10 06 2010
Doc's Request.
02 11 2010
Med's Request
10 12 2012
Med's Done....
11 12 2012
MCBoy said:
@ anuM. Watching the trends of ppl getting their medicals in this forum. Currently the ppl in line are from May/Jun. So as of now it is 6-8 months, which may change.
6-8 months if from the day we receive the 2 AOR or from the date VO receives full set of documents?

Miyo

Jan 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Guys,
is there any of you was asked to provide fingerprint in Canada? I received 2nd AOR from Buffalo at 4 Nov, 2010 and VO asked me provide the fingerprint information cause i'm working in Canada under work permit right now.
I did finger scan at Nov but no any update information. :(
Good luck for us!
Miyo

PRwait

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Hello Miyo,

I am also working in Canada and got my AOR recently , How did you get finger prints request by email or post ? can you please let me know .

Also let me know how will you do the finger prints.I heard they can be done at RCMP offices.

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
first - July 2010, second - November 2010
File Transfer...
July 20, 2010
Med's Request
never
Med's Done....
in advance (July 2011)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
Miyo said:
Guys,
is there any of you was asked to provide fingerprint in Canada? I received 2nd AOR from Buffalo at 4 Nov, 2010 and VO asked me provide the fingerprint information cause i'm working in Canada under work permit right now.
I did finger scan at Nov but no any update information. :(
Good luck for us!
Miyo
Hi Miyo:
Did you receive second AOR and fingureprint request both in November from Buffalo? Was fingureprint request sent together with AOR or later? If so, how long after the AOR.
I am working in Canada too and got AOR in November but no such requests yet.
Thanks.

Miyo

Jan 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Yes, i got the 2nd AOR and fingerprint requirement together.

To PRWait,
I did fingerprint in one of RCMP agent. They said that it'll only take about 14 days can be finished by RCMP cause they are in same system so fingerprint information will input to the RCMP system directly. But later, i emailed to RCMP to query the status but no response. I'm thinking if i should go back that RCMP agant to ask them to check. :mad: 2nd AOR mentioned that they need to receive fingerprint information within 4 months from RCMP, i don't know if this fingerprint can be done within 4 months or not. no idea!! :(

anuM

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010, full docs reached 20 may 2010
AOR Received.
08-10-2010, inprocess with rbvo details march 22, 2011
IELTS Request
done, sent with all docs
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
2 feb 2012
Med's Done....
14 feb 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
april 8 2012
@ McBoy : thanks! 6-8 months seems long, but i guess time flies by quickly enough .. so all i can do now is pray for my application not to get lost in the sea of buffalo applications :)

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess it varies from case to case like some of us got the 2nd AOR just when their documents were recieved by visa office however some like me recieved after months.My e-cas status currently shows

We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 24, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on April 12, 2010. The Buffalo office may contact you.

Basically i recieved my 2nd AOR DATED OCT 26TH in first wk of november but on the AOR their is nthng significant except the file number and future steps information.And on the last line there is written

status/acknowldg April 2010 .... i dnt know what it means
And my file got in process when i recieved my 2nd AOR i.e from last wk of october.

So really cnt guess how things going on.

Anyway lets hope for best

S

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Simp: I thot you just recieved your 2nd AOR, but your eCas shows that DECISION MADE?? - are you done with your medical and PPR, if not, better luck next time!!

@anuM: yes, it is a long time, they have a BFD based status reporting to CIC, so applications will be dealt as per the BFD. Patience is the key!! - we are on the same boat, pretty close by actually.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well Decission Made term is different.IF it comes on the main ecas where at current it is coming in process then you must have done with medicals atleast.But as per VO they are processing the file so it is their own interpretation.And it has been coming since beginning in the details of ecas when i sent the documents to Sydney even and after that every thing is being done as with you guys.
So ne mind just the patience is key.I hope we will have the medical request by Feb/March positively
S

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
We received your application for permanent residence on March 15, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 10, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on May 18, 2010. The Buffalo office may contact you.

=========================after that i received 2nd AOR on 12 th Oct 2010 ================

Please let mw know

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anumatri ,seems we r in same time line.Let us hope for the best.Hope we will hear about medical in next month.
Till then only patience
S

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Anumatri,

Did u recieve ur 2nd AOR by mail.Did they mention date on it.
I have no date on My 2nd AOR except on the lowest left corner it says .... status/acknowldg April 2010 .....
You know their are small differences,Some of guys on the forum got 2nd AOR just after their file was transferred to visa office However some like us recieved after 5-6 months.
What ur ecas staus shows ??
Mine is IN PROCESS since October last wk.

S

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
hello simp
yes i received email ....my ecas is still received by VO ....
pls let me know what should i do ?