+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridging work permit

sveera

Sep 23, 2019
I got my AOR (DEC2020). Now my PGWP is expiring in May 2021 and I am wondering should I apply for Bridging work permit now or is there a possibility that I will get MY PR approved by then. And just wondering what will be the process now ?
Another situation: I am planning to go to India in March for a month for personal reason(not emergency) considering the above situation what would be the right process to do ?

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
I got my AOR (DEC2020). Now my PGWP is expiring in May 2021 and I am wondering should I apply for Bridging work permit now or is there a possibility that I will get MY PR approved by then. And just wondering what will be the process now ?
Another situation: I am planning to go to India in March for a month for personal reason(not emergency) considering the above situation what would be the right process to do ?
Put in your application for your BOWP, there’s no way to tell PR processing time now. If you really have to travel, hopefully your BOWP comes out in time, mine wasn’t processed even after 6 months of waiting, I got my PR and had to withdraw my BOWP and got my refund. Make sure this trip is really important, with all this chaos, so you don’t get stuck and not able to return