could you plz give me your value able comment
I have applied in dec 2009
I got medical and landing fees in nov 2011 and pcc request
than more request from buffalo in march 202
September same request from Ottawa after file transfer to Ottawa
December some more document requests
in march 2013 I got rejection without reason
I went for judicial review in may 2013
I won case , immigration ready for settlement in my case coz error was made visa officer
do I did settlement with them
my file again went to re determination to new visa officer
now Ottawa transferred my file to new York office on 15 july
I submit my new medical and landing fees and pcc from India agin to Ottawa on 21 july , Ottawa already did rcmp check and other security checks
do you have idea how long New York will take now
Hi, you applied in the US ?

honpredictable

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-TRANSFERED TO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013-Sent updated documents-August 5,2013
AOR Received.
31-05-2011
IELTS Request
included with application
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
AUGUST 19, 2013 & RPRF
Med's Done....
AUGUST 20, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada with work permit
Edmontonion204 said:
Hi
Today I have submitted my requested updated document via email but I haven't received any confirmation mail from Ottawa. I just wanted to ask to those who has submitted their updated document by email that is this normal or should I receive an acknowledgement email form CPPO.
Thanks
Edmontonion
hi edmontonian204! there should be an automated response from CPP-O that they receives your email! how large is the document you sent? it should not be more than 10MB.

GM2013

Jul 24, 2013
Edmontonion204 said:
Hi
Today I have submitted my requested updated document via email but I haven't received any confirmation mail from Ottawa. I just wanted to ask to those who has submitted their updated document by email that is this normal or should I receive an acknowledgement email form CPPO.
Thanks
Edmontonion
You won't receive any confirmation except the automated response unless you ask them.
you can reply back that e-mail you got asking for documents and want them to confirm.

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
damodar said:
I m with you , did you get any response from new york
Dear,

Sorry for delay, actually I was away for Eid holidays...

I think you and me are the only ones who are in this situation. I think you are in India right now.. right?

That is one of the major reasons for your file being transferred to New York. I know some people are getting PPR from Ottawa though they are not in Canada/ USA but I think if u are not in Canada for 6 months -1 year then your file would be transferred to New York because Ottawa office does not handle these type of files.

There are chances that your file would be transferred to New Delhi.

I am not discouraging you but since I am also in the same boat, I did some research on it.

I stopped thinking about immigration since this transfer, it gives me headache. DON NOT expect something in new future.

I am working in Saudi Arabia since 2 years.

Hope below reference would help you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob496.asp

Edmontonion204

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2011
Doc's Request.
August 2, 2013 sent on August 9, 2013
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with
File Transfer...
07-05-2011 and to Ottawa in July 2012
Med's Request
July 15, 2013
Med's Done....
July 30, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 13, 2014 by the grace of almighty Allah
VISA ISSUED...
January 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Edmonton, Alberta since 2009
honpredictable said:
hi edmontonian204! there should be an automated response from CPP-O that they receives your email! how large is the document you sent? it should not be more than 10MB.
Hi Honpredictable,
My email attachment size was 16 MB. The mail was sent and now it is in my sent items. I did not receive any automated response from CPP-O.

Edmontonion204

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2011
Doc's Request.
August 2, 2013 sent on August 9, 2013
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with
File Transfer...
07-05-2011 and to Ottawa in July 2012
Med's Request
July 15, 2013
Med's Done....
July 30, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 13, 2014 by the grace of almighty Allah
VISA ISSUED...
January 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Edmonton, Alberta since 2009
GM2013 said:
You won't receive any confirmation except the automated response unless you ask them.
you can reply back that e-mail you got asking for documents and want them to confirm.
Hi GM2013,
I did not receive any automated response. Should I send it again. I scanned my documents as Black and white and at 200 DPI. If I will reduce further DPI for scanning then document become so blurred and not readable.
or should I send them in two emails.

GM2013

Jul 24, 2013
Edmontonion204 said:
Hi GM2013,
I did not receive any automated response. Should I send it again. I scanned my documents as Black and white and at 200 DPI. If I will reduce further DPI for scanning then document become so blurred and not readable.
or should I send them in two emails.
Hi Edmontonion204,
Yes ,I suggest you send them again in multiple e-mails.And then ask them to confirm.

bushido

Jan 5, 2013
In Jan '13 I got help from my area's MP in locating my application as I had not heard anything, wile the MPs office let me know tat my application was in Ottawa, I haven't heard anything from CIC since receiving my AOR in Apr 2012.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
bushido said:
In Jan '13 I got help from my area's MP in locating my application as I had not heard anything, wile the MPs office let me know tat my application was in Ottawa, I haven't heard anything from CIC since receiving my AOR in Apr 2012.
Bushido! MP's office wouldn't know any better than you! They just make you wait for couple of days and reply back with nuisance statements.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
bushido said:
why don't you do the following.

Below is the form; Read the instructions and fill it in and mail it out! You are smart!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

You shall have it in +/- 30 days..

Patience would love you if you'd love it! Wink

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:
Dear,

Sorry for delay, actually I was away for Eid holidays...

I think you and me are the only ones who are in this situation. I think you are in India right now.. right?

That is one of the major reasons for your file being transferred to New York. I know some people are getting PPR from Ottawa though they are not in Canada/ USA but I think if u are not in Canada for 6 months -1 year then your file would be transferred to New York because Ottawa office does not handle these type of files.

There are chances that your file would be transferred to New Delhi.

I am not discouraging you but since I am also in the same boat, I did some research on it.

I stopped thinking about immigration since this transfer, it gives me headache. DON NOT expect something in new future.

I am working in Saudi Arabia since 2 years.

Hope below reference would help you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob496.asp
read my full story dear
its already 3rd time they transfer my file
its been 42 month
I won my case in judicial appeal

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
damodar said:
read my full story dear
its already 3rd time they transfer my file
its been 42 month
I won my case in judicial appeal
Dear,

Mine is also 3rd transfer. Are you in India right now?

If you are in Canada,the option to know what is happening in New York Office is to use MP, as New York office is not responding to our inquiries.

Bravoo

agile.cruise

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
sep
Med's Done....
july
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013
LANDED..........
20-09-2010
I have received an email from Ottawa to send my Passport. Presently I am living in Canada. Do I have to travel and return back to Canada once I receive CoPR and visa stamp on the passport. Please advice.