8/10/2013
Med's Done....
17/10/2013
Passport Req..
2/04/2014
LANDED..........
I PRAY, HOPE n DREAM I will land in 2014
erbad said:
I am an FSW2 applicant as well and surprised to see your timeline .. your application seems to be moving really really quick.

I recently received my medical forms and the request to pay the RPRF in October. They did not ask me to fill out any additional documents and I believe it is not uncommon and should not be of concern.

As someone rightly pointed out, since you have an offer of arranged employment, you do not need to show any proof of funds. And owning a house here will definitely stand you in good stead.

I don't believe you have any cause for concern. Looks like you would be getting your PR pretty soon !

Still can't believe the timeline of your application .. was it under any special category or something ? usually the CIC takes around 15 months on an average to process an application under the FSW2, hence wondering :)
Maybe because he's already in Canada

erbad

Aug 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
AOR Received.
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
15-11-2012
Med's Request
08-10-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2014
LANDED..........
04-01-2014
piscespao said:
Maybe because he's already in Canada
hey, I am in Canada too, working here since the last 2.5 years .. and I thought most of the people on this thread too, isn't it ?

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
erbad said:
I am an FSW2 applicant as well and surprised to see your timeline .. your application seems to be moving really really quick.

I recently received my medical forms and the request to pay the RPRF in October. They did not ask me to fill out any additional documents and I believe it is not uncommon and should not be of concern.

As someone rightly pointed out, since you have an offer of arranged employment, you do not need to show any proof of funds. And owning a house here will definitely stand you in good stead.

I don't believe you have any cause for concern. Looks like you would be getting your PR pretty soon !

Still can't believe the timeline of your application .. was it under any special category or something ? usually the CIC takes around 15 months on an average to process an application under the FSW2, hence wondering :)
Just noticed the timeline too. wow!! that is supper fast.

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Hi,

Visa office sent medical request through email or by Post office?

i would really appreciate if somebody reply to my question.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
shahid_iet said:
Hi,

By email

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
alwayspositive said:
Just noticed the timeline too. wow!! that is supper fast.
The timelines caught my attention too...but I said to myself that in every act of randomness there is always room for the grace of God, or luck as some will prefer to say.

Congrats audrey8426

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
shahid_iet said:
Hi,

Yes, but if you provide your email on the form, they will contact you by email only.

afaabu

Aug 18, 2013
Hello Guys,
Can I get a working number to call Ottawa from USA? I stated on this platform that I had submitted a cancellation of rep request to Ottawa back in September 2013 and they did not effect the changes. They then communicated to my rep in October about medicals and RPRF. I resent a request to Ottawa on 10/25/2013 and a second reminder on 10/29/2013 with their aut0mated response as evidence. Still no one has responded to me and they have not changed the address on ecas either. I am afraid they will send further communication to the rep and they will sit on it. Since I told my rep that I am cancelling them, they have not sent the complete communication from CIC to me. So I have not seen my medicals request and waiver notice yet. But I will go ahead and make use of e-medicals since I was told the doctor could locate me and my family on e-medicals. I have my UCI number and application number as well.
Any help on how to get in touch with Ottawa since I can't afford to risk further communication going to the rep
Thanks
Lawis

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
afaabu said:
Hello Guys,
Can I get a working number to call Ottawa from USA? I stated on this platform that I had submitted a cancellation of rep request to Ottawa back in September 2013 and they did not effect the changes. They then communicated to my rep in October about medicals and RPRF. I resent a request to Ottawa on 10/25/2013 and a second reminder on 10/29/2013 with their aut0mated response as evidence. Still no one has responded to me and they have not changed the address on ecas either. I am afraid they will send further communication to the rep and they will sit on it. Since I told my rep that I am cancelling them, they have not sent the complete communication from CIC to me. So I have not seen my medicals request and waiver notice yet. But I will go ahead and make use of e-medicals since I was told the doctor could locate me and my family on e-medicals. I have my UCI number and application number as well.
Any help on how to get in touch with Ottawa since I can't afford to risk further communication going to the rep
Thanks
Lawis
I don't think one can contact CIC by phone. There is a call centre number but it is automated and you must 'choose one of the first five recorded options' before you can speak with an agent.

