01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
esi123 said:
Hi Guys
I am pre-sep11 applicant,
I got the same email like everyone. They asked mt to pay fees
However there also asked for my passport stating clearly :
• Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document This must be received at this office by: 04/18/2013
• RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 04/18/2013

So, I went and sent the passport first thing in the morning the day after and replied to their email saying that I sent my passport to Ottawa with express service.

But in the afternoon I got a letter from the agent saying that :
"Please do not send your passport for now. You may send us a copy of your new passport by email. You should hold on to the original until it is requested for your application."

I replied that I did sent it to you already. But, no response for a few days now! the agent went dead silent again!

How long would it take for me to get a pass request you think? How can I ask them to send my passport back to me?
The bad thing is that I have a trip at the end of March and I need my passport :(

What's your advice?
I guess along with your passport you might have sent the letter that you received for the passport request. Is that correct?

if so do not worry about that. I guess the agent misunderstood your reply to their mail that you are sending your passport instead of passport copy for your file.

if the letter indicated to send your passport by mail then you are good...
if they reply again then send the letter that they have sent to you for passport request.

and no one know how long it takes to get the passport back from Ottawa...if you know let me know...

good luck
Syed

goleafs27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
28-03-2012
Med's Done....
22-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2013
LANDED..........
Already here Since 2007
Hello All:

I have been a silent treader of this forum and would like some input from members here regarding a letter i got today from Ottawa. They have asked for some documents and given me 30 days to submit.

T4's , Notice of Assessment for last 2 years and updated employment letter- Feb 2013

Below is the letter i got..

Dear XXXXXXX

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

• Copies of T4 slips and Notice of Assessments for the past 2 years
• Please indicate if you are employed on a full-time basis

Please submit the requested documents/fees to the following address:

Attention: Case analyst XXXXX
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated above.

If we do not hear from you within 30 days, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused.

I am sending athe T4's and notice of assesments today..
Is this letter a good sign?
Thanks in advance:

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Hey goleafs27,

This is perfectly normal processing requirement, would you mind sharing your timeline so anyone can comment on it?

Thanks,
Nadeem

MasterGeek

Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
AOR Received.
24-05-2012
Med's Request
24-05-2012
Med's Done....
30-05-2012
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
August 2013
goleafs27 said:
Hello All:

I have been a silent treader of this forum and would like some input from members here regarding a letter i got today from Ottawa. They have asked for some documents and given me 30 days to submit.

T4's , Notice of Assessment for last 2 years and updated employment letter- Feb 2013

Below is the letter i got..

Dear XXXXXXX

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

• Copies of T4 slips and Notice of Assessments for the past 2 years
• Please indicate if you are employed on a full-time basis

Please submit the requested documents/fees to the following address:

Attention: Case analyst XXXXX
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated above.

If we do not hear from you within 30 days, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused.

I am sending athe T4's and notice of assesments today..
Is this letter a good sign?
Thanks in advance:
Why would they request tax documents such as T4 and notice of assessment ?

goleafs27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
28-03-2012
Med's Done....
22-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2013
LANDED..........
Already here Since 2007
Below is my timeline

Category---FSW2
App filed CIO NS--- April 2010
In Process---- March 2012
Medical Request/ RPRF/ RCMP- ---March 2012
Medicals/ done/ RCMP/ RPRF sent--- April 2012
Request for T4's, notice of assesment( last 2 years), updated empplyment letter---- Feb 2013

thanks in advance.

nega

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo----> Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Sep 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Hi,

I received an email from Ottawa on Friday, they asked us to re-do our medical exam. Also our Ecas now indicates "in process" after 17 months of saying "application has been recieved".
Do you think that they gonna ask for Police certificate and other documents in future?

goleafs27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
28-03-2012
Med's Done....
22-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2013
LANDED..........
Already here Since 2007
MasterGeek said:
Why would they request tax documents such as T4 and notice of assessment ?
I am a FSW2 with arranged employment in Canada

McMont

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
Sep. 2011
Med's Done....
Sep. 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 2013
Now I am worried sick, guys. Please take a look again on this email and tell me what is your impression about Police Certificate. The reason I am asking this question again is that I saw just now that on the top of the address it says Attention: Officer *****(Officer ID). Does it mean that I should send Police Certificates? I have replied to this email one week ago with receipts for RPRF and my personal history, no answer (which is not very unusual of CIC).
Here is the email again:
Subject: requested Fees.
Dear My Name:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· ******- My Name:
· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for both applicants This must be received at this office by: 03/18/2013
·
· Go to this website: https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· • Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· • Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· • You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· • You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· • Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· • Click “Submit”
· • Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
· Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
· You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O.
· You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address OTTPILOT-IMMIGRATION @ CIC.GC.CA
· Updated details of your personal history since May 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

