buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
17 months is Total Processing time .( after 2nd AOR) ??

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think so it is after 2nd AOR.
It is after the file was recieved at visa office.

S

anumatri said:
17 months is Total Processing time .( after 2nd AOR) ??

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Hi all in BUFFALO AOR,

Please visit the post below,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/request-to-moderator-t70176.0.html

and give your vote.

Thanks
Wicky

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pearl2010 said:
:D gud question!
hi cforcanada,

first,Congratulations for scoring Band 9 in IELTS :)
According to my point of view,
Review means--->check for completeness of the application and point calculation.
Processing means--->add doc request,MR,RPRF,PPR,Decision Made.

As u r post-june2010,urInprocess status means u should receive ur MR anytime soon,again its Buffalo :-X,so not sure how soon ;D

All the Best

Regards
pearl2010
Thank you pearl2010. Your answer did help me. I was thinking the same but than I came across some threads that says "in process" means they are still checking points, documents etc etc.

Thank you again.

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
Hi All

Today I received caps notes :-

i HAVE ONLY THIS INFO

PAPER FILE SENT TO A87 FILE BF'D TO " PPS ON 13-04-2011

ANY BODY KNOW WHAT IS THIS ?

AND DETAILS MAIL IS :-

==========================================================
Dear Sir, Madam

Thank you for your recent CAIPS request through CAIPS FileCheck. We received your file from CIC today and I enclose a copy for you in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format.

Unfortunately, as of the date of printing, your file was still awaiting the first stage of processing (paper screening) and thus is largely blank. However, the official 'bring forward' date on the file was 13th April 2011 so it is possible processing has now begun (bring forward dates are not 100% reliable so we cannot be sure).

As your file is largely blank, there is nothing in it for us to interpret for you at this time. In this situation, I always offer to obtain the file again at a later date as part of the service that you have already paid for. Would you like me to send the new request immediately to see if CIC have started to process your file, or would you prefer to wait until you hear from CIC? I am happy either way.

best wishes

=====================

gUYU PLS LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK THIS IS SOME +VE SIGN ?

THANKS

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
vaermas ,Pearl
pls check above msg and revert back

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
Hi anumatri,

Your in-process date was on 22 Feb 2011,when did u order CAIPS? before or after in-process?

As I can see from ur CAIPS mail & notes that ur file is still waiting for the first stage assessment(paper screening stage),I dont understand this, bcoz ur ecas is already in-process, so if u can tell me when u ordered CAIPS before or after in-process,may be it would give some better picture abt ur case. Importantly,as the CAIPS mail says, ur BF'D was on 13 April 2011, they might have reviewed on/after 13 April 2011,again they say that BFD's are not reliable.hope ur file is under review now.

PAPER FILE SENT TO A87 FILE BF'D TO " PPS ON 13-04-2011 means

Ur file is sent to A87(storage area of ur file) and ur file will be brought forward for paper screening(PPS means point on paper screening ) on 13-04-2011.

Also, the mail says, as there is no details in the CAIPS notes sent to u, they are ready to send u another CAIPS notes to see if its currently under process and u got a choice to request another CAIPS notes either now or at a later date for the same service(which means free of cost).

so, now its ur choice, u can request one now or later.I would suggest u to order one by end of May 2011 or by first week of june 2011.

U have asked if its a +ve sign, but there is no details in it,still dont worry,everything will be fine :)
hope I was clear.

All the Best
Regards
pearl2010

anumatri said:
Hi All

i HAVE ONLY THIS INFO

Dear Sir, Madam

Thank you for your recent CAIPS request through CAIPS FileCheck. We received your file from CIC today and I enclose a copy for you in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format.

Unfortunately, as of the date of printing, your file was still awaiting the first stage of processing (paper screening) and thus is largely blank. However, the official 'bring forward' date on the file was 13th April 2011 so it is possible processing has now begun (bring forward dates are not 100% reliable so we cannot be sure).

As your file is largely blank, there is nothing in it for us to interpret for you at this time. In this situation, I always offer to obtain the file again at a later date as part of the service that you have already paid for. Would you like me to send the new request immediately to see if CIC have started to process your file, or would you prefer to wait until you hear from CIC? I am happy either way.

best wishes

=====================

THANKS

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
anumatri said:
Hi All

i HAVE ONLY THIS INFO

Dear Sir, Madam

best wishes

=====================

THANKS
Well currently buffalo is not processing any file (as par other posts on the forum), recently they start sending out following emails to applicants

Dear Sir/Madam:

Due to the volume of applications and processing issues beyond the control of this office, processing times may be longer than those listed on the CIC website.

We cannot provide a precise estimate of when the processing of your application will be completed. We can only assure you that we will contact you when we require information from you or have information to share.

Immigration Section
Consulate General of Canada
Consulat général du Canada
Buffalo, New York

what I suspect is that on your current BFD date which was 13/04 they should have opened your file and closed it with a new BFD date normally three months forward. Stay tuned and chill its Buffalo

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
u r welcome cforcanada :)
cforcanada said:
Thank you pearl2010. Your answer did help me. I was thinking the same but than I came across some threads that says "in process" means they are still checking points, documents etc etc.

Thank you again.

zyvox

Jan 14, 2010
Hi. I just want to ask, the address that used to be posted on my file disappeared today, what can that possibly mean? I got my 2nd AOR on Feb 1/11.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
anumatri said:
Hi All

i HAVE ONLY THIS INFO

Dear Sir, Madam

best wishes

=====================

THANKS

Hi Anumatri,
Were there any other notes written by the visa officer in your Caip Notes? In my caip notes, the visa office wrote a lot about the various documents i had submitted with my application. He also listed some documents and wanted me to send originals, still waiting for the request. Also my caip notes are about 7 pages, what about yours?

Waiting to hear from you.

parulkrish

Oct 19, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 26,2010
AOR Received.
March 09,2010
File Transfer...
August 04/2010 to New York, IN process 30/08/10
Med's Request
November 8, 2010
Med's Done....
December 6, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Hi, anumatri

could you please let me know when did you applied for CAIPS?

Thanks

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
Hi zyvox,

disappearing address is related to the VO's recent database transition to GCMS.sometimes a gud sign too,if ur post june 2010,definitely it is :)

All the Best
Regards
pearl2010
zyvox said:
Hi. I just want to ask, the address that used to be posted on my file disappeared today, what can that possibly mean? I got my 2nd AOR on Feb 1/11.