23-9-2014
Hey Jenny,

Seems you are almost there, I understand your frustration !!

I hope you get Passport Request soon. Did you e-cas changed to Medicals received or not?

Best of luck.

jenny4u82 said:
Yes I can, but i m only waiting for PPR..........all process is done

Ara59

Apr 24, 2012
Another PPR for a PNP applicant from Ottawa:

rg2012 said:
New to this group, but I've been monitoring this group for information, so I thought I'll provide my information in case it helps someone.

Ontario PNP Applicant : Received confirmation in Oct, 2011 (can't remember the exact date)
Applied for PR to Buffalo : Dec 1, 2011 (received by CIC on Dec 5, 2011 as per AOR)
AOR, Transfer to CPP-Ottawa and Medicals request: Apr 5, 2012 (Yup...all in one email to me from them)
Medicals received by CIC: May 6, 2012
RPRF and Passport requested: Sep 13, 2012
Documents sent : Sep 14, 2012 to Detroit via Canada Post (via Windsor mailbox dropoff).

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010 (2nd AOR Oct 2010)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
ram84 said:
hi bdy
even my situation is same like u , i wana apply pr to austrlia or new zealand , i have done my masters from austrlia
i am lossing hair every day , frustation areg geting day by day

i too upset from my own decsion , i could applied pr or austrlia but missed my golden chance most of my friends got cityzenship of austrlia now
i am still waiting for ppr
Hi Ram84,

Please guide me how i can get Austrlia PR...............Do they have any forum similar like Canadavisa forum..............i wanna apply by myself this time.............i gave Huge money for my CA PR application and HRSDC LMO etc..............but of no use

I will really appreciate ur help in this

ap2686

Jul 14, 2012
Hi Guys,
I am in USA and my visa is expiring soon...
I have submitted my medicals in ottawa and waiting for ppr.
It has been now 29 months since i have applied.
It is so disappointing from canadian govt.
My e cas is still showing in process. no updates for medicals.
Another sad day has gone without PPR.

Everybody pray to god that all get good news soon from Ottawa.

ok...
Good night

cooldeeps

Star Member
Jan 21, 2012
Hi Jenny,

Here is a link for all details on Australia PR.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/sir.htm

You may go through the link and check on the process..

Regards,
Deeps.

jenny4u82 said:
Hi Ram84,

Please guide me how i can get Austrlia PR...............Do they have any forum similar like Canadavisa forum..............i wanna apply by myself this time.............i gave Huge money for my CA PR application and HRSDC LMO etc..............but of no use

I will really appreciate ur help in this

cooldeeps

Star Member
Jan 21, 2012
Jenny..

Dont want to discourage you..But, before applying simply consider the below factors:

1) Aus Economy is a lot smaller than canadian economy..and its more expensive than Canada (this is a fact).
2) If you canada, once you get Citizenship doors are open to US as well..(never ignore this)
3) Aus is a racist country as we all know..I dont deny that any country is not racist, but atleast in US and Canada it is a lot lesser compared to other countries.

Now, if you can easily find a job in Aus after WP, then the situation changes and you may apply for the PR.

cooldeeps said:
Hi Jenny,

Here is a link for all details on Australia PR.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/sir.htm

You may go through the link and check on the process..

Regards,
Deeps.

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
jenny4u82 said:
Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i am unable to control my fustration now
CIC should know we are eligible for CEC as well 2 years before but we were already applied under FSW (F**King Skilled worker) category.
They must clear our files before accepting PNP and CEC files..........or atleast tell us we are not processing any of FSW files anymore.....so that we can atleast apply under CEC class

I m loosing my hair and weight everday...............they are just playing with our life.

I m done now, i cant wait anymore.............plz anyone advise me how can i apply for Australia or new zealand PR

Jenny

jenny4u82 said:
Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i am unable to control my fustration now
CIC should know we are eligible for CEC as well 2 years before but we were already applied under FSW (F**King Skilled worker) category.
They must clear our files before accepting PNP and CEC files..........or atleast tell us we are not processing any of FSW files anymore.....so that we can atleast apply under CEC class

I m loosing my hair and weight everday...............they are just playing with our life.

I m done now, i cant wait anymore.............plz anyone advise me how can i apply for Australia or new zealand PR

Jenny

relax jenny!

u r not alone in this situation. i am also eligible for CEC and many of my friends who applied after me are now close to citizenship! i was also extremely frustrated. but i had to peace my mind eventually. ur file will be finalize in 2-3 months max, i am sure. u will later regret this amount of stress and pressure u put on ur poor body!

take it easy, these few months is nothing in ur life. u r going to live years and years happily in beautiful canada.

think like this: u r not alone. many of us are like this..... don't look at other ppl applications ahead of u. this world is not fair at all and there is no reason that it must be. we r still lucky to be here in this situation.

take it easy, relax and enjoy ur life. u dont want to get sick because of this application.

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
cooldeeps said:
Jenny..

Dont want to discourage you..But, before applying simply consider the below factors:

1) Aus Economy is a lot smaller than canadian economy..and its more expensive than Canada (this is a fact).
2) If you canada, once you get Citizenship doors are open to US as well..(never ignore this)
3) Aus is a racist country as we all know..I dont deny that any country is not racist, but atleast in US and Canada it is a lot lesser compared to other countries.

