+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Brock University fall 2019

jaii

Jun 4, 2019
You can log a query through webform and ask them
I have sent them an email. Apparently they don't reply to anything.
Yours is still okay, My wife's classes start on 5th July. It just so frustrating. 24th Will be the 20th Day since she applied her visa. She really did so much effort, applying to Universities, Loan etc. I hope she gets it, I feel so sorry for her.
Oh, I am so sorry, yes it is a tedious effort. I hope she gets it. I am sure she will!

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Her VISA was refused last night. Its so heartbreaking. Can't do much now ..

Best of luck for everybody else. Hope everybody's dream come through

-Kenny

jaii

Jun 4, 2019
Her VISA was refused last night. Its so heartbreaking. Can't do much now ..

Best of luck for everybody else. Hope everybody's dream come through

-Kenny
That is horrible! I am so sorry to hear that! :( It is indeed disheartening. Best of Luck to her!

Jacob183

Sep 10, 2019
I got loa from brock university-goodman school of business-mba-isp ,i first apply on 8th april for visa and got refused on 4th may .with addressing all the reasons of refusal with strong sop i applied on 24th may19,latest update-medical passed and eligibility reviewing with background check,eagerly waiting,god should help,class expected to start on 1st august .anybody for mba-isp brock in the same situation?
Hi did u get into Brock Mba Isp program , is it good , can u share your experience

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Hi did u get into Brock Mba Isp program , is it good , can u share your experience
i got my visa on 23rd aug.2019 as the class started on 1st aug.2019.my offer letter deferred to 1st aug.2020 i am flying in july2020 thanks,please tell about you

Jacob183

Sep 10, 2019
i got my visa on 23rd aug.2019 as the class started on 1st aug.2019.my offer letter deferred to 1st aug.2020 i am flying in july2020 thanks,please tell about you
Hi, I am yet to receive my offer letter.
So when did u apply for visa and how long it took .. did u face any challenges

Ivaturi99

Oct 12, 2019
lot of hurdles but with suitable consultant all the problems were solved
Hello Narayan,

This is Bhanu, i have got my offer for. 2021 mba isp sep intake.!! And the classes start date is August 3rd 2021 ..i am yet yo receive my visa however since the classes are online i have been asked to join the online classes for the initial semester and once i land i can physically attend would require some help in registering classes for the course... I tried doing it however the portal is highly confusing..would be of great help if you can throw some light on how to register for classes!!

Ivaturi99

Oct 12, 2019
Hello Narayan,

This is Bhanu, i have got my offer for. 2021 mba isp sep intake.!! And the classes start date is August 3rd 2021 ..i am yet yo receive my visa however since the classes are online i have been asked to join the online classes for the initial semester and once i land i can physically attend would require some help in registering classes for the course... I tried doing it however the portal is highly confusing..would be of great help if you can throw some light on how to register for classes!!
I have tried booking appointments for the academic advisor however they are not avaiable !!