Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013, Decision Made. Passport sent 10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013. Passport received 25-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
mjtajik said:
I know... these guys are treating us like crap... try to contact your MP... just try to make evidence in the case that you might wanna use them in a court... I think we can already go to some international authority (it is already against our human rights... not to mention that each of our governments can somehow downgrade their relationship with Canada based on deception and mistreatment of their nationals)
You are the one treating yourself like crap. Your becoming permanent resident in Canada is a privilege not a right. And if all of us start having some respect for ourselves and going back to develop our own countries, or at least holding our leaders accountable to develop our own countries ( instead of wanting the same dysfunctional governments to be downgrading their relationship with Canada (I am laughing hard BTW)) I bet you won't be writing this "crap".

alexalex

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
AOR Received.
July 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
I agree. There is no obligation on the Canadian side, that is why your application called "application". I believe Ottawa CPP office work much more efficient than any Pakistani or Russian administrative office.

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please take a chill pill.

We do not know who you are, from where you are.Canadian PR is neither a privilege nor right.Canadian govt need people and that is why they are welcoming people and people are going there.If they hadn't started immigration program then nobody would have even applied so in no way it is a privilege.Nobody is doing any favor.Neither immigrants nor canandian govt.

If you are still not able to relax then take another chill pill.

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It looks like Seattle office is moving really fast,people in that forum are really happy.

mjtajik

Jul 10, 2012
com2canada said:
You are the one treating yourself like crap. Your becoming permanent resident in Canada is a privilege not a right. And if all of us start having some respect for ourselves and going back to develop our own countries, or at least holding our leaders accountable to develop our own countries ( instead of wanting the same dysfunctional governments to be downgrading their relationship with Canada (I am laughing hard BTW)) I bet you won't be writing this "crap".
The Permanent residence is not at the stack in here... misleading procedure and secret law and lack of dignity regarding the applicant and so ooooooooon... that is the problem... I don't know why you people doing this but man they are not treating us right.... and all of these thing for the wrong reason... is all political!!! the conservatives don't like immigrants!!! because immigrants are not mostly white Christians (their base)... they want to prevent change in the demography... by playing with our lives!!! don't you get it??!!

com2canada

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2013; Submitted on 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
To CPP-Ottawa 07-07-2012
Med's Request
+ RPRF Request, 10-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-08-2013; sent via eMed 22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
Trick said:
Please take a chill pill.

We do not know who you are, from where you are.Canadian PR is neither a privilege nor right.Canadian govt need people and that is why they are welcoming people and people are going there.
If they hadn't started immigration program then nobody would have even applied so in no way it is a privilege
The same way they can stop accepting your application this moment and then you would ask them to give you your COPR because it's your right.
Nobody is doing any favor.Neither immigrants nor canandian govt.
And yet you want to go there - you didn't see anywhere else to go, for example, stay and develop your own country

If you are still not able to relax then take another chill pill.
I am sitting in my own office eating lunch and having a nice drink in my own country - I won't kill myself, like you, over Canada PR - And you know what, I employ people better than you and building people and country.

steve2007

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-10-2010
File Transfer...
03-01-2011
Med's Request
25-05-2012
Med's Done....
07-06-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 18th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
any progress guys?

mjtajik

Jul 10, 2012
com2canada said:
The same way they can stop accepting your application this moment and then you would ask them to give you your COPR because it's your right. And yet you want to go there - you didn't see anywhere else to go, for example, stay and develop your own country
I am sitting in my own office eating lunch and having a nice drink in my own country - I won't kill myself, like you, over Canada PR - And you know what, I employ people better than you and building people and country.
dude the government of Canada have an international obligation as a member of united nation to participate in international asylum and immigration... so there is no pupillage!! it is an obligation!!

on the other hand, nobody have the right to wast people's life... If they think they are better than the rest of the world, the rest of the world should answer them

and then please... don't make it personal... you employ people? good for you... my problem is with this old western colonial tactics and tricks that has been pulled for us... if they didn't wanted to give me PR, they should have made it clear 5 years ago... when I had admission from USA too... so I wouldn't wast my time with their crappy universities and their lack of high tech job market... I feel that I have been duped

com2canada

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
To CPP-Ottawa 07-07-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
mjtajik said:
dude the government of Canada have an international obligation as a member of united nation to participate in international asylum and immigration... so there is no pupillage!! it is an obligation!!

on the other hand, nobody have the right to wast people's life... If they think they are better than the rest of the world, the rest of the world should answer them

and then please... don't make it personal... you employ people? good for you... my problem is with this old western colonial tactics and tricks that has been pulled for us... if they didn't wanted to give me PR, they should have made it clear 5 years ago... when I had admission from USA too... so I wouldn't wast my time with their crappy universities and their lack of high tech job market... I feel that I have been duped
Did I hear you mention high tech jobs ...., I won't even give you a cleaning job with your misplaced and flawed grammar. Now back to the point, which is, you better go get a life and not waste it trying to desperately get a PR.