Now, if you can easily find a job in Aus after WP, then the situation changes and you may apply for the PR.
well said cooldeep,

never compare canada to Aus, NZ or even US. canada will be a superpower in 10-20 years. this will be because of low population, high resources (including huge amount of oil sand) and open door to immigrants.

canada will be the most stable country in the world soon. dont ruin ur future by just an anger because of this waiting. u r already in north america. enjoy ur life. ppl are killing each other in other parts of the world for food, water and religion. don't u read the news?

dont take this freedom and stability we have now as granted. we need to appreciate it. otherwise we will lose it.

cheers to all of u....i have a good feeling about this forum, it makes me calm and relax. thanks everyone for contribution.

noopurswadas

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
WHY ARE PEOPLE WHO DID MEDICAL REQUESTR IN MAY GETTING PPR RATHER THAN PEOPLE WHO DID THEIR MEDICALS IN APRIL. ITHOUGHT OTTTOWA WENT IN ORDER.

waitforever

Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-08-2010
AOR Received.
09-12-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
So here's one question. After all the disappointment, I think I might have to leave Canada after 5 years in October. But what is going to happen if I leave Canada? Will my file be still in Ottawa? It may sound crazy, but I was looking at the Australian PR process the other day. Maybe Canadian government prefers other PR applicants over me with 3 years of Canadian work experience and $90k salary. They want people to come in and search for a job for a long time because they don't have a Canadian education.

So my file will be dead when I leave Canada?

cooldeeps

Star Member
Jan 21, 2012
Dear Friend,

I am a silent reader of this forum and would appreciate if people talk more about their FSW status and not target specific countries and people originating from these countries..

Here are my 2 cents..

1) Many people are still under the wrong impression that countries like India, China are 3rd world countries..This is completely untrue..Please rectify your facts before posting this.The GDP of India is 1.6 trillion dollars and China is almost 8 trillion dollars.This indicates that the economy of China is 2nd largest in the world and Indian economy is 10th largest in the world..almost same as that of Canada today.

2) The reason why we see many guys coming from India and China migrating to countries like Canada/US is because : a) the population in these countries is huge as a result they find a very competitive market to make it big. b) Infrastructure still today is not par with developed countries like US and Canada c) The quality of life and standard of education is much higher in terms of literacy rate as well as choice to enter into ones field of interest.Having said that it doesn't mean that these countries are lagging behind or are third world countries.

3) Most of the people who have migrated in the past have made a name for themselves in the western world and are great leaders and innovators in their field of interest.

So basically saying that immigration system is broken because of huge influx of immigrants coming from 3 world countries is completely untrue.Also, its not the immigrants, it is the Canadian economy which needs people and they want more and more people in their country to simulate the economy.

As far as I am concerned, i am very much happy being in US and working here.The only reason I want to immigrate is because of the uncertainty in the US on getting your permanent residency.Having completed my Masters in US from an esteemed university, still i am struggling to get my PR process here in US because of its broken immigration system.

I have seen many people complain about the taxes in Canada and their medical care..Well I still feel that by paying more taxes, you get rid of your uncertainty and get access to a health care system which taken care of you is a BIG PLUS..who knows it better that the citizens of US or people who are staying/working here.

So people come to Canada due to various reasons, just like how you have shown your interest in pursuing your future in Canada..

Please don't get personal here..I was just trying to explain you that its better we keep ourselves limited to the status of our applications rather than deviating from the topic and talking about 3rd world countries and immigrants coming from these countries.

Hope you take it in a right way.

Regards,
Deeps.

obs35 said:
I just wish Canada would stop immigration from 3rd world countries and encourage immigrants from civilized countries like, Germany, Finland, Switzerland, France, etc. Otherwise pretty soon, Canada would go back instead of progressing!

cooldeeps

Star Member
Jan 21, 2012
waitforever said:
So here's one question. After all the disappointment, I think I might have to leave Canada after 5 years in October. But what is going to happen if I leave Canada? Will my file be still in Ottawa? It may sound crazy, but I was looking at the Australian PR process the other day. Maybe Canadian government prefers other PR applicants over me with 3 years of Canadian work experience and $90k salary. They want people to come in and search for a job for a long time because they don't have a Canadian education.

It is truly a shame on the Canadian immigration system that they are taking so much time in processing our applications..They should not have created this FSW category with occupation lists open to everyone when they cant process so many applicants..

I dont think your file will be dead..Maybe you can contact the cic to transfer your application to the processing office of your country of origin, if you have to move.

Also, i was under the impression that till your file is "In Process" you can continue to work in the country..Not sure though..I know in US they do let you work by extending your work permits till you get your permanent residency which takes a monumental time.

Even if you apply for AUS PR, it will take time and I guess you will get your canadian PR much before that..I would advice you to check with CIC or department of labor before leaving the country...my 2 cents.

Regards,
Deeps.

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
waitforever said:

Why do you say you have to leave?
Did you get a LMO refused?
Try extending your status as long as you can
What is your timeline?
Have you done medicals?
You can apply for a wp extension by regular mail without a lmo it will be denied but it will give you at least 2 or 3 months of implyed status who knows maybe your file is done by then
All you have to do is send the envelope with the application a couple of days before ithe wp expires and send it the lowest way possible cause every second counts

Good luck

waitforever

Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-08-2010
AOR Received.
09-12-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks guys for the feedback. No, I don't have a rejected LMO but I didn't apply for it either. I never imagined that I would not get the PR by this time. These are the exact words of an immigration officer when they came my school after my master's graduation " The postgraduation work permit will allow international graduates to work in Canada while they have their PR processed in Canada and they will have it before their 3 years permit expires" Well, it turns out that wasn't true!

I read on another forum that if you need medical you don't need LMO but I'm not sure if that's true because I didn't find any source on CIC website. Have you guys heard about that?

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
Well some of guys are getting PPR for FSW category from other Canadian visa office of USA (at least I know 3 friends this week) constantly but Buffalo cum CPP Ottawa is still keeping quite. Those friend too have similar times line like of mine.

one thing need to highlight here that the lot of pre june 2008 candidates from Buffalo were in backlooged earlier and same situation I afraid may not happen to us too. Guys hope this week we will get something at least. Frustrating frustrating frustrating