+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Brock University fall 2019

Lee2019

Jun 11, 2019
Hi guys,
I am curious to know if anyone of you had an acceptance letter from Brock university and is supposed to start his studies in Sept 2019. That is exactly my situation and I am excited to meet other fellow students at Brock .

mirage1604

Jun 14, 2019
My wife got admission in same but her visa was denied. She applied again on 4th June, no update since then. Where are you from?
Am from India.I got offer letter on March.I had some issues to get GIC-they rejected the fund two times.It took almost 1.5 months and finally got the GIC on last May.I submitted for visa ( paper) in the same week.

What happend to your wife's visa???when did you submit for the visa?
And where r u from?

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Am from India.I got offer letter on March.I had some issues to get GIC-they rejected the fund two times.It took almost 1.5 months and finally got the GIC on last May.I submitted for visa ( paper) in the same week.

What happend to your wife's visa???when did you submit for the visa?
And where r u from?
Hi,

We are from Bangalore. First visa application was rejected due to some financial reasons. The loan letter which we got from SBI was not clear. She applied again on 4th June online. No news since then. She got mail from Susan last week that she needs to be there by 5th July. Not sure whats going to happen. Embassy should fast track visa for early intakes.

Where in INDIA are you from?

-Kenny

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
I got loa from brock university-goodman school of business-mba-isp ,i first apply on 8th april for visa and got refused on 4th may .with addressing all the reasons of refusal with strong sop i applied on 24th may19,latest update-medical passed and eligibility reviewing with background check,eagerly waiting,god should help,class expected to start on 1st august .anybody for mba-isp brock in the same situation?

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
I got loa from brock university-goodman school of business-mba-isp ,i first apply on 8th april for visa and got refused on 4th may .with addressing all the reasons of refusal with strong sop i applied on 24th may19,latest update-medical passed and eligibility reviewing with background check,eagerly waiting,god should help,class expected to start on 1st august .anybody for mba-isp brock in the same situation?
Did you apply under sds?

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Hi guys,
I am curious to know if anyone of you had an acceptance letter from Brock university and is supposed to start his studies in Sept 2019. That is exactly my situation and I am excited to meet other fellow students at Brock .
still waiting for visa

jaii

Jun 4, 2019
I am still waiting for mine... I have applied through SDS category, it's been more than 20 days, I have not received any reply or letter from IRCC. My course at Brock also starts on the 1st of August.

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
I am still waiting for mine... I have applied through SDS category, it's been more than 20 days, I have not received any reply or letter from IRCC. My course at Brock also starts on the 1st of August.
Yours is still okay, My wife's classes start on 5th July. It just so frustrating. 24th Will be the 20th Day since she applied her visa. She really did so much effort, applying to Universities, Loan etc. I hope she gets it, I feel so sorry for her.

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
You can log a query through webform and ask them