mjtajik

Jul 10, 2012
com2canada said:
Did I hear you mention high tech jobs ...., I won't even give you a cleaning job with your misplaced and flawed grammar. Now back to the point, which is, you better go get a life and not waste it trying to desperately get a PR.
One more time... you are trying to make it personal... by insulting me you just showed you were bull$hitting us!!! and you don't have a logical answer... and one more thing... why are you acting like a paid agent?

so listen buddy!! The thing that Canadian government is doing with us is abuse... I'm really sorry and upset that they are doing this to us and there is very little justice... but All I was trying to say, was that, there should be some consequences... either by the Canadian judiciary (which there is not much hope... because they are all buddies in their masonic lodges....) or from the international community...

But for the personal insults:
1- I'm totally agree with you that staying in Canada is not the best thing that I can do... based on poor health care, weak economy and F#cked up conservative government... but you don't know why I really want to stay in Canada... so might as well shut the F up about what should I do with my life...

2- In the past 2 years I made an online enterprise that worth more than 1 million $ in its first 2 years... I am the boss b!tch... there is no need for you to hire anyone here

3- this is not a forum for personal attacks and trolling... I don't want you to attack me this way any more...

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Come2canada,

Just to remind you that I asked you to take chill pill and you are telling me about sitting in office and having a nice drink.Are u sure you employ people?.I am telling you about chill pill and you responded that you are having lunch and nice drink.Just a friendly reminder ,you really need chill pill because you have to build lots of people and many more countries.What is your target and how many countries you will be building.Start venturing in other areas,you could well be the next Steve jobs or Bill gates.

His words conveys a lot about this person.It's time to ignore this person ,there is not point in dealing with filth.

We know from where we are,what our values are and how to conduct with good people.

com2canada

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
To CPP-Ottawa 07-07-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
mjtajik said:
One more time... you are trying to make it personal... by insulting me you just showed you were bull$hitting us!!! and you don't have a logical answer... and one more thing... why are you acting like a paid agent?

so listen buddy!! The thing that Canadian government is doing with us is abuse... I'm really sorry and upset that they are doing this to us and there is very little justice... but All I was trying to say, was that, there should be some consequences... either by the Canadian judiciary (which there is not much hope... because they are all buddies in their masonic lodges....) or from the international community...

But for the personal insults:
1- You don't know why I want to stay in Canada... so might as well shut the F up about what I want to do with my life...

2- In the past 2 years I made an online enterprise that worth more than 1 million $ in its first 2 years... and during the past five years that I've been in Canada, I lernt that the government will do anything for the rich folks... so bow down your head and kiss my a$$... I am the boss here

3- this is not a forum for personal attacks and trolling... I don't want you to attack me this way any more...
I know why you want to stay in Canada, moron! You are the low life here going by your gutter and curse grammar.
You have built such an enterprise and made that kind of money, yet you allow yourself to be treated like crap, just as you have said in your own words. You can now see that this not a personal attack - rather you just justified my position, which is, why are you whining so much about Canada if you are really that "successful"???

avarava23

May 20, 2009
Let's not reduce these forums to fight clubs. All of us have point of views (sometimes strong) and it's perfectly fine to disagree with each other's opinion. However, let's not get personal here and start making fun of someone's grammar or start questioning their caliber.

I can understand where MJTajik is coming from. The process has definitely been unfair to scores of people. Also it looks like random luck is beginning to play a good role in the PR process (which should never be the case). If your file got transferred to Detroit or Seattle you got lucky and if it got transferred to God forsaken Ottawa then chances are high that you are screwed (like me). Also, I like the immigration reforms being carried out by Kenney as they were long overdue. However, you don't treat your existing applications like orphan kids and consign them to a waiting limbo. I don't understand how people are kept on hold for more than 6 months after their medical and RPRF. How difficult is it to say NO should the orphan kids have lost favor with the wandering parent?

OK my rant is over. Now everyone smile and shake hands :)

com2canada

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
To CPP-Ottawa 07-07-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
Trick said:
Hey Come2canada,

Just to remind you that I asked you to take chill pill and you are telling me about sitting in office and having a nice drink.Are u sure you employ people?.I am telling you about chill pill and you responded that you are having lunch and nice drink.Just a friendly reminder ,you really need chill pill because you have to build lots of people and many more countries.What is your target and how many countries you will be building.Start venturing in other areas,you could well be the next Steve jobs or Bill gates.

His words conveys a lot about this person.It's time to ignore this person ,there is not point in dealing with filth.

We know from where we are,what our values are and how to conduct with good people.
You can digress for all I care, my initial and simple point is: if you have some respect for yourself and feel Canada is not treating you well, you can keep your sane mind and proudly walk away instead of demanding coming to their country like you want to process your application yourself. They know people like you, and that's why they will keep treating you like the crap you are. Got it now?