May 12, 2011
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2013
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Request
June 13, 2013
Med's Done....
June 17, 2013 (sent via emedical June 21)
Passport Req..
July 17, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Received passport w visa August 7, 2013
satya_lucky said:
hey Av
Hi av11

Couple question I have on the update of document, do I need to submit all the proof again like previous employment letter , workpermit copies etc...

I got update reference letter from my employer, and for Fsw2 do I need to put anything on FUNDS section?

Please let me know ...
Hi satya_lucky,

I am not sure if you are required to send everything requested in the new forms or not. My guess would be you are not required as you had provided all the required documents at the time of application and the point of this exercise is to update all the information that has changed. They did not specifically indicate to me that they want all those documents requested within the forms.

That said, I believe in providing anything and everything I possibly can and if I don't have something, mention it and provide an explanation even if it is something as simple as saying that "was provided with original application". In my case it was easy enough to obtain all the documents so I provided everything, including bank statement (proof of funds), copy of Canadian degree, copy of current work permit, even copy of recent English test (not the official score, just my copy) etc. So I don't know how much is actually required, probably it's ok to just mention all those things and explain why you are not providing something (i.e. "provided with original application" or something of that sort), but I believe it is to my advantage to give them as much as possible - the easier I make it for them the faster my application will move along. At least that's my opinion.

Good luck!

av11

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo --> Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12, 2011
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2013
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Request
June 13, 2013
Med's Done....
June 17, 2013 (sent via emedical June 21)
Passport Req..
July 17, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Received passport w visa August 7, 2013
fiath said:
Awesome! I applied 1 day earlier tha you and got the doc request the same day as you. When did you submit the document? Thanks!

I haven't heard back from them yet. Hopefully next week. Fingers crossed.
Hi fiath,

They received my documents June 6.

I originally sent them June 3, but later found out that not all of them got through, probably due to attachment size. However, if you received an automated response for each email you sent out that means your email made it through just fine. I sent two emails and only got one automated response and two days later they emailed me and asked to resend the missing docs. The second time everything worked fine.

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Hi Guys ,

I am FSW2 Apr 2010 applicant . My initial office was buffalo. In Feb-2013 below line was added to my application .

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February XX, 2013.

2 weeks ago I saw that `buffalo` word was changed to something like $ciccic_office_id$.

We transferred your application to the $ciccic_office_id$ office on August XX, 2010. The $ciccic_office_id$ office may contact you.

In mid-May-2013 I received Medical Request with RPRF . I sent my medicals along with RPRF request few days ago to ottawa through post .
Couple of days ago I received an automated email from cic like this .. They have given me a new file number . Are others also getting (got) this kind of email.

UCI: <>
Application No.: <E00XXXXXXX>
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear <Name>,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on <Date>.

Also, One more thing . FSW2 applicants who are receiving medicals now [In 2013 ] are they generally done with background check ?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
I am not clear how is ur application date 2010 and u in fsw2 - hasn't been processed yet ? - pl clarify if u are in canada on a job offer and currently with same situation ?

BTW - read below :

The email you received is in response to those initiative towards clearing FSW2/MI-3 candidates who have been waiting for long .

If you have medical request - vo is satisifed with ur back ground checks - however not all verification checks are concluded - they may be in process- while u should be getting ecas 3rd line after 31 days of DMP sending medical report to RPC - you may make an effort to obtain GCMS under Privacy act

follow this thread frequently

good luck

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
terki said:
I am not clear how is ur application date 2010 and u in fsw2 - hasn't been processed yet ? - pl clarify if u are in canada on a job offer and currently with same situation ?

BTW - read below :

The email you received is in response to those initiative towards clearing FSW2/MI-3 candidates who have been waiting for long .

If you have medical request - vo is satisifed with ur back ground checks - however not all verification checks are concluded - they may be in process- while u should be getting ecas 3rd line after 31 days of DMP sending medical report to RPC - you may make an effort to obtain GCMS under Privacy act

follow this thread frequently

good luck
Yes I am in canada with the same employer still .
What is RPC ? [ BTW I did my medicals in advance in Mar 2013 . Does that make any difference. ]

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
YOUR PR APPLICATION DATE INITIALLY ?
AS I UNDERSTAND U RECEIVED JUST AOR NOT MEDICALS ?

RPC - REGIONAL PROCESSING CENTRE - THERE ARE 4 OF THEM FOR MEDICALS WHO RECEIVE AND UPDATE MEDICAL REPORT TO CPP-0

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
terki said:
YOUR PR APPLICATION DATE INITIALLY ?
AS I UNDERSTAND U RECEIVED JUST AOR NOT MEDICALS ?

RPC - REGIONAL PROCESSING CENTRE - THERE ARE 4 OF THEM FOR MEDICALS WHO RECEIVE AND UPDATE MEDICAL REPORT TO CPP-0
I filed my application in APR-2010 and got my 2nd AOR from Buffalo with a file number something like B0XXXXXXXX in Dec 2010 . I got my medical request and RPRF in May-2013 .
See email from ottawa below .

Date: XX May, 2013

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application: B0XXXXXXXX

Dear <Name>

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· Medical examination for all
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

· Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself and your spouse.
You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:

· Go to the website: https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant and your spouse
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CPP-O.

Please submit the requested documents/fees to the following address:

Attention: Program Assistant CL0XXXX – CPP-O

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa

219 Laurier Avenue West

7th Floor, Section B

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

.... < Some more generic text >

All e-mail enquiries should be sent to the following address only:
OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
you have passed the stipulated processing time -

subject to medicals / security ok - u should hear bk for ppr/dm within 3 months after 3rd line on ecas

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
terki said:
you have passed the stipulated processing time -

subject to medicals / security ok - u should hear bk for ppr/dm within 3 months after 3rd line on ecas
Thanks terki . :D

One clarification . What do you mean 3rd line ... This is my whole ecas.

We received your application for permanent residence on April XX, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July XX, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the $ciccic_office_id$ office on August XX, 2010. The $ciccic_office_id$ office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February XX, 2013.

a2work

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (old Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2011
Nomination.....
March-2011
File Transfer...
July-2012
Med's Done....
1st:Oct-2011 2nd: Mar-2013
terki said:
NO COURIER COMPANY ACCEPTS IT - ITS ILLEGAL - READ LAAST PAGE OF YOUR INDIAN PASSPORT
Hi Terki,
I am from Pakistan. Do you know if there is anyone on this forum faced the same situation i.e. they had to send spouse passport from Pakistan ?

ad123

Jun 17, 2013
I am FSW2 applicant, received updated doc request on 24th May and send the docs on May 29th 2013 and waiting for further process.

My timeline is as below.
Applied: March 2011.
AOR received: April 2011
updated doc request. 24th May 2013
got hrdc approval for 2 years in sep 2012.
working since 2009 have valid work permit