Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
Kwolan said:
Hi Syed
I am the primary applicant. I gave consent to my aunt leaving in Canada to apply for GCMS notes. I didn't think I need to attach my husband consent too.
His medical info is just empty, but in my online status there is a note: Medical results have been received.
There you go. that is the problem. I am in Canada and applied for GCMS thinking that there is no need of consent from my wife....and they sent me notes with out any details of my wife...when I wrote them back and they told me that the consent form is missing...

I guess you do not worry about the medicals..they all go as a group as you did as a family. next time when you apply just attach an extra form...

good luck
Syed

bahadur30

Mar 29, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
DID UPFRONT MEDICAL
Med's Request
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Hi All,

I am on Work Permit until 2013 Oct with LMO approved. If I had to extend my Visa for another year, Do I need to obtain another LMO or simply I can extend my Visa.

Please advise !

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
bahadur30 said:
Hi All,

I am on Work Permit until 2013 Oct with LMO approved. If I had to extend my Visa for another year, Do I need to obtain another LMO or simply I can extend my Visa.

Please advise !
You need another LMO to extend your visa. there are few cases where you do not need LMO. for example if you have a CSQ certificate from Quebec.
refer to website for more details...

Syed

mamanat

Oct 4, 2012
Hi Syed,

Can you please tell me English speaking neighborhoods in Monteal since you live there. I m thinking of moving there but I don't speak French.

Thanks.

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
bear1919
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/buffalo-applicants-file-transferred-to-other-vo-due-to-buffalo-closing-down-t106454.3015.html

Hi Guys... Just want to share this letter from Ottawa...

Thank you for your message of 03 October 2012 concerning the application for permanent residence.

Your file has only recently been transferred from the former Visa Office in Buffalo to this office in Ottawa for processing and it represents only one of thousands of files that we need to integrate into our own workload and this process will take several months to realize fully. Nevertheless, we are actively reviewing files on an ongoing basis to ensure that priority be given to those clients whose files have been transferred from Buffalo and whose applications were submitted at an earlier date than those who have applied more recently to our Department. You can rest assured that we are making every effort to offer fair treatment to all our clients, on a first-come, first-served basis.

I note that the processing of your file is actually well advanced. Medical results have already been received. The validity of these results will be extended, if necessary, to provide a sufficiently long period of time to enable you to obtain permanent residency before the expiration of their validity.

We will be reviewing your file in the next several weeks and I anticipate that we should be in a position to finalize the file within the next several months, provided you have complete documentation with your application forms, as set out in the application checklist. An officer will be in contact with you in due course. In the meantime, I would ask for patience during this transition period.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
mamanat said:
Hi Syed,

Can you please tell me English speaking neighborhoods in Monteal since you live there. I m thinking of moving there but I don't speak French.

Thanks.
Hi mamanat
I do not think there no such places like only English neighbourhood or French only neighbourhood. I too do not know French but living in Montreal. every one knows English only very less people speak French only. You will get help like translators at govt offices or other places. so it won't be a problem for you at all.

if you are Asian "Parc Extension" would be a good place to start your journey. I live there. you get all kinds of vegetables and find your community people over there.

hope that helps

Syed

lepatissier07

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27.11.2010 CSQ 28.10.2011 FED
Doc's Request.
25.05.2011 CSQ
Nomination.....
20.09.2011 CSQ CSQ by Mail 11.10.2011
AOR Received.
11.02.2011 CSQ
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03.05.2012 AOR
Med's Done....
Interview........
20.09.2011 CSQ
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
syed_h_sha said:
Hi mamanat
I do not think there no such places like only English neighbourhood or French only neighbourhood. I too do not know French but living in Montreal. every one knows English only very less people speak French only. You will get help like translators at govt offices or other places. so it won't be a problem for you at all.

if you are Asian "Parc Extension" would be a good place to start your journey. I live there. you get all kinds of vegetables and find your community people over there.

hope that helps

Syed
don't go to Longueuil for example either (South Shore).... here's mainly the elderly population dominant..almost no english....!

sorely

Aug 3, 2012

Thank you for your message of 03 October 2012 concerning the application for permanent residence.

