+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridging work permit

RM79

Jun 22, 2022
Hi,

I have submitted my application for the PR for myself and my husband (I am the main applicant). I already have a post-graduate work permit and the expiry date is at the end of this July. Is that better for me to extend my current post-graduate work permit or submit an application for a bridging work permit?

If I apply for the bridging work permit, is that possible for my husband to get the SOWP?

Thanks

Arsh_preet

Aug 27, 2022
Hi,

I have submitted my application for the PR for myself and my husband (I am the main applicant). I already have a post-graduate work permit and the expiry date is at the end of this July. Is that better for me to extend my current post-graduate work permit or submit an application for a bridging work permit?

If I apply for the bridging work permit, is that possible for my husband to get the SOWP?

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

Thanks
Do you already have AOR for the PR application?

Dec 2, 2021
Hi,

Thanks
Hi, can you share your BOWP timeline. BOWP applied and approval date ?