+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo to Ottawa Transferred Cases(FSW) - Pls join here

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
JJ-C said:
No...I have not got PPR yet...just wishful thinking but something tells me it will come soon.

Thanks for checking on us...we missed you.
Congrats for getting closer to your goal I meant. ;)

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
Dr kbknaidu said:
once they charged the card that it.... you done... expect FBI reports in 3-4 business days .... and get ready to mail them to CIC tge day you receive those ...( but dont forget to open those as some other irrelevant papers some time check before sending to CIC ) ... all the best so you joining in to our bus soon ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thanks so much for the info.

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Sorry JJ-C i didnt seen your last message ... anyways keep this wishes and use once you receive your PPR , my wishes are always fresh ... they dont fade you ok..

princehan

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo(US)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2011
File Transfer...
july 2012 (CPP-O)
Med's Request
27-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
Passport Req..
(photocopy) 27-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
Hello forum members
I and my husband just got CoPR today!
We will finish landing via Peace Arch border next week

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
congratulations ....bless us.....all the forum members ....

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
princehan said:
Hello forum members
I and my husband just got CoPR today!
We will finish landing via Peace Arch border next week

Congrats

aashay12

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo transferred to ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Med's Request
25th october 2013
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
first week of january
VISA ISSUED...
24/1/14
LANDED..........
13 nov, a day before the visa expires
Fellas, got my copr...
finally a chapter has closed after 12 years, a new opens in days.
god bless ya'll and i will have a good night sleep tonight.
Good luck, dont give up, even if its rejected, try again.
The funny fact about life is i had to choose between US and Canada
Both the opportunities are lined together, in US i have a chance of getting
a US passport in 5 months from now, i am not even a US resident
The work involves too much danger and life risk, so Canada is a better option.
Things happen when they have to, i waited 12 yrs for both chances to fall in my lap
and its strange that life is asking u to choose between all these opportunities.
Dont lose hope, never give up. FIGHT.
God bless

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
Congratulations aashay and princehan. I'm really happy for both of you.

aashay indeed God makes all things beautiful in His own time. I'm touched by your story.
Waiting is difficult, and 12 years is a really long time to wait, but one thing I keep learning daily is that when we patiently wait on God, He overwhelms us with so many blessings. Enjoy the moment and May God grant you a great job in Canada and a good life. Princehan, I wish you and your family the same.

those of us still waiting, God will soon visit us.

Have a great weekend folks. :) :) :)

OSR

Oct 31, 2013
My ecas status changed to DECISION MADE

Hi

I just saw an update on my case - DECISION MADE. In general terms I should have been extremely happy buy today I am little concerned. Need your expert advice if you have had similar situation:

I was requested for FBI clearance for both myself and my wife. Before end of 60 days time given i couldn't get FBI clearance. Then I had received a final extension for 30 days upon request. I received my clearance but not my wife's as her prints were not clear to them. So I sent my FBI clearance letter but not my wife's. But I had sent proof for my wife's reapplication to FBI. As on Feb 4th, the 30 days extension is over and I now I see a status change in my case to DECISION MADE.

I am worried as I am not sure what is the decision they made (my wife's FBI clearance is not sent yet). Please share your experience if you or anyone you know have gone thru this kind of a situation.

Thanks

OSR

obs35

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Re: My ecas status changed to DECISION MADE

OSR said:
Hi

I just saw an update on my case - DECISION MADE. In general terms I should have been extremely happy buy today I am little concerned. Need your expert advice if you have had similar situation:

I was requested for FBI clearance for both myself and my wife. Before end of 60 days time given i couldn't get FBI clearance. Then I had received a final extension for 30 days upon request. I received my clearance but not my wife's as her prints were not clear to them. So I sent my FBI clearance letter but not my wife's. But I had sent proof for my wife's reapplication to FBI. As on Feb 4th, the 30 days extension is over and I now I see a status change in my case to DECISION MADE.

I am worried as I am not sure what is the decision they made (my wife's FBI clearance is not sent yet). Please share your experience if you or anyone you know have gone thru this kind of a situation.

Thanks

OSR
It doesn't look good. Did you get a confirmation that they approved your 30 day extension? Just because you asked does not mean they granted it. They said in the e-mail that you have 60 days to provide the documents OR they will make a decision based on the info they have on file...It could very well mean that you got denied.

P.S. Always here to help!

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........

OSR said:
Hi

Thanks

OSR
OSR, take heart. Have you heard of the saying that "90% of what you worry about never happens". Very often, most of things we worry about never happen or materialize. Until you hear from CIC don't raise your blood pressure. They are aware your wife had to reapply through no fault of hers. Have you already done your medicals? What is your timeline? Praying with you and waiting for you to share the good news on the forum. Cheer up :) :) :)

gimmered

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
12-11-2013
Med's Request
12-11-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
Most likely in August 2014
Has anybody here applied for PCC with Indian Consulate in NY via mail? Do you know how long it takes to receive the PCC and original passports back from them? It has been 3 weeks already since we applied and haven't heard from them at all since. We have called the consulate and have left several messages and have also sent them multiple emails inquiring about the status. This has got to be one of most unprofessional bunch of Indian Diplomats, who never answer phone, return phone calls or reply back to emails. Very frustrating! :'(

I am really concerned now that CIC may not be patient for too long. We have submitted everything that they asked for but the Indian PCC which we are still waiting to receive. :eek:

thapalucia

Nov 4, 2013
ne also changed as DECISION MADE this morning and mine case is exactly similar to OSR ..In my case my husband is principal applicant and his FBI report is not done yet but mine is already done and sent it to cic visa officer.

and we don get any PPR request but decision is already made ...NERVOUS ...

asyed97

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 05 2011
AOR Received.
sep 07 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
july 2012
Med's Request
Nov 7 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 22 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

OSR said:
Hi

Thanks

OSR
Hi osr,
I pray and hope its a positive DM, but are you from a visa exempt country this will be the thing to consider and they might send you the copr soon
All the best

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
thapalucia said:
ne also changed as DECISION MADE this morning and mine case is exactly similar to OSR ..In my case my husband is principal applicant and his FBI report is not done yet but mine is already done and sent it to cic visa officer.

and we don get any PPR request but decision is already made ...NERVOUS ...
Did your husband request for extension and have you already done your medicals?

I know decision made after medicals is often good news unless there is a problem on the FBI report. There was this person from Korea who had a DUI in Korea so was denied. If your FBI/PCC is clean then no need to worry until you hear from them. Hope your husband asked for extension if his FBI report has delayed. Wish you all the best.