Your file has only recently been transferred from the former Visa Office in Buffalo to this office in Ottawa for processing and it represents only one of thousands of files that we need to integrate into our own workload and this process will take several months to realize fully. Nevertheless, we are actively reviewing files on an ongoing basis to ensure that priority be given to those clients whose files have been transferred from Buffalo and whose applications were submitted at an earlier date than those who have applied more recently to our Department. You can rest assured that we are making every effort to offer fair treatment to all our clients, on a first-come, first-served basis.

I note that the processing of your file is actually well advanced. Medical results have already been received. The validity of these results will be extended, if necessary, to provide a sufficiently long period of time to enable you to obtain permanent residency before the expiration of their validity.

We will be reviewing your file in the next several weeks and I anticipate that we should be in a position to finalize the file within the next several months, provided you have complete documentation with your application forms, as set out in the application checklist. An officer will be in contact with you in due course. In the meantime, I would ask for patience during this transition period.

HI Willen, could you please let me know which email address do you use to contact ccp-ottawa?

thanks
sorely

bahadur30

Mar 29, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
DID UPFRONT MEDICAL
Med's Request
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Guys,

Please suggest my time lines and please advise if I would get my PR by April 2013.

App File Date : 11 June 2011.
AOR : 11 Aug 2011.

Till now no communication - Application has been transferred from Buffalo --> Ottawa. I have applied under FSW2 - Arrange employment category. I thought that is going to be faster but apparently not.

I have completed my 2 years 6 months in Oct 2011 - Is it advisable to file CEC>

Please advise !!

ap2686

Jul 14, 2012
AnalyticalMind09 said:
Hello Everyone :)

I hope everyone is doing great on this thread! I have been a silent follower of this thread for a long time. I wanted to share the good news with everyone that I have got my PPR today i.e. Oct. 11, 2012. My case was transferred to Ottawa from Buffalo. Here is my timeline:

Category: FSW1
Application Filed : May 2010
1st AOR: Nov. 2010
2nd AOR: May 2011
Medical Request: Apr. 26, 2012
Medicals completed: May 18, 2012
"Medical results have been received" updated on eCAS: June 25, 2012
PPR: Oct. 11, 2012

I want to thank each and every member for their commendable dedication to keep this thread up to date. This kept my spirits high all the time. I am sure those who are waiting for PPR will get it soon. May God Bless all of You...

BTW i am in USA..

Best Regards,
AnalyticalMind09
[

i am in nj and my timelines are almost same as yours...

i am also waiting for the PPR..

hope to see it soon...

congrates anyway....

thanks for the update...

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
sorely said:

HI Willen, could you please let me know which email address do you use to contact ccp-ottawa?

thanks
sorely
bear1919
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/buffalo-applicants-file-transferred-to-other-vo-due-to-buffalo-closing-down-t106454.3015.html

Oct 12, 2012
ap2686 said:
AnalyticalMind09 said:
Hello Everyone :)

I hope everyone is doing great on this thread! I have been a silent follower of this thread for a long time. I wanted to share the good news with everyone that I have got my PPR today i.e. Oct. 11, 2012. My case was transferred to Ottawa from Buffalo. Here is my timeline:

Category: FSW1
Application Filed : May 2010
1st AOR: Nov. 2010
2nd AOR: May 2011
Medical Request: Apr. 26, 2012
Medicals completed: May 18, 2012
"Medical results have been received" updated on eCAS: June 25, 2012
PPR: Oct. 11, 2012

I want to thank each and every member for their commendable dedication to keep this thread up to date. This kept my spirits high all the time. I am sure those who are waiting for PPR will get it soon. May God Bless all of You...

BTW i am in USA..

Best Regards,
AnalyticalMind09
[

i am in nj and my timelines are almost same as yours...

i am also waiting for the PPR..

hope to see it soon...

congrates anyway....

thanks for the update...

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
I applied for passport reissue as it is going to expire with in a year of time. I informed the same to Ottawa.
I may be the first person in the forum who is wishing not to receive PPR in the coming two months of time......

what happens if I get a PPR and they wanted to me to submit with in 30 days of time period?

Syed