+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridging open work permit refusal

moh3292

Feb 23, 2024
Hello everyone,

I need some directions/advices.

I submitted the Bridging open work permit (BOWP) on Dec. 15, 2023 online after submitted Permanent Resident (PR) on Dec 15, 2023. I have attached Acknowledgment of Receipt letter and Provincial Nominee Program nomination letter under additional document section.

However, on Feb 23, the status said my BOWP application is refused and the reason is “you have not provided a copy of the nomination certificate.

I have contacted the general inquiry for direction but they said they don’t have phone service for BOWP application, instead, they sent me a link which directs me to the help center…

Could anyone provide me some directions and suggestions if some one else face same issue.
At present my PGWP is valid till April 2024

Thank you in advance!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

I need some directions/advices.

I submitted the Bridging open work permit (BOWP) on Dec. 15, 2023 online after submitted Permanent Resident (PR) on Dec 15, 2023. I have attached Acknowledgment of Receipt letter and Provincial Nominee Program nomination letter under additional document section.

However, on Feb 23, the status said my BOWP application is refused and the reason is “you have not provided a copy of the nomination certificate.

I have contacted the general inquiry for direction but they said they don’t have phone service for BOWP application, instead, they sent me a link which directs me to the help center…

Could anyone provide me some directions and suggestions if some one else face same issue.
At present my PGWP is valid till April 2024

Thank you in advance!
What type of express entry program have your received and at what stage is your application? You don’t qualify for a BOWP if you have only submitted your application. Submitting an application does not mean your application will lead to PR you have to be nominated, receive ITA, etc. What is your CRS score?

moh3292

Feb 23, 2024
What type of express entry program have your received and at what stage is your application? You don’t qualify for a BOWP if you have only submitted your application. Submitting an application does not mean your application will lead to PR you have to be nominated, receive ITA, etc. What is your CRS score?

moh3292

Feb 23, 2024
Hi ,
My is express entry application got ita submitted file uploaded AOR and its federal skilled worker and got bc pnp nomination but bowp refused