+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo to Ottawa Transferred Cases(FSW) - Pls join here

mjtajik

Jul 10, 2012
I just sent more than 110 emails to every NDP MPs or party president and so on... I also have a plan to call every single one of them in the next week and talk to them about the 10,000 forgotten Buffalo cases...

I hope you guys also do your part and at least contact your local Member of Parliament and ask about your case

Andy11

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2011
AOR Received.
11-05-2011
File Transfer...
Transferred to CPP Ottawa on July 2012 from Buffalo
Med's Request
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi friends,

I need some help about how can i add my new born to my existing application.
I emailed Ottawa office (CPP Ottawa) about this but haven't received any response yet.
Please advise how can i add my child to the application.

Thanks,
Andy

loreto7701

Nov 26, 2012
I was in the same boat as you.
Received this reply from CPP-O:-
In order to receive the medical documents for your newborn, we require that you send us new copies of your application IMM0008, IMM5406, (including your newborn) a birth certificate and photocopy of passport’s identification page. You also have to pay the $150 fees required to bring them to Canada. Visit our CIC website to get further information on how to make your payment of the fees.

Andy11

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2011
AOR Received.
11-05-2011
File Transfer...
Transferred to CPP Ottawa on July 2012 from Buffalo
Med's Request
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
loreto7701 said:
I was in the same boat as you.
Received this reply from CPP-O:-
In order to receive the medical documents for your newborn, we require that you send us new copies of your application IMM0008, IMM5406, (including your newborn) a birth certificate and photocopy of passport's identification page. You also have to pay the $150 fees required to bring them to Canada. Visit our CIC website to get further information on how to make your payment of the fees.
Thanks Loreto7701 for the details. On CIC website i can see different type of IMM0008 forms. I think i need to fill general IMM0008 form which one is first in the list. Let me know which form you used.
Thanks,
Andy

loreto7701

Nov 26, 2012
Andy11 said:
Thanks Loreto7701 for the details. On CIC website i can see different type of IMM0008 forms. I think i need to fill general IMM0008 form which one is first in the list. Let me know which form you used.
Thanks,
Andy
Yes. I used the IMM0008 (general). It's format is a little different in feel and look from what I had originally submitted in 2010. Although, their email didn't mention it, I also attached 4 photos of my daughter.
Waiting for them to generate the medical form for her (already received MRs for all the family members in original application)

lucky13

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/2014
LANDED..........
03/2014
CEC5 said:
hello guys, I need help with some questions. My timeline is on the left under m profile.

First of all, are there people in this forum applying from the USA that have the work permit or visa expiring soon, and still have not heard anything from CIC?

I live and work in the US on work permit and it is about to expired in January and i have not heard anything from CIC on my application yet. Please, advise me what i can do because the work permit i have is not renewable, actually its an OPT (Optional Practical Training) which you received after graduation.
I have written several messages to CIC, but it seems like they are not even checking them. No response.

My question here is, has anybody been in the same situation, or heard of anybody in the same situation that was able to resolve the issue with CIC, and How? Please, i seek desperate answer.
Thanks
You can get admission in school, get CPT and you can continue work
Let me know if you need further information.
Thanks

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Any PPR's lately? Seems like they again stopped processing and start playing with our future :(

CyTric

mjtajik

Jul 10, 2012
Cytric said:
Any PPR's lately? Seems like they again stopped processing and start playing with our future :(

CyTric
this month is the holidays month... Ottawa is the worse performing visa office and during this month it's going to be practically closed...

In 2013, lots of new procedures and instruction are going to kick in, that are going to make immigration even more unreliable and unpredictable.

The reality is that: the conservative government doesn't like immigrants... they are going to sabotage the immigration system and make it harder to get into Canada and vote against them!!

BTW, right at this moment, they are being investigated for rigging the last election. This is how the conservative party treats its own country and people. How do you expect them to treat us?

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

I applied for GCMS /CAIPS notes 2 months ago but I have not received them.I am not sure whether agency through which I have applied for GCMS has received those from the Visa office or not.

