Passport Req..
Sep 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
canada.aspirant2013 said:
Hi Guys,

Just got a status update query response from Ottawa. It looks like bit different than what I usually get ...
"Thank you for your email below. Please be advised that your application is at our office and is in queue for review by an officer.

An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received."

Does it mean anything specific? or it is still a generic one? :)
No, it is a generic one. I got the same a few months ago.

canada.aspirant2013

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, Now in Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-01-2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 2013
AOR Received.
March-21-2012
IELTS Request
March-01-2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Oct 10, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 19, 2013; Ecas (third line) update: Nov 21, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 22, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 14, 2013 at Coutts, AB T0K0N0
alexalex said:
No, it is a generic one. I got the same a few months ago.
I see you get PPR by now .. Few months? how many months ago? :)

satya_lucky

May 11, 2011
Waterloo/Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2013
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
July 2012 from buffalo to Ottawa
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
11-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2009
Hi guys

I have submitted updated documents on july 12th 2013 , but till now no response. I got in touch with CPP on Aug15th ,they replied me as

"Good morning,
Your application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer in order to make a final decision, should they require more information in order to finalize the decision, they will be in contact with you." on Aug 29th

asked them about the status of my application again, on sep 20th they replied me as

Good morning,
Your application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer in order to make a final decision, should they require more information in order to finalize the decision, they will be in contact with you. on sep 30th

Not sure what more I can do , its really getting frustrated !!

alexalex

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
AOR Received.
July 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
canada.aspirant2013 said:
I see you get PPR by now .. Few months? how many months ago? :)
I think we can not really compare our timelines to each other as everyone is from different country, all security checks are different and luck is different. Many people from 2010 are still waiting for their PRs and many from 2012 already got their documents. I got this respond about 6 months ago.

mlh15

Jun 26, 2012
Frustration it is.. My application is almost 28 months, did medical twice, and till now i haven't heard.. All they tell me that my file is in queue to be processed by an officer. My GCMS notes states RFV and to request for passport that was since last august 14 but until now no decision has been made or still "in Process" on ecas.
I am a pre september applicant on PNP category which they say on their website they are giving priority and will be finalized by the end of summer, winter is around the corner but obviously no news from them.. I am so frustrated.. Any thoughts on this? I know that that this is FSW category but it was also transferred from buffalo office.. Ottawa is really giving me a long and hard time.. I don't know what to do next.. So frustrated. ??? :-X

mkb87

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Visa Office......
Buffalo, CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 7,2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 21, 2010
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
Sep 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 17,2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 18,2013
mlh15 said:
Frustration it is.. My application is almost 28 months, did medical twice, and till now i haven't heard.. All they tell me that my file is in queue to be processed by an officer. My GCMS notes states RFV and to request for passport that was since last august 14 but until now no decision has been made or still "in Process" on ecas.
I am a pre september applicant on PNP category which they say on their website they are giving priority and will be finalized by the end of summer, winter is around the corner but obviously no news from them.. I am so frustrated.. Any thoughts on this? I know that that this is FSW category but it was also transferred from buffalo office.. Ottawa is really giving me a long and hard time.. I don't know what to do next.. So frustrated. ??? :-X
Just wait.

I waited about 40 months and about 2 weeks ago CIC asked me to send my passport.

I guess CIC has focused on the " Buffalo forgotten applications".

Raj2rule

Oct 8, 2013
hi there folks...does anybody know how long does it take for the passport to be returned after they have requested it for you PR application..i know there was a strike due which there has been delays..Ottawa received my passport on aug 13th...the Last communication from them was the following.

Dear Mister/Madam,

We have received your passport and your application is currently in queue to be finalized. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application.

If you have included a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport will be returned using this envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on Canada Post.

If you did not provide a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport will be returned by regular mail.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa -

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest

7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059

E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Also any tips when u go to the border to finalize your application would be appreciated

Thank you

God bless :)

mlh15

Jun 26, 2012
mkb87 said:
Just wait.

I waited about 40 months and about 2 weeks ago CIC asked me to send my passport.

I guess CIC has focused on the " Buffalo forgotten applications".

Thanks! I hope you are right! Congrats on your PPR though! You deserve it!

mkb87

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Visa Office......
Buffalo, CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 7,2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 21, 2010
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
Sep 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 17,2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 18,2013
Raj2rule said:
hi there folks...does anybody know how long does it take for the passport to be returned after they have requested it for you PR application..i know there was a strike due which there has been delays..Ottawa received my passport on aug 13th...the Last communication from them was the following.

Dear Mister/Madam,

We have received your passport and your application is currently in queue to be finalized. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application.

If you have included a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport will be returned using this envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on Canada Post.

If you did not provide a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport will be returned by regular mail.

Sincerely,

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Also any tips when u go to the border to finalize your application would be appreciated

Thank you

I am wondering when did you communicate with CIC to ask about the process? Which category are you in?

I am an applicant from Buffallo office, I applied in June 2010. I have sent my passport to CPP-Ottawa on Sept 20, and I need to know when they will return it, because I need to apply for US visa.

honpredictable

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-TRANSFERED TO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013-Sent updated documents-August 5,2013
AOR Received.
31-05-2011
IELTS Request
included with application
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
AUGUST 19, 2013 & RPRF
Med's Done....
AUGUST 20, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada with work permit
mkb87 said:
I am wondering when did you communicate with CIC to ask about the process? Which category are you in?

I am an applicant from Buffallo office, I applied in June 2010. I have sent my passport to CPP-Ottawa on Sept 20, and I need to know when they will return it, because I need to apply for US visa.
The CIC received my passport on Sept. 20 as well, but the tracking number is not active yet...

sidhu85

Sep 13, 2013
Should be on its way soon, I sent mine on August 20th and my tracking# got activated on Oct1st (almost 6 weeks) but due to weekend and the rural place I live in, my passport is still in transit from Edmonton. So maybe wait this week and if you still dont receive it then email them. Have faith and patience. I wish you Good Luck.

Raj2rule said:

Dear Mister/Madam,

Sincerely,

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Thank you

Raj2rule

Oct 8, 2013
sidhu85 said:
Should be on its way soon, I sent mine on August 20th and my tracking# got activated on Oct1st (almost 6 weeks) but due to weekend and the rural place I live in, my passport is still in transit from Edmonton. So maybe wait this week and if you still dont receive it then email them. Have faith and patience. I wish you Good Luck.
Oh excellent :) i will do that ...All the best and Thank you

God bless

kipling122

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
16-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 23
VISA ISSUED...
nov 4
LANDED..........
dec 4
hello everyone...

I have a question. I am done with my medical exam... got the proof of medical exam as well. Am I supposed to email it to CIC along with the receipts? Please advise.

Thank you in advance

Raj2rule

Oct 8, 2013
mkb87 said:

i communicated with them around sep 15...i gave them a month before i emailed them ...i would suggest to do the same ....i am in FSW category too ...and also Buffalo applicant ...and believe it or not i am waiting to do exactly the same ...i should have been in states last year coz this is second time i am sending my passport...the Detroit office lost my passport when they requested it back in nov last year...so i would strongly recommend following up with the immigration via email to confirm they have your passport in possession.. even after you have the proof of delivery....All the best

Raj2rule

Oct 8, 2013
sidhu85 said:
Sidhu i do have a Question your status updates on the CIC website did that change from "Decision made" to something else ( like application complete). or is it still the same ...mine has been "decision made" ever since i send my passport....

and also let me know how it goes on the border ..