+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa >> Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Guys - I emailed both my old MP and the new one (since I moved to a different area of Toronto) and I got the same response.

My files are in Ottawa and the application is being processed since July 7th. My file was assigned to an officer and he's currently reviewing the file. They said they would let me know if they need any further documents before making a decision.

I'm not sure if saying that my file is being processed means that it's officially IN PROCESS, but at least I got the same info from 2 different sources. Ottawa is definitely looking at the files and there's movement.

Let's be patient!!

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
It seems that everybody is doing very hard to get information from Ottawa. All MPS answer looks similar as file been reached, Ottawa is working hard and we all will be hearing very soon in near future (may be 2014). Anyway that looks great sign. As PNP, CEC applicants are getting PPR and medical, that also good sign that something is going with Ottawa.

what cannot be understood that there are lot of guys waiting FOR medical request for pre jun 2010 candidates? and for the Guys who are waiting for ppr after medical and pissed up with Near expiration date? Are they cic dumb or what? Even from Los angels they are sending PPR. I donot understand what Ottawa is doing?

Lets keep patience to forget that even we have applied sometimes for CIC.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
Hi
how to get the Medicals done with out the forms. my GCMS notes says they sent me the forms but never received and they do not reply to my mails.
I am thinking of getting medicals done for me and for my family.

is there any one who done their medicals with out request or with out forms? if so what is the processes ?

Syed

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
jenny4u82 said:
Hi Cytric,

I am also Jan 2010 applicant, waiting for my turn, i do not what you think about this waiting but i m really frustrated now, guyz who applied 1-2 months before are going to eligible for citizenship.................CIC is processing all cases fast after june 2010 and before Feb 2010.................they is really painful and closing of Buffalo made it worst.
:'( :-[ ??? :mad: :eek:
Hello jenny4u82,

Don't ask about the wait. It's really a pain in the neck// but can do anything except wait. wait and wait//:( anyways let's keep in touch and share updates, if any. Hope, joyful days will come soon. what can I say anything more,,,tired of having faith on anything though :( :( :(

CyTric

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
Unless some administrative capacity changed in Ottawa, we will be waiting for next 2/3 years as FSW category is not anymore interest for Canadian immigration system compare to PNP,CEC. We will be backlogged like pre 2008 candidates. Definitely and they will ask us to do second medical as they want to show they are very actively involved in application process. So ridiculous even after 3 years of application process. They are doing background check. This seems they just do business to trap fish. We are in their net and cannot escape cannot do anything, cannot plan anything, paralyzing ourselves for a long term. First of all, feel like stupid to choose and fall in this immigration application system.
Those whose visa office is LosAngels getting reply about the status of their application But CPP Ottawa is so dumb.

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
jeevan said:
Unless some administrative capacity changed in Ottawa, we will be waiting for next 2/3 years as FSW category is not anymore interest for Canadian immigration system compare to PNP,CEC. We will be backlogged like pre 2008 candidates. Definitely and they will ask us to do second medical as they want to show they are very actively involved in application process. So ridiculous even after 3 years of application process. They are doing background check. This seems they just do business to trap fish. We are in their net and cannot escape cannot do anything, cannot plan anything, paralyzing ourselves for a long term. First of all, feel like stupid to choose and fall in this immigration application system.
Those whose visa office is LosAngels getting reply about the status of their application But CPP Ottawa is so dumb.
i dont know , in this life we will get ppr or not
which way canadian immigration is keep going and we do not know when we will get chance to land in canada once again
they are spoling our careers

garry991

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
how long more we should wait for our PPR request...

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010 (2nd AOR Oct 2010)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i am unable to control my fustration now
CIC should know we are eligible for CEC as well 2 years before but we were already applied under FSW (F**King Skilled worker) category.
They must clear our files before accepting PNP and CEC files..........or atleast tell us we are not processing any of FSW files anymore.....so that we can atleast apply under CEC class

I m loosing my hair and weight everday...............they are just playing with our life.

I m done now, i cant wait anymore.............plz anyone advise me how can i apply for Australia or new zealand PR

Thanks

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
jenny4u82 said:
Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CIC should know we are eligible for CIC as well 2 years before but we were already applied under FSW (F**King Skilled worker) category.
They must clear our files before accepting PNP and CEC files..........or atleast tell us we are not processing any of FSW files anymore.....so that we can atleast apply under CEC class

I m loosing my hair and weight everday...............they are just playing with our life.

I m done now, i cant wait anymore.............plz anyone advise me how can i apply for Australia or new zealand PR
Thanks
hi bdy
even my situation is same like u , i wana apply pr to austrlia or new zealand , i have done my masters from austrlia
i am lossing hair every day , frustation areg geting day by day

i too upset from my own decsion , i could applied pr or austrlia but missed my golden chance most of my friends got cityzenship of austrlia now
i am still waiting for ppr

Kets

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
We have a job and are paying taxes yet nothing is done to process our PR.
It doesn't make sense to me they want young immigrants in this country yet it's such a painful process to get a PR.
I face the problem where my work permit ends Jan 2013 and am not sure if I will get a positive LMO to remain in Canada.
Why on earth would I need another LMO to be approved even though my employer has made me permanent.

I have a 2007 application in process a 2011 application in RBVO status and soon a CEC application.

Frustrations Frustrations Frustrations....Maybe I should throw in the towel on living here as my fate maybe elsewhere!!!!

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CIC should know we are eligible for CEC as well 2 years before but we were already applied under FSW (F**King Skilled worker) category.

Jenny

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
Can we all apply CAIPS note..............so that we will get some idea
THis is in justice ..............some applicant applied with me are almost eligible to Canadian citizenship

MasterGeek

Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
AOR Received.
24-05-2012
Med's Request
24-05-2012
Med's Done....
30-05-2012
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
August 2013
jenny4u82 said:
Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jenny
Why don't you apply under CEC now and withdraw your current FSW application ?

garry991

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
another week gone..... in waiting for PPR...
how do i can apply for caips if i am not in canada....

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
MasterGeek said:
Why don't you apply under CEC now and withdraw your current FSW application ?
Yes I can, but i m only waiting for PPR..........all process is done