pr_moon_moon

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd by CIO on 6th Jul'11
AOR Received.
1st AOR (PER) recd on 21st Sep'11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR (from VO) recd on 6th Jan'12
Today I received a mail from CPP-Ottawa saying that they are refusing my application as I did not meet requirements, specifically mentioned that I didnot provide substantial proof for duties mentioed in NOC.

I sent all these proof of experience 2 years back, I am actually working in managerial role and similar to duties mentioned in NOC.

so now my question is, Can I sent a request for consideration providing more accurate proof of experience showing my job job duties etc. OR is decision is already made and I cannot send request for reconsideration.

They didnot mention anything like that I have to provide more proofs for my experience or even didnot mention that they are going to refund my fee.

This is so disappointing after 2 years, what should I do now? can any one give me CPP contact number / call-center number as well?

amir79

Nov 3, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 July 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2013
Med's Done....
Nov. 2013
Two questions

Hello all,

I have two questions:

1) After receiving the passport with a visa stamp on it, how much time do we have to land?
2) After landing, and before receiving the PR card, would it be possible to leave Canada?

I would deeply appreciate your comments on my questions.

Best
A.

P.S.
Just to contribute to the list of the group, I would like to add that my time line:
Category: FSW1
File sent: July 2011
Med. Received: 5 Nov. 2013

alexalex

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
AOR Received.
July 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
pr_moon_moon said:
Today I received a mail from CPP-Ottawa saying that they are refusing my application as I did not meet requirements, specifically mentioned that I didnot provide substantial proof for duties mentioed in NOC.

I sent all these proof of experience 2 years back, I am actually working in managerial role and similar to duties mentioned in NOC.

so now my question is, Can I sent a request for consideration providing more accurate proof of experience showing my job job duties etc. OR is decision is already made and I cannot send request for reconsideration.

They didnot mention anything like that I have to provide more proofs for my experience or even didnot mention that they are going to refund my fee.

This is so disappointing after 2 years, what should I do now? can any one give me CPP contact number / call-center number as well?
In your case I would run to an experienced immigration lawyer, pay him/her lots of money, but make her/him fight for my case.

alexalex

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
AOR Received.
July 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Re: Two questions

amir79 said:
Hello all,

I have two questions:

1) After receiving the passport with a visa stamp on it, how much time do we have to land?
2) After landing, and before receiving the PR card, would it be possible to leave Canada?
1. Usually 1 year after medical exam, but varied case to case.
2. Yes, if you have a visa to enter the country again, it takes 50 days now to get the card.

pr_moon_moon

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd by CIO on 6th Jul'11
AOR Received.
1st AOR (PER) recd on 21st Sep'11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR (from VO) recd on 6th Jan'12
alexalex said:
In your case I would run to an experienced immigration lawyer, pay him/her lots of money, but make her/him fight for my case.
this is exact mail I received..

DEAR xxxxxxx

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the federal skilled worker class. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the federal skilled worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment: PROFESSIONAL OCCUPATIONS IN BUSINESS SERVICES TO MANAGEMENT (NOC 1122). The table below sets out the points assessed:

You have not obtained the minimum number of points, currently 67, required for a permanent resident visa. You received 0 points for experience. The work reference letters you provided did not do not allow me to determine whether or not you performed the lead statement or a substantial number of the duties described under this NOC. You did not provide substantial proof that you provide services such as analysing the operations, managerial methods or functions of xxxxxxxx in order to propose, plan and implement improvements.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Case officer XXXXXX (number)

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa

219 Laurier Avenue West,

7th floor, Section B,

Ottawa Ontario K1A 1L1

Canada;

Fax 613-946-6059

E-mail: OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca