TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
samlogani said:
Question: I dont have a US visa..I am Indian PP holder.Can I travel to US by car, If I am PR of Canada? I mean go in US for shopping and stuff?
You need a Visa unless u r a Canadian Citizen.

mkb87

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Visa Office......
Buffalo, CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 7,2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 21, 2010
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
Sep 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 17,2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 18,2013
I heard from my local MP office that the CIC has banned them to have a look at the files. It means that the CIC does not answer their inquiries more. CIC has tolled the MPs that if the applicant has any question or inquiry, he/she has to contact the CPP-Ottawa directly.
After 37 months, I can not do anything. All my permits will expire in September and ....

Supertramp048

Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 5, 2012 (federal)
Nomination.....
7 april, 2012
AOR Received.
june 20, 2012
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
not known
Med's Request
20 june, 2012
Med's Done....
26 june 2012,, In process June 24, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
September 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
i am in canada applicant
mkb87 said:
I heard from my local MP office that the CIC has banned them to have a look at the files. It means that the CIC does not answer their inquiries more. CIC has tolled the MPs that if the applicant has any question or inquiry, he/she has to contact the CPP-Ottawa directly.
After 37 months, I can not do anything. All my permits will expire in September and ....
MP gets information from CPP not because he/she is a MP but because it is through right to information act.... I think probably your MP is lying...I am not surprised that he is lying, for a matter of fact he is a politician LOL...But its sad you have to wait for 37 months......fill up the petition and let your voice heard by others..
Best of luck

Rossee

Apr 5, 2012
Hello everyone,

I am one of the Buffalo forgotten ones. I have never posted in this forum before but regularly followed it. I guess i didn't have anything that hasnt been covered in this forum. But now im really confused and at the last stretch of my patience. I was wondering if any of you would comment on my situation.. what you think is going one? My application was received on June 29th, 2011. I was contacted in February 2013 to redo medical and provide personal history since appellation date. I was contacted again on June 18 asking payment of RFPR, which i promptly paid that day. Now today, June 27, they emailed me again with the following:

Dear :

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· My name and UCI
Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document - (scanned copy of) this information must include the first page from your current valid PPT and every page containing any travel information (stamps and counterfoil(s)/visa(s) previously issued. This must be received at this office by: 08/26/2013

So im wondering why would they require scanned copy of my passport again... i was hoping for an actual ppt:( Would any of you guys please speculate on whats going on? with a date mentioned (august 26) does that mean i have to wait till august now?

Thank you

Supertramp048

Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 5, 2012 (federal)
Nomination.....
7 april, 2012
AOR Received.
june 20, 2012
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
not known
Med's Request
20 june, 2012
Med's Done....
26 june 2012,, In process June 24, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
September 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
i am in canada applicant
Rossee said:
Hello everyone,

I am one of the Buffalo forgotten ones. I have never posted in this forum before but regularly followed it. I guess i didn't have anything that hasnt been covered in this forum. But now im really confused and at the last stretch of my patience. I was wondering if any of you would comment on my situation.. what you think is going one? My application was received on June 29th, 2011. I was contacted in February 2013 to redo medical and provide personal history since appellation date. I was contacted again on June 18 asking payment of RFPR, which i promptly paid that day. Now today, June 27, they emailed me again with the following:

Dear :

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· My name and UCI
Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document - (scanned copy of) this information must include the first page from your current valid PPT and every page containing any travel information (stamps and counterfoil(s)/visa(s) previously issued. This must be received at this office by: 08/26/2013

So im wondering why would they require scanned copy of my passport again... i was hoping for an actual ppt:( Would any of you guys please speculate on whats going on? with a date mentioned (august 26) does that mean i have to wait till august now?

Thank you
Hi Dear,

This happened with me as well. They have asked the same things from me last week. Today my status went to in process. Hope this might help you. I have also heard that from some applicants they are nit asking passport but just the copies of it. Those applicant include from contries that are not visa exempt. I hope your time to wait is going to get over soon.
Best of luck

joel0611

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/ CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Updated personal history on 12-02-2013
AOR Received.
23-06-2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa In process 12-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2011
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Rossee said:
Hello everyone,

Dear :

Case Status:

· My name and UCI

Thank you
Did you renew your passport after submitting your application or your passport might be close to getting expired. I know somebody that was asked to submit his scanned passport pages, he renew his passport a couple of months ago. One week after he sent the passport copy he received his PPR.
No you don't need to wait until that date, send it quick and you might get PPR after.

