App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Lol, I am surprised that OP never wants to post back on what's up with him! He seems to be super active in the forum, just avoiding this thread! I am pretty sure he knows how to check show new replies to your posts section!
don't see OP being active on EE forum beside he/she only has about 200 post wouldn't call that super active.
I came across this thread today and let me tell you for a moment it freaked me out. I stalked the OP for other postings and it seems he's encouraging people to apply so I presume all turned for the best!
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-has-been-extremely-easy-these-days.486892/

Reactions: SylviaK

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I came across this thread today and let me tell you for a moment it freaked me out. I stalked the OP for other postings and it seems he's encouraging people to apply so I presume all turned for the best!
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-has-been-extremely-easy-these-days.486892/
The post is on a sarcastic note. He is not very happy to see people moving in to Canada.

And it is highly doubtful if the OPs post is real at all. He has contradicted many of his statements in later posts.. like initially he mentioned he has kids, and later in some other forum he was seen asking about spouse sponsorship or something of that sorts. When I asked him, he told that he and his cousin share the same profile. It was hard to believe for me.

Anyways, it is not all rose beds in Canada. Even if this is not true, there have been many real scary stories like this. One needs to do adequate amount of research and homework before moving in and take one step at a time. The job market is indeed small and wages do tend to be on lower side in most professions.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
The post is on a sarcastic note. He is not very happy to see people moving in to Canada.

And it is highly doubtful if the OPs post is real at all. He has contradicted many of his statements in later posts.. like initially he mentioned he has kids, and later in some other forum he was seen asking about spouse sponsorship or something of that sorts. When I asked him, he told that he and his cousin share the same profile. It was hard to believe for me.

Anyways, it is not all rose beds in Canada. Even if this is not true, there have been many real scary stories like this. One needs to do adequate amount of research and homework before moving in and take one step at a time. The job market is indeed small and wages do tend to be on lower side in most professions.
and i thought he was doing well.... Yeah i know things might get hard, not expecting a green pasture that's for sure.