I do not know If my file is one of those lost files.I will update you guys accordingly when I get some response from agency through which I applied.

Thanks,
Trick

montrealjuly2011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Trick said:
Hi Friends,

I applied for GCMS /CAIPS notes 2 months ago but I have not received them.I am not sure whether agency through which I have applied for GCMS has received those from the Visa office or not.

I do not know If my file is one of those lost files.I will update you guys accordingly when I get some response from agency through which I applied.

Thanks,
Trick
Please share ure timeline?? When did u apply?? Any news on the gcms notes??
Csq applied : oct 2010
Csq received: apr 2011

Fed applied :July 2011
Medical received Nov 2011
Medical submitted : Dec 2011
Cic updated: application for pr has been received
Medical result have been received.

No update since than
Buff closes in june/july 2012

Files transferred to ottawa cpp.

Post grad work permit expired july2012
LMO approved under category economic policy and economist.
CAQ approved
Work permit received sept 2012

Send fax and email to cpp with new work permit and CAQ
Oct 2012

Total time since start of application
26 months
Total time since applied for fed
18months.

General Response : file if under security check is done by thrid party, we cannt state a time when it is finished.
On passport
USA visa
Bulgarian visa
Mexican visa
Canadian student visa
Canadian work visa
Canadian visit visa

In canada since 2007
MBA concordia university
Specialization Mcgill univeraity
Working 2-1/2 years in Quebec.

Medical expired yesterday dec 12 2012 lmao
lolllll

So whats the next step??
Apply again in 2013 in a new economic class and wait for the ministry to change and expect a new set of rules again
:)
No seriously, any suggestions on whats the next step??

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi montrealjuly2011,

There is nothing worth discussing in my GCMS notes. I applied in Jan 2010.In my GCMS notes I can see that Buffalo asked for Updated FBI,updated Bank Statements.

I provided all before Buffalo closed,There is no mention of that in the GCMS notes.More surprisingly,It's been over 9 months I did my medicals.Nowhere,It has been mentioned that they have received my medicals.If they have not received then where are my medicals.Security checks have not even started.

Bottom Line:-As of now there is no hope,I do not see anything happening soon.With new applications in January 2013 ,nobody is going to look at our files.

Jan,Feb and March 2010 candidates are unlucky.

Thanks,
Trick

montrealjuly2011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
mjtajik said:
I just sent more than 110 emails to every NDP MPs or party president and so on... I also have a plan to call every single one of them in the next week and talk to them about the 10,000 forgotten Buffalo cases...

I hope you guys also do your part and at least contact your local Member of Parliament and ask about your case
So any reply on those emails???
See tricks file / response above...
Wtfff....
I really hope it gets better for u trick.

I sent a few mails but no replies.
Do u think , they r waiting for the new changes to
Come in effect???
Is there a chance they will remobe all tje backlog again for 2010-2011 applicabts??

cameronDee

Dec 12, 2012
So frustrating! why do other applicants that just submitted their application this year already got their PR's (CEC)? And us FSW2 2011 applicants haven't got any even MR yet! :mad:-- 6-12 months processing time specially to FSW with arranged employment according to CIC last year---Bull-S! :mad:

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Montreal,

It's not going to get any better.I am just talking about my case.Jan 2010 to almost the beginning of 2013,Almost 3 years this is what they
have done.I don't want to keep telling myself that be positive,be positive something will happen.They are not doing anything.Just asking most of the people to resubmit documents to create an impression amongst people that they are working on files.

If they had been so honest in their dealings then instead of transferring files to Ottawa they should have transferred to other offices within
USA,which are working much more efficiently but they decided to transfer to Ottawa.Now there is no visibility to what is happening.They have full control over everything.

I do not know where my Medicals are,where are my updated resubmitted documents.Documents are not even together.They are scattered who knows Buffalo might not have transferred my updated documents.

This is known as height of inefficiency.

Bottom Line:-We will be treated in the way 2008 and prior candidates have been treated

Thanks,
Trick