14-10-2011
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
lorelie16 said:
passport request today..thanks be to God..
Congratulations!

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
McMont said:
seulkiro you heard the boss ;D. Please share the second email as well. Thank you.
Yup. I should've posted the second one so that you guys can compare. I was just being lazy. :)

As far as I can tell, the only difference between the first and the second is that they are requesting my wife's fingerprints. And the second request letter showed two different UCIDs for myself and my wife in case status section and they asked specifically my wife's police certificates under her UCID. Perhaps they needed two different UCID to ask my wife's police certificates, not sure.

Now should I submit police certificates for myself and my wife to ensure that they have updated police certificates for both of us? Perhaps they asked police certificates for myself in the first request letter and for my wife's in the second request letter?

The other thing I'm confused about is that they requested RPRF again although I already paid it last week and sent the receipt to them by replying the request letter. Is it included in the second email because they haven't verified I already paid? or they are just sending a generic email with a slight modification like fingerprints and two different UCIDs?

Anyone had received two request letters that only differ slightly?

Anyhow here is the second request letter I got on Feb 19.

Date: February 19, 2013

UCI: UCID

Application: Application #

Dear My name:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· My UCID (this didn't exist in the first email) - My Name:
· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 05/19/2013 (paid RPRF when I received the first request letter not sure why they asked it again)
Go to this website: https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
• Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
• Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
• You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
• You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
• Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490 for each person
• Click “Submit”
• Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O. You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address OTTPILOT-IMMIGRATION@CIC.GC.CA

· My wife's UCID (this didn't exist in the first email) - My wife's name (Not sure why she's got different UCID than mine)
· Police Certificate: Provide an updated original police clearance certificate. This must be received at this office by: 05/19/2013
· Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by: 05/19/2013

· Updated details of your personal history since May20, 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer CF01378
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

For more information on how to obtain a police certificate please visit our website at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

· Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

· Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

· Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;

· Decision to withdraw your application.

Withdrawing your application:
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You will be refunded the RPRF if you have already paid it. In order for your application to be withdrawn, it is required that written confirmation be sent to the above address.

Need more information?
For more information concerning your Application status, you may refer to the CIC Help Centre online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-can.asp

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa – DOCPV2

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
Congrats to everyone who got PPR!!!

Can't imagine how that feels. Probably beyond awesomeness. :)

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
seulkiro said:

Can't imagine how that feels. Probably beyond awesomeness. :)
I felt relieved.. its about time! :)

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
helen1984 said:
11pm on a Friday night I have haut received ppr!!!!!

June 2011 applicant
Meds done nov 2011
Ppr today!!!!
Congratulations!

msarham

Star Member
Jan 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011 ( By Email)
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
25-10-2011 ( By Email)
Med's Done....
02-11-2011
helen1984 said:
11pm on a Friday night I have haut received ppr!!!!!

June 2011 applicant
Meds done nov 2011
Ppr today!!!!
Congrats........ :)

Mila1007

Feb 22, 2013
Hi everyone!
I'm new, but I read you for a little while. I applied for PR in Buffalo office in December 2010.
In summer 2011. we did medical, they started processing our application on February 22, 2012., and then March 1.2012. we received a letter which said that we are in the final stage, and does not need additional documents only we have to send money for PR and since then everything stopped. We wrote to them a few times, and we were informed on September 10 that our file has been assigned to the officer. Nothing after that.
Has anyone here who submitted an application at same time, have a similar case to us? I honestly can not believe that we will complete this process by the end of March, we're used to everyone around us finish in a reasonable time only we are the 'lucky' ones from Buffalo now stuck in Ottawa...

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
HMIDATOU said:
can anyone give us the timeline on the FBI certificates ??????
thanks.
4-6 weeks. I got mine in 5 weeks recently.

CyTric

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
HMIDATOU said:
can anyone give us the timeline on the FBI certificates ??????
thanks.
Call them after 4 weeks for follow up.......

ama2010

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mila1007 said:
Hi everyone!
I'm new, but I read you for a little while. I applied for PR in Buffalo office in December 2010.
In summer 2011. we did medical, they started processing our application on February 22, 2012., and then March 1.2012. we received a letter which said that we are in the final stage, and does not need additional documents only we have to send money for PR and since then everything stopped. We wrote to them a few times, and we were informed on September 10 that our file has been assigned to the officer. Nothing after that.
Has anyone here who submitted an application at same time, have a similar case to us? I honestly can not believe that we will complete this process by the end of March, we're used to everyone around us finish in a reasonable time only we are the 'lucky' ones from Buffalo now stuck in Ottawa...

hi Mila
I am in the same boat, my ecase shows

We received your application for permanent residence on December 31, 2010.
We started processing your application on February 23, 2012.
Medical results have been received.

I received a letter to RFPR fees IN Feb 2012 exactly like you, but in January 2013 I received an email asking me to send them some information, and nothing till now

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
Guys, I have a question regarding police clearance certificate.

It will take more than 8 weeks to get a police clearance certificate from my country's embassy here in Montreal. So, I am thinking of asking my dad back in my country to go to the local police authority and request police clearance for me and then fedex it to me to Canada, which I will submit to CIC ottawa. Do you think they will accept this? Or do they need one from embassy? Its the same clearance anyway.

Do let me know. thanks for our help.

KY2CA

Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 27 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 20 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 22 2013
hey biochemgal09,

I feel you stick with the embassy route. My two cents:
1) embassy would take a faster route to contact your local country and get the clearance.
2) embassy has it's own timelines to follow unlike the local country police office.
3) embassy would stamp the information on your passport as remarks/observation.

not sure which is your originating country but the above pretty much applies to all countries :)

good luck!

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
Hi KY2CA,

Thank you for your prompt reply :) I am originally from India.

The reason why I am not going the embassy route is because of the following reasons:

1. It took more than 8 weeks to get my PCC at the time of submission of my PR application in July 2011
2. If I apply now through embassy, they will keep my passport for atleast 8 weeks. It will be a problem since my temporary permit expires by end of March, and if I dont get PR, I have to leave Canada and go to the US to my husband . Without passport, it will be impossible.

I have no other option, so thats why I am thinking of getting it directly from the local police office in my country, which my dad can fedex to me to Canada. I really hope CIC will accept this.

Thanks.