-
Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer ******(Officer ID)
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
McMont said:
Now I am worried sick, guys. Please take a look again on this email and tell me what is your impression about Police Certificate. The reason I am asking this question again is that I saw just now that on the top of the address it says Attention: Officer *****(Officer ID). Does it mean that I should send Police Certificates? I have replied to this email one week ago with receipts for RPRF and my personal history, no answer (which is not very unusual of CIC).
Here is the email again:

Dear My Name:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· ******- My Name:
· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for both applicants This must be received at this office by: 03/18/2013
·
· Go to this website: https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· • Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· • Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· • You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· • You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· • Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· • Click “Submit”
· • Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
· Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
· You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O.
· You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address OTTPILOT-IMMIGRATION @ CIC.GC.CA
· Updated details of your personal history since May 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

-
Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer ******(Office ID)
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
If I were you I would not worry much about that. in the e-mail under case status. they only mentioned to pay fee and personal history. I also got the same email but I did not see any specific officer id in the signature of the e-mail.
that all depends on the officer who is sending the e-mail..some one prefer to keep his ID and some one prefer not to have.

I do not see any need to send a police certificate. if they need they would request you.
in worst case if you do not bother spending some money try getting police certificate and send to them...it solves all your problems...

Syed

esi123

Aug 26, 2012
syed_h_sha said:
I guess along with your passport you might have sent the letter that you received for the passport request. Is that correct?

if so do not worry about that. I guess the agent misunderstood your reply to their mail that you are sending your passport instead of passport copy for your file.

if they reply again then send the letter that they have sent to you for passport request.

and no one know how long it takes to get the passport back from Ottawa...if you know let me know...

good luck
Syed
Thanks for the response. the email was title request letter and not passport request. But it stated that I should send my passport.
I am going to bug my MP to call and ask for them to respond to my letter.
Fingers' crossed

McMont

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
Sep. 2011
Med's Done....
Sep. 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 2013
Thanks Syed. I wouldn't mind spending money on getting police certificate, but there is no (My Country) Embassy in the whole continent, so ....
I am gonna wait another week and then if nothing happens, I will probably go through the agony of getting a police certificate from (My Country).
Thanks.

essy86

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O / Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
May 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
syed_h_sha said:

good luck
Syed
If they mail my passport today, it'll be 3 weeks from the date I sent it, but I don't think it's going to happen soon (from an email I received recently from CPP-O). Apparently, we are in the "printing queue". I hope Late 2012 applicants won't now cut in the printing queue in front of us! hah!

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
esi123 said:
Thanks for the response. the email was title request letter and not passport request. But it stated that I should send my passport.
I am going to bug my MP to call and ask for them to respond to my letter.
Fingers' crossed
Yes you can bug your MP...after reading your message I just verified the subject line of my PPR
it is not Passport Request....it says Application for Permanent Residence - <file no> <My name>

and nothing in side the email except two attachments. one is HTML page for bio data and another file name data.pdf which has the details..

but again this format may not be same for every one...this all depends on the agent who is working on your file...

good luck

Syed

unaseem

Nov 26, 2008
Calgary,AB
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
11 April 2011
Doc's Request.
RPRF and updated history on FEb 20, 2013
Nomination.....
PNP -Alberta
AOR Received.
Sept 2,2011
File Transfer...
16 MAY 2012 to Ottawa and In process on 26 July 2012
Med's Request
Sept 29,2011
Med's Done....
OCT 06,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 27, 2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 06, 2013
McMont said:
Thanks Syed. I wouldn't mind spending money on getting police certificate, but there is no Iranian Embassy in the whole continent, so ....
I am gonna wait another week and then if nothing happens, I will probably go through the agony of getting a police certificate from Iran.
Thanks.
I think u need police certificate.....officer clearly says where to send police certificate ........I received almost same email .....whole format is same except police certificate part..instead of that he put Shedule 1 and then wrote under schedule 1 that i need to send by email .......

so from my experience you need to send police certificate--------------

for officer code yes he wrote for me as well but above his signature he wrote send docuemnts by email only...............he didnt gave me option to even mail them...........u keep urself on safe side atleast apply for police certificate

McMont

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo--&gt;Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
Sep. 2011
Med's Done....
Sep. 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 2013
I'm sure I saw another reply for my post telling me not to worry, but I can't see it now. Where are your assurances that I shouldn't worry? Who received the same email? come on guys.