muzie

Jul 25, 2011
@ Edmontonbound

Here's my time line:

CSQ Issued - 09/28/2011

Applied for Fed - 12/30/2011

Med request - 03/12/2012

Med Recieved - 03/26/2012

Requested a fresh FBI clearance certificate, updated personal history and letter regarding future plans and arrangements. - 04/22/2013

Needed some help with the letter, not sure what exactly they are looking for in it.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
It is critically important that you stay in the province of Quebec because you have a CSQ. You should tell CIC that you are committed to stay in Quebec. Be informed that if you leave Quebec they may not renew your PR and don't give you Canadian citizenship. This is serious business.

muzie said:
@ Edmontonbound

Here's my time line:

CSQ Issued - 09/28/2011

Med request - 03/12/2012

Requested a fresh FBI clearance certificate, updated personal history and letter regarding future plans and arrangements. - 04/22/2013

Needed some help with the letter, not sure what exactly they are looking for in it.

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
muzie said:
@ Edmontonbound

Here's my time line:

CSQ Issued - 09/28/2011

Med request - 03/12/2012

@ Muzie ... Thanks for sharing your timeline. Essentially they are looking for your ability to economically establish yourself in Quebec. One example would be the ability to get a job in Quebec. If you are not confident enough to write, I would recommend you to seek help from a professional immigration lawyer.
Remember, this is one of the 3 reasons why they can reject one's application after nomination.

Alireza_Q

Apr 6, 2012
McMont said:
Hi,
I received the following email today from Ottawa. the subject was "requested fees". I am confused what they exactly want me to send them. beside RPRF and updated personal history, do they want Police certificates (I sent them my police certificates when I applied to Buffalo in March 2011)? Like always, your help is appreciated :)

"
Dear My Name:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· "A number" - My Name:
· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for both applicants This must be received at this office by: 03/18/2013
·
· Go to this website:
· • Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· • Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· • You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· • You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· • Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· • Click “Submit”
· • Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
· Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
· You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O.
· You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address
· Updated details of your personal history since May 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer MY5577
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

For more information on how to obtain a police certificate please visit our website at the following link:

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

· Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

· Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

· Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;

· Decision to withdraw your application.

Withdrawing your application:
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You will be refunded the RPRF if you have already paid it. In order for your application to be withdrawn, it is required that written confirmation be sent to the above address.

Need more information?
For more information concerning your Application status, you may refer to the CIC Help Centre online at

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - DOCQSW
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
Site :
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.
"
Could you please let me know how long after you sent the RPRF and personal history, they have asked for passport? or what did they say?

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
mkb87 said:
Is there anyone here in this forum who has sent email to Minister Jason Kenney?
I had called him but apparently he is not the right person to help with the immigration cases. Just so you know, he is the minister of immigration but...........

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
No one knows buddy. It depends on your Security checks and results of your medical exam. The only way to find out is to ask for your GCMS notes.

Alireza_Q said:
Could you please let me know how long after you sent the RPRF and personal history, they have asked for passport? or what did they say?

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alireza_Q said:
It seems that you did not attached original paper of PCC when you applied for PR, maybe you sent a photocopy, now they are asking for the original paper from your home country or any authority in canada which represents your country like embasssy, consulate or high commission...

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
Are there any Pre-Sept. 2011 applicants left around here that have not received a PPR yet?
thanks,

joel0611

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/ CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Updated personal history on 12-02-2013
AOR Received.
23-06-2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa In process 12-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2011
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
nima514 said:
Are there any Pre-Sept. 2011 applicants left around here that have not received a PPR yet?
thanks,
Still waiting. CIC contacted me Feb. 12, 2013 for more docs, re-medical of my dependent & RPRF, completed what they asked sometime in March. Since then haven't receive anything from them, just the email acknowledging they received my email.

prabz

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-03-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
joel0611 said:
Still waiting. CIC contacted me Feb. 12, 2013 for more docs, re-medical of my dependent & RPRF, completed what they asked sometime in March. Since then haven't receive anything from them, just the email acknowledging they received my email.
Did thy ask for any documents?

joel0611

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/ CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Updated personal history on 12-02-2013
AOR Received.
23-06-2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa In process 12-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2011
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
prabz said:
Did thy ask for any documents?
Yes,updated personal history for me.Post secondary diploma & transcript of records for my eldest daughter.

savinca

Sep 18, 2012
anyone received passport back recently? how long it is gonna take? heard that Summer is cic's holiday time, many staffs go for vocation...

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
savinca said:
anyone received passport back recently? how long it is gonna take? heard that Summer is cic's holiday time, many staffs go for vocation...
I got my passports Ottawa to NYC and back in 30 calender days.

CIC Victim

Feb 23, 2013
Looks like most of the people in this thread have received a big, warm welcome from Canada: A roughly two-year wait for a simple PPR issuance.
Well, have just found this, another big welcome for all of us later. A big thanks to the Canadian Immigration, makes me feel how welcoming and friendly this country is.

cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/canada/cit-processing.asp