Rossee

Apr 5, 2012
Thanks for your replies. Hope you are right. Lets see if I hear from them in te next little while. Fingers crossed.

amoosavi86

Feb 11, 2013
Hi all,

This is my second post in this thread. I finally got my PPR on June 20th, meaning the CIC strike hasn't completely stopped the PR section at CIC.
My time line:
Applied to Buffalo: March 2011
Asked to update personal history: Feb 2013
Then I was told that my background check has expired and they have started a new one.
PPR: June 2013

Best of luck to everyone else on this thread.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
Congratulations Man! It has been a long wait.

amoosavi86 said:
Hi all,

This is my second post in this thread. I finally got my PPR on June 20th, meaning the CIC strike hasn't completely stopped the PR section at CIC.
My time line:
Applied to Buffalo: March 2011
Asked to update personal history: Feb 2013
Then I was told that my background check has expired and they have started a new one.
PPR: June 2013

Best of luck to everyone else on this thread.

PHILCAD

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2013 (Transfer to Port of Spain)
Med's Request
June 03, 2013
Med's Done....
June 24, 2013 and Received by CIC July 15, 2013
Passport Req..
August 07, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Immigrant Visa Issued 08-19-2013 (Port of Spain)
LANDED..........
September-28-2013
Got an Email from CIC June 03, 2013

Dear applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. To continue processing your application we require the following:

1. In order to update the information on your file for you and your common-law spouse, please download and complete again the Imm-5669-Schedule A and Imm5406- Additional Family Information forms:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf.
Note: these forms are to be completed by you and your common-law spouse.

2. New/valid police certificate from the Philippines for you and your spouse.

3. A letter from your employer in Canada stating that you will obtain “Indeterminate Employment” if you are granted permanent residence in Canada.

4. You and your common-law spouse must complete and sign the attached declaration. This declaration must also be witnessed by a Commissioner of Oaths/Notary Public.

5. Certified Criminal Record Check from the RCMP for you and your spouse; please refer to the website:
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm., for instructions.

6. Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fees for you and your spouse : i.e. $490CAD each. Please see below for the method of payment.

7. Your medical instructions have been sent to you in a separate email.

Please submit this documentation/information to our office within **60 days of the date of this letter in a single submission. If any documents are to follow, this must be indicated clearly with a reason for the delay. Failure to respond within this time frame will result in your application being refused pursuant to subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002. Originals must be submitted unless a photocopy has been requested above.

Once an application is refused, you may reapply, but a new application and a new processing fee will be required. New applications are assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time a new application is filed.
Please QUOTE YOUR FILE NUMBER in any correspondence with this office.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
P.O. Box 565, Port of Spain
Trinidad and Tobago
Email: pspan-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Fax: (868)628-2619

Ciao

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011 (Application for Nomination) /Federal Part 24-05-2012
Nomination.....
07-12-2011
AOR Received.
09-07-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
17-07-2012 / 03-06-2013(request for redo)
Med's Done....
24-08-2012 / 21-06-2013(redo)
Interview........
eCas in Process 29-05-2013
Passport Req..
October 1, 2013 / DM (eCas) - September 29, 2013 (AWESOME birthday present:P )
LANDED..........
Claimed in JESUS' Name, AMEN!
Hi Philcad! New here but it seemed like part of your case resemble to ours (correct me if im wrong) :)

Was your medical dated June 24 a redo? just askin'. 'Cause we also received a letter like yours, the difference was that it only states the #6 and the #7 part.

TIA for your response. :)

yasmin01

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hi, I checked my e-cas today and it is showing "Decision made" but I have not heard anything from CIC yet. Does anyone else have this kind of experience? DO you guys know what will happen next for this kind of things?

msarham

Star Member
Jan 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011 ( By Email)
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
25-10-2011 ( By Email)
Med's Done....
02-11-2011
yasmin01 said:
Hi, I checked my e-cas today and it is showing "Decision made" but I have not heard anything from CIC yet. Does anyone else have this kind of experience? DO you guys know what will happen next for this kind of things?
Hi Yasim01,
I also checked my status and it says, decision made. but i didnt hear anything from them. I dont know what will happen next..

BR.
Sohail

sampri

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
February 28, 2014 (sponsorship approval)
Interview........
E-Cas In Process on September 10, 2014; Decision Made on September 30, 2014
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
I see two addresses on my E-cas( mailing and home address, although they are both the same). Whats up with the two address display?!? Any ideas?! Anyone?!

PHILCAD

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2013 (Transfer to Port of Spain)
Med's Request
June 03, 2013
Med's Done....
June 24, 2013 and Received by CIC July 15, 2013
Passport Req..
August 07, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Immigrant Visa Issued 08-19-2013 (Port of Spain)
LANDED..........
September-28-2013
Ciao said:
Hi Philcad! New here but it seemed like part of your case resemble to ours (correct me if im wrong) :)

Was your medical dated June 24 a redo? just askin'. 'Cause we also received a letter like yours, the difference was that it only states the #6 and the #7 part.

TIA for your response. :)
No it's not a REDO Medical...What happened to your case?