Doc's Request.
04.12.2013 additional doc requested 22.05.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
obs35 said:
and how exactly do you know this? CIC says that only approved means of tracking is xpresspost prepaid envelope. Well, Canada Post has a prepaid envelope to be used in USA too....I believe this will work

copy and paste from CIC email:

"If you have included a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport will be returned using this envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on Canada Post.

If you did not provide a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport will be returned by regular mail."

i believe veri33 is correct.
Veri is always right

solmode

Jul 22, 2011
Hello All,
Happy new year!
I posted this in FSW1 thread, and am told to ask my question here; So here it goes:
I have been asked to proof my funds with the transaction history for the past three months.
By now I have ~ 7000 CAD in all of my accounts in Canada. I have asked my dad to transfer some money to my account to reach the minimum of 11,115 CAD. Since they asked for the transaction history, do you guys think if transferring some money to reach the threshold would be a problem??? What should I do?

Thanks guys

2011july20

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffallo Transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application and May 2014
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
First AOR 10-2011, second AOR December 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
October -2013 and RPRF paid on Oct 2013
Med's Done....
November 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 7-15-2014 PPR 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10/2014
LANDED..........
12/2014
solmode said:
Hello All,
Happy new year!
I posted this in FSW1 thread, and am told to ask my question here; So here it goes:
I have been asked to proof my funds with the transaction history for the past three months.
By now I have ~ 7000 CAD in all of my accounts in Canada. I have asked my dad to transfer some money to my account to reach the minimum of 11,115 CAD. Since they asked for the transaction history, do you guys think if transferring some money to reach the threshold would be a problem??? What should I do?

Thanks guys
Yes. According to my attorney, anything greater than $1000.00 has to have an explanation as to the source ete and the reason for the transfer.

solmode

Jul 22, 2011
Thanks. So do you think "reaching that threshold" can be a sufficient reason?

I am confused. What should I do now?

goldmary

Nov 1, 2013
solmode said:

Hello Forum members,

I've just received my FBI clearance certificate.Can I open the envelope,and ensure that everything is ok?I actually paid for 2 clearance certificates,however I received only one envelope.Does FBI put the two certificates inside one envelope?Please I need an urgent answer ,so that I'll know what to do.

Samnov

Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
Doc's Request.
04.12.2013 additional doc requested 22.05.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
goldmary said:
Hello Forum members,

I've just received my FBI clearance certificate.Can I open the envelope,and ensure that everything is ok?I actually paid for 2 clearance certificates,however I received only one envelope.Does FBI put the two certificates inside one envelope?Please I need an urgent answer ,so that I'll know what to do.
Hi goldmary,
May I ask u when did u send ur application for FBI clearance and when
Did u receive? And what is ur timeline?
Thanks

lucky13

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/2014
LANDED..........
03/2014
goldmary said:
Hello Forum members,

Hi,
You can open it and then send it to CIC.
Thanks

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
yeah that is correct you can open it , and if that letter has 2 copies keep one with you and send the other one to CIC, all the best and it is very nice to hear that you got your FBI , by the way total how many days after you got the clearance ??

veri33

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
AOR Received.
01-10-2011
Med's Request
28-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-2014
Ok, today i got the PPR. great news!!!!!! for a change, i do feel good and full of hope. In the email i got they also want 2 photos, they give you a link with the photo specifications, its their CIC website for permanent resident card pictures. They say that they are different then passport pictures:

"Notes to the photographer

The two photos must:
•show a full front view of the person’s head showing full face centred in the middle of the photo;
•be clear, well-defined and taken against a plain white background without shadows;
•be produced from the same unretouched film or from the same file capturing the digital image or from two identical photos exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;
•be original photos (not taken from any existing photo);
•measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown (top of hair);
•have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8″ x 1 3/4″) finished size;
•be on photographic paper that has a backing which accepts and retains the date. Photos without this backing are not acceptable;
•be on prints that are well-fixed and washed to prevent discolouration;
•bear the date the photo was taken (not the date the photo was printed) directly on the back of one print (stick-on labels are not acceptable)."

where do i go to take photos with date on the back in the USA? walgreens,CVS do they do it? i don't remember doing this for my initial application, or maybe i just forgot... thanks and keep your hopes up. your turn will come.

shinbukan

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
London, ON
veri33 said:
Ok, today i got the PPR. great news!!!!!! for a change, i do feel good and full of hope. In the email i got they also want 2 photos, they give you a link with the photo specifications, its their CIC website for permanent resident card pictures. They say that they are different then passport pictures:

"Notes to the photographer

The two photos must:
•show a full front view of the person's head showing full face centred in the middle of the photo;
•be clear, well-defined and taken against a plain white background without shadows;
•be produced from the same unretouched film or from the same file capturing the digital image or from two identical photos exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;
•be original photos (not taken from any existing photo);
•measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown (top of hair);
•have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8″ x 1 3/4″) finished size;
•be on photographic paper that has a backing which accepts and retains the date. Photos without this backing are not acceptable;
•be on prints that are well-fixed and washed to prevent discolouration;
•bear the date the photo was taken (not the date the photo was printed) directly on the back of one print (stick-on labels are not acceptable)."

where do i go to take photos with date on the back in the USA? walgreens,CVS do they do it? i don't remember doing this for my initial application, or maybe i just forgot... thanks and keep your hopes up. your turn will come.
Congratulations Veri33.
This is great news.

goldmary

Nov 1, 2013
shinbukan said:
Congratulations Veri33.
This is great news.
Hello All,

I applied for my FBI certificate in the first week of November 2013 after getting requests for it,Medicals and Payment of visa(RPFP) on November 1,2013.I got the certificate in the mail yesterday 01/06/2013.

solmode

Jul 22, 2011
solmode said:

2011july20 said:
Yes. According to my attorney, anything greater than $1000.00 has to have an explanation as to the source ete and the reason for the transfer.
Hello guys,

I would thank you if I hear your comments regarding my issue and what I should do at this point. I am so stressed out....

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
VERI33 you are super fast man ....wow......you are amazing man...... PPR request .... i am very very very hearty congratulations to you man,,,,,really i am happy for you , you got PPR request for both wife and husband or just for you ?? reply asap , and if you are living US , any ways god bless you my friend ,and land safely and have a good life in in new country from new year ,mine is not even in process man ...awesome job buddy

kipling122

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
16-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 23
VISA ISSUED...
nov 4
LANDED..........
dec 4
solmode said:
Hello guys,

I would thank you if I hear your comments regarding my issue and what I should do at this point. I am so stressed out....

Hi, I think you should ask your lawyer about it. Or may be you can get a letter from your father saying he is giving it to you as a gift and no repayment is required...along with his bank statement from where he is trasnferring the money... its just a suggestion...don't know if it will work or no